fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
twist in a tale !!😆
someone pl get all patent rights for making a movie on this saga !!😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ye behti Ganga mein haath dho raha hai...
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

Hrithik did not have to do anything today, both the exes ( Suzy and Adhyan ) took their stand and exposed the liar and hypocrite kangna. Now it makes sense why she was ignored by HR and his PR during both kites and krrish 3 promotions, HR did not appear with kangna for any promotional event as much as i remember, and even if he did it was surely very few of them. 

people who think Suzzane and Adhyan are seeking attention should realize that these two are not famous and have nothing to lose with this publicity, moreover they have spoken up only when the case has stretched this much and Hrithik had already proven his stand. 

success does not buy respect, sadly kangna does not realize it, whatever reputation and dignity her name had in the media has been erased forever now, just wait for a day and see how bollywood bursts out in Hrithik's support.

Had to do nothing?! Ha. stop kidding yourself, being a delusional fan is okay but this delusional is unhealthy. Hrithik probably made phone calls to both of these people. 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Who knows it might be Aditya Pancholi next 

We were shooting a song in South Africa, when I got a call from a journalist asking me if I was dating Kangana. I denied it saying she was just a friend, however clichd it sounded. The journalist told me he had found out that I went to her room at night. I told him that it was wrong to talk about a woman like that. I hung up and she began screaming that, You are trying to hide the fact that you are seeing me! "You think I am just your f*** buddy?"

How did the journalist know? Kangana must have informed the journo.
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

He mentioned it briefly about  abusive Kangana in 2011
check the thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4616528 

article

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-kangna-ranaut-only-knows-how-to-use-abuse-and-throw-adhyayan-suman-1586609
Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Kind of IF. From what I have seen so far many things work on herd mentality. People see the intitial reaction and then they decide their course because they dont wish to sail against the grain.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Who knows it might be Aditya Pancholi next 

or Ajay or Sanjay... or one of them. I think bollywood is safely trying to protect its establishment like the Clintons! 

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Had to do nothing?! Ha. stop kidding yourself, being a delusional fan is okay but this delusional is unhealthy. Hrithik probably made phone calls to both of these people. 

you could come up only with this much ?😆
yeah Hrithik called them up and then what ? why cannot kangna call up her witnesses and ask them to put their statements ? for example her sister Rangoli, and then her newly found friend kareena according to whose fans kangna got kareena's support ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ

You know what, being delusional is still nothing offensive but being a total gone case, doing black magic, abusing and slapping a boyfriend, eyeing on some one else's husband, sending own nude pictures and horny desires to another man, everything just makes kangna one hell of a crazy woman.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow just wow!! If any of this is true than gosh the woman is a completely insane and I feel so bad for this guy.