Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Let the 'Media Trial' End and the Proper Investigation Begin: Hrithik's Spokesperson

April 27, 2016 Roktim Rajpal27682 reads44 comments 

It is no secret that Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan have been in the midst of an ugly feud over the last few months. Moreover, some time ago a so called intimate photo of the two began doing the rounds. As it so happens, a Pinkvilla exclusive soon showed that the photo was a lie. Now, it seems that the rivalry may finally come to a close.

Hrithik's official spokesperson, Prabhat Choudhary from Spice, the consultancy firm representing Hrithik recently issued a statement indicating that the star wanted to end the feud.

"A group photograph was made to look as if it was an intimate moment between two people. Vital facts about that photograph were conveniently suppressed. We have been maintaining that this struggle is between truth and lies and nothing else. Peace is always the end objective so let the media trial end on this note and  let's have the investigation begin in proper sense. We would get whole lot of answers when the imposter in this episode is caught." the spokesperson added.

+++

HR is still not satisfied ðŸ˜† He wants to still go with the real investigation. The man is enraged!! Probably now Kangana knows what happens when Lord Shiva opens his third eye. 

QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ThugLeader

I read thw whole interview and dude seemed too sensitive to me. Not saying he should have a eye for eye thing like me, still. I get it he got blackmailed by her, still I believe until and you fight yourself nothing is gonna help you.

But you are correct, I dunno never been in abusive relationship, tbh never been in serious relationship as I get bored after 2 weeks😆.

As I have never been in one but as part of being a therapist in training, it's part of my job to know these things. I've seen cases like this but no where this extreme but let me tell you...abuse isn't one sided. Kangana must have lived in a place where she struggled so much. So much stuff in her past and struggles including her mental illness contributed to this toxic relationship which led to unhealthy behaviors and abuse. And I just hope that what ever sanity this poor woman has, she goes to a mental institution where she can get the best possible help she needs. At this rate, this case, the media scrutiny and the evidence is going to destroy her in the long run. She's going to have a very difficult job repairing whatever she has in order to gets what she wants. The most she can do is be praised for her films. Her dreams of being a star is now nothing but a far-fetched fantasy. 
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kangana best days are comming 🤣
Arre someone unearth that Aditya Pancholi interview from the old Gossip Thread. There he said the whole story.. how Kangu phasaoed him.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Arre someone unearth that Aditya Pancholi interview from the old Gossip Thread. There he said the whole story.. how Kangu phasaoed him.

NC dear tomorrow morning his interview will be coming 😆 and all his rental detail claims which he said he gave to kangu. Sab ko 2min fame milega.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

you could come up only with this much ?😆
yeah Hrithik called them up and then what ? why cannot kangna call up her witnesses and ask them to put their statements ? for example her sister Rangoli, and then her newly found friend kareena according to whose fans kangna got kareena's support ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

You know what, being delusional is still nothing offensive but being a total gone case, doing black magic, abusing and slapping a boyfriend, eyeing on some one else's husband, sending own nude pictures and horny desires to another man, everything just makes kangna one hell of a crazy woman.

aw babe. its okay... Hrithik's career is going no where.. its sad he has to take Kanganga name to survive right now. Poor guy.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If this is true then Kangana is absolutely disgusting. She needs help.🤢
 Her farce of being this 'honest, brave, bold feminist' was just a PR image and now after reading this I am appalled. 
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBoss

When I said the same thing people had hard time believing that she ever harassed this guy. Though I'm not sure if black magic works or not but the fact that somebody goes to such lengths to get something or harm someone is just batshit crazy. Kangana Ranaut is a ticking time bomb for any person in relationship with her. I think she has hit a critical low now and things could take turn for the worst. She would either disappear into the ground for some time till all this is over or she will do something extreme and probably self harm herself. They need to keep close eye on her because Kangana has officially hit ROCK BOTTOM!! 

I know the likes of Kangana very well they think they are the real victims. They do something and next minute they swear they wont do it again, they will leave it all and straighten up and then they do it again. Its a vicious cycle you keep feeling sorry for them, give them chances after chances and eventually one day you have enough and you walk out and then all hell breaks lose then she she calls the cops on you, makes up stupid shit, calls you many times a day, shows up at your home day at night, keys your car, punctures your tire, calls up your relatives, looks up your friends on facebook, distributes pamphlets about you... And when all is said and done they are still the victims.

i shuddered when i read the last bit of your post. reminded me of a dark dark time.
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

aw babe. its okay... Hrithik's career is going no where.. its sad he has to take Kanganga name to survive right now. Poor guy.

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-TEX

trust IF for having all gossips😆
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=975600