Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Aditya was an idiot and am glad Kangu did whatever to him!! He totally deserved it.
His story corroborated Adhyanan story .

Kangana needs help.
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malika

HRs still not satisfied πŸ˜† He wants to still go with the real investigation. The man is enraged!! Probably now Kangana knows what happens when Lord Shiva opens his third eye. 

He has every right to take this to end. and he should
lol at Hrithik being mad like lord shiva, yeh kangu ko he shiva ki shakti bannay ka shouk ho raha tha
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

aw babe. its okay... Hrithik's career is going no where.. its sad he has to take Kanganga name to survive right now. Poor guy.

🀣 🀣
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And if this is HR's PR job, must say that his PR deserve a huge hike . They are greatest spin doctors who have destroyed Kangana's claims in public eye. HR is back to being Saint again
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rimi2983

I was scared to read this !! Don't know how he went thru this hell!!

I believe his story. I know a guy in similar situation and girl made his life hell. When boys are at receiving end...their stories are as scary as women in abusive relationship. Sadly no one takes them seriously and woman walks with all sympathy.

I second this.
Am glad it's changing here in America and hopefully the rest of the world.
For that we need to spread awareness of this problem.
Men can be very much victims and they don't even get any sympathy for that like women do. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg. Some scary stuff. 

Though whole black magic bit sounds weird. I mean he says he doesn't believe in it, yet when his mom gets some baba.. who says Kangu is doing black magic on you,  he believes it. Total weird part. 

Another funny bit is when Pancholi advices him. Lol. Like Pancholi is even in position to give anyone's character certificate. 

Other than that sounds like guy really went thru tough times. Glad he came out. 

Nvm. Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi2983

And if this is HR's PR job, must say that his PR deserve a huge hike . They are greatest spin doctors who have destroyed Kangana's claims in public eye. HR is back to being Saint again

HR was always a saint..all he needs is a room full of mirrors with one on the ceiling right above his bed..yeh pucca pooh ki tarah apne aap se kehta hoga-tumhe koi haq nahi itna handsome hone ka + main apna favorite hoonπŸ˜†
hoping kangana gets help before she either harms herself or worse harms someone else
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

What happened after this?

My mother was very worried and she called the family's Panditji to come home and meet me. The first thing he asked me was: "Khana banati hai tumhare liye?" When I said yes, he said, "Apna impure blood milati hai khaane mein black magic ke liye." I didn't want to accept anything against her. I would tell people who said anything negative about her to f*** off. The physical violence had become so frequent in my relationship with her that any other guy would have hit her back. But I couldn't. Every time I was hit, I wanted to retaliate but my hands would just stop. I was scared as hell. I would cry to my PR every single night. I would drive down Marine Drive with a bottle of scotch on my lap, drunk. I got into a phase where I could not accept reality and thought it was better to be perpetually drunk all the time. I had reached a stage where I would have either died because of an overdose of alcohol or gone mental. My mom prayed a lot for me. The same Pandit later on came on Salman's Dus Ka Dum also and he looked at Kangana in the middle of the show and said "Aap Pisachini (demoness) hai." She treated it as if it was a joke. It's there on national TV.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37wDAanAOU8[/YOUTUBE]

Pandit bol rahe hain "Inki kundali mein pisach dosh hai"  πŸ˜†
Susheel sundar tikao... πŸ˜†