Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ThugLeader

We cannot confirm whether he is saying true or not, although the guy has nothing to loose, so he must be telling the truth. If true what a f**ked up person is Kangana @😆.

Also she was beating him and he did nothing? 😕
Also she was going on maa-behen, and he did nothing?
Main hota toh haath tod daytah aur jail chala jata.

It's okay for us to talk about women being victims of abuse but it's somehow it's not okay for men to be victims of abuse? Something is very seriously wrong here. 

I am not pointing out but all I am saying this is what I see from my perspective. 

Also, it's actually common in abusive relationships if you study psychology.
Edited by QueenBolly - 8 years ago
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg black magic, mixing blood in food, hitting with her stiletto  and then slapping a guy, split personality...
she needs immediate mental help...
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: QueenBolly

It's okay for us to talk about women being victims of abuse but it's somehow it's not okay for men to be victims of abuse? Something is very seriously wrong here.

Nope I am noy denying the possibility. I am just saying men or women if your partner is getting abusive, dont sit back, smash it back.
Violence is never acceptable. When you take a swing at me I will swing back and wouldnt be looking at whats between your legs.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Violence is never acceptable. When you take a swing at me I will swing back and wouldnt be looking at whats between your legs.

Exactly.

lthough not sure whether you are sarcastic or serious 😆Edited by ThugLeader - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: willina

omg black magic, mixing blood in food, hitting with her stiletto  and then slapping a guy, split personality...
she needs immediate mental help...
🤢

There are some nasty people out there who mix dead persons ashes, hair, even period blood to all these sick things. These people are bat shit crazy and danger to themselves and danger to others. 
QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ThugLeader

Nope I am noy denying the possibility. I am just saying men or women if your partner is getting abusive, dont sit back, smash it back.

Well, that may be the case. But did you read the entire interview? The man went to drugs and alcohol to cope with the physical abuse. Also, Kangana tends to be apologetic of her own actions as in "I'm sorry. This won't happen again/ Let's make up and etc"  

This is actually a classic sign that many abusive relationship shows. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenBolly

Well, that may be the case. But did you read the entire interview? The man went to drugs and alcohol to cope with the physical abuse. Also, Kangana tends to be apologetic of her own actions as in "I'm sorry. This won't happen again/ Let's make up and etc"

This is actually a classic sign that many abusive relationship shows.

I read thw whole interview and dude seemed too sensitive to me. Not saying he should have a eye for eye thing like me, still. I get it he got blackmailed by her, still I believe until and you fight yourself nothing is gonna help you.

But you are correct, I dunno never been in abusive relationship, tbh never been in serious relationship as I get bored after 2 weeks😆.
Hrithik did not have to do anything today, both the exes ( Suzy and Adhyan ) took their stand and exposed the liar and hypocrite kangna. Now it makes sense why she was ignored by HR and his PR during both kites and krrish 3 promotions, HR did not appear with kangna for any promotional event as much as i remember, and even if he did it was surely very few of them. 
people who think Suzzane and Adhyan are seeking attention should realize that these two are not famous and have nothing to lose with this publicity, moreover they have spoken up only when the case has stretched this much and Hrithik had already proven his stand. 

success does not buy respect, sadly kangna does not realize it, whatever reputation and dignity her name had in the media has been erased forever now, just wait for a day and see how bollywood bursts out in Hrithik's support.

I know the likes of Kangana very well they think they are the real victims. They do something and next minute they swear they wont do it again, they will leave it all and straighten up and then they do it again. Its a vicious cycle you keep feeling sorry for them, give them chances after chances and eventually one day you have enough and you walk out and then all hell breaks lose then she she calls the cops on you, makes up stupid shit, calls you many times a day, shows up at your home day at night, keys your car, punctures your tire, calls up your relatives, looks up your friends on facebook, distributes pamphlets about you...