Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Justmoi

I'll take a shot at this. 

I am not a fan of Kangana or PR or her with identities, I like Kajol a lot and my posts have been a lot of pro Kangana in this while given what she has done with Ajay I should dislike Kangana. But I like Kangana a lot as an actress too. In fact most of the people I like as actors have awful personal lives. But the reason I still will not support Hrithik only 100% and still support Kangana too and not call her crazy woman blindly are these.

1. We do not know the truth, it is still he said , she said. This is still fought in court of public opinion, not law and the case is yet to be decided in that court which is where the real evidence will come if it gets there.
2. Why did Hrithik file a case ? Still have not got an answer to that. I will not accept things like Kangana is crazy, so he did. Does nor make sense. Hrithik is not crazy. He is one of the most controlled individuals. He does not do thing impulsively. He knows the value of an image, hell he worked so hard on his debut, he has such discipline to build a body like that. He kept his divorce drama free, so he knows the risks. So what happened so he had to take this step ? 
3. Harassment ? If Kangana harassed Hrithik there are ways of handling it. He is not the first individual she has done this to. How did Ajay handle her after break up ? I have followed Kajol for years. When this was going on with Ajay I thought Kajol will walk out, but believe me there was no drama, not like this. Just gossip. Ajay and Kajol are still married whatever the state of the marriage is.
4. Why are both sides fighting this so much in public when things like divorce, custody, property are fought hush hush. Hrithik and Kangana are not alone, they have people. Hell how can Papa Roshan let this go on or Rangoli ? Why are they not settling things.?
5. Suzy's support is good for Hrithik means they have a good relationship. It behooves her to have that relationship with the father of her kids, plus they go way back as kids and family friends. But her support has nothing to do with the merits or lack of this case. 

Unless we get answers to this, nothing we have seen makes me think Hrithik is all good and Kangana all bad. The fact that very good , non-crazy Hrithik filed a case and there are people around them and it is not just individuals is what makes me go there is more to this on both sides. I of course only speculate, do not know the truth, can be completely wrong. But this is what makes sense to me as of now.  

On bold, I don't whom you have been supporting for years (your id is been created less than an year ago). I am not arguing on that, as honestly I am not bothered. 

All I know (I can give proofs. But do not have patience to search for links).

1) She blamed Amir Khan for dropping her out of a film because she read in a news paper that she would be casted in a film (never approached by him).

2) She mentioned, she is overwhelmed by the response she got for Queen. People like x, y, Deepika... everyone calling her to congratulate. 
Later she accused Deepika (Deepika said, she wants to dedicate her award to Kangana) of doing drama on stage, while she never called her personally.
Both videos are available on web.

3) She accused Hritik of "slyly pursuing", but never gave proof. Instead, Hritik produced the evidences that it was she who pursued him. Kangana, forget about showing his emails, refused to even submit her laptop for verification. 

Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

On bold, I don't whom you have been supporting for years (your id is been created less than an year ago). I am not arguing on that, as honestly I am notbothered.

All I know (I can give proofs. But do not have patience to search for links).

1) She blamed Amir Khan for dropping her out of a film because she read in a news paper that she would be casted in a film (never approached by him).

2) She mentioned, she is overwhelmed by the response she got for Queen. People like x, y, Deepika... everyone calling her to congratulate.
Later she accused Deepika (Deepikasaid, she wantsto dedicate her award to Kangana) of doing drama on stage, whileshe never called her personally.
Both videos are available on web.

3) She accused Hritik of "slyly pursuing", but never gave proof. Instead, Hritik produced the evidences that it wasshe whopursuedhim. Kangana, forget about showing his emails, refused to evensubmit her laptop for verification.

She also in her delusional being imagined Salman telling her to do Katti batti which Salman openly declined and said he had just asked her to look at the script. Kangana knowing Salman's star power shut her mouth on that matter.
There are so many incidents which proves how much she imagines and comes to conclusions.
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if your toughest professional competitor goes up on stage and dedicates an award to you, doesn't this mean even she recognizes her acting talent to be equal to hers for which she was getting an award for?...what was there to get angry about? I thought it was a very strong and sweet compliment that anyone can get professionally that too in Bollywood!!!..

oh I forgot that's rationality...yeah she doesn't understand that..my bad !!!
or maybe she was rumoured to do a film with HR at that time so that could have been the trigger too..

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kjo retweeted suzannes tweet, looks like the industry people r supporting hrithik, this does not look gud for kangna 

i'm so glad deepika didn't respond to kangnas ridiculous statements! coz now it looks like kangna is someone who makes things up just to make others look bad! 
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team