Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: justinnow

Is ranikaadi Kangana's PR here. All post makes sense except her. I don't see how it's difficult to understand who is what after disclosed mails and pics.

I am. Whatcha gonna do about it?! Have a date with pope?!
Hazardous thumbnail
Wow. I used to wonder all the time what in the world Shekhar Suman had against Kangana. There were always media reports about how much he disapproved of her and wanted her away from Adhyayan. I always used to think it was because of her bold image and demeanour or because she wasn't from a big filmy family. There was much more to the story it seems.

It takes a lot for a man to come out in the open and admit to being physically and mentally abused by a woman. The black magic and tarot card reader stories may sound bizarre but even without those minor details it makes for a disturbing experience. I don't think I have any reason to doubt Adhyayan and my sympathies are with him. I admire him for coming out and sharing his story. I'm if-y about the last 2 sentences of the interview though lol. Gangster had actually made Kangana a star over night so I really don't know what he's talking about there, she was always much bigger than anyone in the Suman family.Edited by Hazardous - 8 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -SaaMYa-

this article is scary and disturbing  if its true. some bits does not make sense though . 

one thing which still i find doubtful is why would kangana leak a cropped pic from an event where so many people were event..such a weak evidence ???  Can there be a possibility both the cropped pic and the later one is planted by same team  ? 

her lawyer has already accepted that picture was their evidence of HR knowing her socially

but may be you should have been her lawyer..might have done her better than her current lawyer who not also accepted the picture being given by them but also that some of these emails be true..too bad kangana but you fell in your own trap
😆  Sorry.. Couldn't help posting it here...

Amidst the Hrithik Roshan controversy, Kangana Ranaut finds a FRIEND in Ranbir Kapoor!

Move over Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut has a new man in her life. And yes, hold your horses cause it's just a FRIEND. Yes, Kangana and Ranbir Kapoor have come close together in the last few days and we hear are busy texting each other. Read for more details...

Wed, April 27, 2016 6:30pm IST by BollywoodLife

comments

Amidst the Hrithik Roshan controversy, Kangana Ranaut finds a FRIEND in Ranbir Kapoor!

For some time now there has been buzz about a growing friendship between the Queen heroine and the Rockstar and now we have some HOT SCOOP on the same...

Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan's big fight has got the press attention, but hush-hush whispers in Bollywood about the actress' friendship with Ranbir Kapoor is growing louder by each passing day. Yes, if industry buzz is to be believed then Kangana and Ranbir have gotten close in the past few weeks. The duo was last spotted at Kareena Kapoor Khan's Ki & Ka success bash at her residence. In fact, our source suggests that Kangana and Ranbir are constantly exchanging messages. The newly single Kapoor lad is turning out to be a strong shoulder for the Rangoon actress, who is facing her own share of controversies. Both Kangana and Ranbir are lying low at the moment and are focusing on work. With Ranbir's new found solo status we bet that people would like to believe that something is cooking between the two.

A source however also confirmed that one of the two is keen on taking their friendship to the next level. But at the moment they are indeed just friends'. Clearly Kangana would want to channelize all her energies on work considering that her legal battle with Hrithik is only getting murkier by the day.  Ranbir too would rather stay single after his much hyped split with Katrina Kaif and not get embroiled in the whole Hrithik-Kangana fight. So it would be safe to say that the two are treading really carefully at the moment. Will things go to the next stage or not is yet to be seen. For now all we can say is that this new dosti has got everyone's attention.

Come back right here for more on Ranbir, Kangana and other Bollywood goss!

Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Originally posted by: cougarTown

her lawyer has already accepted that picture was their evidence of HR knowing her socially

but may be you should have been her lawyer..might have done her better than her current lawyer who not also accepted the picture being given by them but also that some of these emails be true..too bad kangana but you fell in your own trap

hahah so in this bollyforum none can comment without being getting personally attacked. BRAVO ðŸ˜†

lage raho..
  ^  Don't think she was attacking you. 
HLUCKY13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She alluded to ranbir in her 'Hrithik' story too and this the second article to this effect .
She is clearly eyeing ranbir now that she didn't get Hrithik . He should get away from her ASAP.

As for the black magic it's very common from the areas she hails from and just recently on her birthday too she talked about these pandits she visits .

But this is one damning article . Even if all of it isn't cent per cent true it's a shocking read. Black magic , physical and verbal abuse, drugs , delusions . It paints a very sorry story .

Shekhar suman hated the very sight of her . Aditya pancholi being the low life he is also talks ill of this woman . What she did to Hrithik is inexcusable whilst now throwing in ranbir into the mix .
She needs help .
I am kind of bored with this he said she said HR-KR saga and I hope it is put to rest ASAP...
That said, hope there is someone with Kangana and she isn't by herself...She is being pushed to the corner so much that I am actually concerned for her...Hope she isn't pushed so much that that she takes the worst step and then there is only guilt and remorse to deal with!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Originally posted by: B-TEX

^  Don't think she was attacking you. 

really ? ok if u say so ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -SaaMYa-

really ? ok if u say so ðŸ˜†

I felt she was actually praising you for foreseeing things Kangu's lawyer failed to.