Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She seems to be needing help ASAP.
Saif ,Shahid and their significant others should be worried.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

HR was always a saint..all he needs is a room full of mirrors with one on the ceiling right above his bed..yeh pucca pooh ki tarah apne aap se kehta hoga-tumhe koi haq nahi itna handsome hone ka + main apna favorite hoon😆
hoping kangana gets help before she either harms herself or worse harms someone else

MIni, have you seen that interview of him with Simi Garewal?! you can totally see through him how this guy is literally full of himself. I think he's afraid of his image so doing everything he can to get his name cleared.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Totally zapped...n can't stop laughing at this Adhyan Suman ...Whattay clown
justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Is ranikaadi Kangana's PR here. All post makes sense except her. I don't see how it's difficult to understand who is what after disclosed mails and pics.
SalB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whoa... I'm shocked.
I was always on Kanagana's side but now I'm seriously baffled and reconsidering my stance. If this is true, then she obviously has a personality disorder. And she needs all the help she can get. It's a shame that such a big star hasn't yet been able to come to terms with her medical condition and that people close to her did nothing to help her out. Mental Health is no joke. You don't wait for things to blow up like they did here before seeking help. This can take a serious toll on Kangana's health and career. It's scary. 

I feel terrible for Adhyayan. It must have taken a lot of courage to come out and reveal his side of the story (read: his side, we still don't know how much of this is true and how much is exaggerated yet). He was physically harassed by his girlfriend and went against his parents - that's a huge deal for anyone. Making all of this public adds a lot of weight and authenticity to his story as we rarely see guys coming forward and being open about being physically abused. 

However, while it's true that he had nothing to lose here and little to gain out of this, if we truly want to be objective about all of this, we have to take this with a pinch of salt. The picture he painted puts Kangana in the worst possible light - there's no silver lining whatsoever regarding his relationship with her. His story totally portrays him as the victim. The interview from his father (posted a few pages ago) proves that it wasn't a healthy relationship but were things so bad between them? I mean the accusations he's made at Kangana in this latest interview are MASSIVE and could potentially end Kangana's career. The allegations are serious - and if things were so bad, surely  some of it would have been leaked before by him or his family. 

I don't know. Kangana's image has been tarnished after today but it all seems a bit too convenient for everything to be happening at once. It almost seems like someone is directing this mess; trying hard - and succeeding - in unmasking the heroine as a psychopath-part-time-witch. 

I withdraw my support for Kangana but my heart still goes out to her. She might very well be mentally unstable but don't be foolish to think that all those guys - Aditya and Hrithik are the innocent souls that were manipulated by black magic. Even Adhyayan for that matter. Hats off to him for his courage but you can't blame me for not fully buying the whole plot. It's too much to take it. Too convenient.

Kangana will find it hard to fight this case. Good luck to her. 
Edited by SalB - 8 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

MIni, have you seen that interview of him with Simi Garewal?! you can totally see through him how this guy is literally full of himself. I think he's afraid of his image so doing everything he can to get his name cleared.

No I haven't see that interview.no one is saying Hrithik is innocent but if more people are coming out in the open about kangana's weird harkate then no one can ignore it any longer.I have no idea how she entered Bollywood and surprisingly did Parveen babi's role in woh lamhe.next interview mahesh bhatt...
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa Kangana is certified psycho. I think ppl will be wary of being associated with her henceforth even professional. And to think she brought it upon herself by saying 2 simple words.
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought she was mentally disturbed but she sounds more evil than crazy if he is telling the truth. If she really was trying to cosy up to Hrithik and he was keeping distance during Kites that must have made her mad...Truly now I wonder how many of the Barbara Mori - Hrithik Roshan link up stories (whether true or false) originated from Kangana's lips?
hashey thumbnail
All the black magic, pandits and taro card readers are making it hard to believe. Seems immature and little exaggerated, but i think they are not complete lies.
He did have the incidents and dates to back up which to me are little credible. And it is also not like he just came out of blue and said things. Just that he was not taken seriously at that time, both being not successful.
At least he is better than Kangana who do not have any reliable incidents or proofs to back up her co called claim of love affairs.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
this article is scary and disturbing  if its true. some bits does not make sense though . 
one thing which still i find doubtful is why would kangana leak a cropped pic from an event where so many people were event..such a weak evidence ???  Can there be a possibility both the cropped pic and the later one is planted by same team  ?