Sussanne Khan SUPPORTS HRITHIK IN FAKE PHOTO ISSUE

janavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
User Actions
  Follow
Sussanne KhanVerified account@sussannekroshan

pictures are photoshopped and untrue stories carry 2 much weight.another pic for d rec. I support @iHrithik in this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lmao @ all the haters who were supporting Suzanne for not supporting Hrithik ðŸ˜†
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ex Wife supporting! Kangana's side becomes extra weak😆

Edited by Kulfii. - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Lmao @ all the haters who were supporting Suzanne for not supporting Hrithik ðŸ˜†

Same goes for all the HR stans were trashing Suzanne calling her a druggie, drunk, s**t who was having an affair with Arjun Rampal, etc.

After bashing her nonstop for years, now they will try to use her to defend Innocent Angel Hrithik.

Anyway, not that shocking if she wants to save the father of her kids. Who wants a father who looks like a creep?

And the pic was not photoshopped so please stop the crap.
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know this twit true or not. But, pic published by Kangana "source" totally photoshopped, cropped and transformed from these pictures and some other pics.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Anony39 I have never bashed Suzanne neither am i HR fan...and I haven't seen Piyatrix do it and I don't think she's a fan of HR either. 
Can the two of us laugh?? 😆

OT: I don't think she's supporting anyone i think she's just stating the truth which happens to fav HR.
Otherwise I don't think she wld just support him for no reason.
Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 8 years ago
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo...this is a good supprort for HR !!

What next Team KR...we are waiting for some dhamaka now !! Don't dissappoint us😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣

Epic...now I want to see how those rejoicing over Suzy's DNA tweet react considering how they thought that she was indirectly throwing shade at Hrithik

Someone call Pakeezah please 😆

P.S. Now I am sure people will come up with the theory that Susanne's account was hacked cause her tweeting in favour of Hrithik's cheating, lying ass is impossible🤢

Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by bigul - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Best part of the tweet is where she clearly states that she supports Hrithik in this🤣

Can't get anymore clearer than that now can she, especially since she was the one supposedly cheated on as per KR's assertion 😆

Damn... now I am just waiting to see the explosion after April 30th, when the cyber crime cell gets a hold on Kangana's laptop...tab aayega asli mazaa😆
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago