Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
i hope sanju baba also spill some beans about this psycho lady 
so far Kangana-2 Hrithik-10 The mighty hrithik has just become mightier

If kangana had accused any of the khans it would have been end of her career(vivek oberoi) it still might be the case
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Had to do nothing?! Ha. stop kidding yourself, being a delusional fan is okay but this delusional is unhealthy. Hrithik probably made phone calls to both of these people. 

even if he did, he had EVERY right to. kangu had been throwing mud at him ,using every dirty trick in the book to malign him, from outright lies to PR planet secret friends talking about mills and boons inspired paris proposals to doctored pictures. All he did (IF he did) was ask two people to come forward with the truth
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

i hope sanju baba also spill some beans about this psycho lady 

so far Kangana-2 Hrithik-10 The mighty hrithik has just become mightier

If kangana had accused any of the khans it would have been end of her career(vivek oberoi) it still might be the case

see a lot of people will become wary of associating with her or working with her now...because movies is a business where beautiful people are mingling,getting close and getting intimate all the time for professional reasons...its a part of their job...so no one will want someone who will make an issue out of random pics or misunderstand the closeness...delusion has no place in BW.
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woah!

Had he not disclosed so much stuff that made him seem like a complete wuss I would have thought he's getting back at her but I believe every word of this interview.

OMFG, this woman is a freak. (goosebumps)

Mistyy thumbnail
Omg this just keeps getting better and better 😆Edited by Mistyy - 8 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">i hope sanju baba also spill some beans about this psycho lady</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">so far Kangana-2 Hrithik-10 The mighty hrithik has just become mightier

If kangana had accused any of the khans it would have been end of her career(vivek oberoi) it still might be the case</font>

People are going to think twice before hiring her now, this is very bad publicity especially endorsements and stuff.

She is pretty much done , what a shame ..so talented yet so coocoo
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What happened after this?

My mother was very worried and she called the family's Panditji to come home and meet me. The first thing he asked me was: "Khana banati hai tumhare liye?" When I said yes, he said, "Apna impure blood milati hai khaane mein black magic ke liye." I didn't want to accept anything against her. I would tell people who said anything negative about her to f*** off. The physical violence had become so frequent in my relationship with her that any other guy would have hit her back. But I couldn't. Every time I was hit, I wanted to retaliate but my hands would just stop. I was scared as hell. I would cry to my PR every single night. I would drive down Marine Drive with a bottle of scotch on my lap, drunk. I got into a phase where I could not accept reality and thought it was better to be perpetually drunk all the time. I had reached a stage where I would have either died because of an overdose of alcohol or gone mental. My mom prayed a lot for me. The same Pandit later on came on Salman's Dus Ka Dum also and he looked at Kangana in the middle of the show and said "Aap Pisachini (demoness) hai." She treated it as if it was a joke. It's there on national TV.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37wDAanAOU8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gulabi22

NC dear tomorrow morning his interview will be coming 😆 and all his rental detail claims which he said he gave to kangu. Sab ko 2min fame milega.

Wait kyun kare... I can read it now...

Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was scared to read this !! Don't know how he went thru this hell!!

I believe his story. I know a guy in similar situation and girl made his life hell. When boys are at receiving end...their stories are as scary as women in abusive relationship. Sadly no one takes them seriously and woman walks with all sympathy.
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whoa!  All of this sounds so scary!  Feel sad for what Adhyayan had to go through.
What a f*ed up woman she is!