Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

even though I am one of those who have been proved wrong about HR in the whole hr-kr fiasco I still believe HR planted those stories putting suzzane in a bad light and she is supporting him inspite of that..God I am really prejudiced against him πŸ˜†

Kangana just made so much sense in her interviews man..sense,wit.

Offcourse. I have reiterated this all along. The Hrithik-Sussane issue is whole another thing.
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
there you have it!
haters mouths shut forever!

why would she defend a man against a woman , with whom people claimed he had an affair with!

suzzanne not only BATTED for Hrithiks side but delivered an OUT OF STADIUM SIXER!
 afridi style!!!⭐️
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like how Suzy has spoken only now and not anytime before this. She has spoken only about an instance she has witnessed for herself.

Makes Kangy look REALLY bad though.Kangy needed this I guess.She really pushed it in the name of wits and fun.She never must have thought HR would pull through with this.I am glad he did.

She needs to stop doing stupid things like these. May be its a wake up call for her.

Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Kangana Was Eyeing Hrithik During Kites: Adhyayan Suman Makes Shocking Revelations

After creating quite a hoopla in the media, Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut's lawyers today decided to stop the media battle and go through proper investigations. However, little did they know that there would be a 'kahani mein twist' triggered by a scorned ex-lover.

A leading daily reported some shocking and startling statements made by Kangana's ex-boyfriend Adhyayan Suman. In a very emotional interview, Adhyayan spoke at length about Kangana and how she was 'after' Hrithik during the shoot of Kites. 

Adhyayan said, "She gave me her her phone's old chip to transfer to her new phone. While doing that I saw her inbox was all empty " which was okay as it was a new phone " except there were 50-70 messages to Hrithik Roshan. I knew she was eyeing him from back then, from the time she went to Las Vegas for Kites. Hrithik had hurt his arm and she had gone to see him. I knew her desperation to get to know him well. I asked her about these messages. She said that he was her co-star and she had to talk to him like that. She made me believe that all those texts to him were casual. And I could believe that because whenever I met Hrithik and her together, he always maintained his distance. As a guy you can see it when there's something brewing between two people especially when they are drinking and the masks come off. I never saw any feelings from his side. So these stories about Kangana obsession with him had begun back then of her wanting to get him. Those messages made me realize that I had to get out of this relationship and fast."

He added, "During the shooting of Kites, she got friendly with Hrithik and his wife. There were occasional dinners with them and I went for a few. Hrithik had invited Kangana for his birthday and he called me also. I brought flowers and an expensive champagne. We were sitting and talking when Hrithik walked in. She cut me abruptly, picked up my flowers and champagne and handed it to him saying, "Happy birthday! This is from my side for you." she didn't even introduce me. She started doing her networking and I was left alone with a drink in my hand. I was feeling really upset and left out and I got a little high."

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
At the end of it, I really wish and pray if  Sussane and HR could some way be back together...the li'l fangirl within me would be so happy β€οΈ
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kangana is a manipulative pathological lier
sending her to a hospital will be too easy for her
jail is the right place for her...

she has no morals ...accepted
but her entire attention is how to destroy hrithik's  reputation in society...
how VINDICTIVE  can you get?  all because he was not interested in your sick behavior?
SHAME ON YOU KANGANA...
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

Yes Ajay is big, i did not deny that, but isn't Hrithik a more popular star and tagged as a superstar ?  I donno whether kangna has send 1000 emails to Ajay and tried to pursue him, but whatever she did with Hrithik and however she started it and she is going beyond every logic to prove that she had an affair with him shows that how she wanted to have an affair with Hirthik, and get accepted as his woman in the public. 

Please do not bring all the extra marital affairs in bollywood, whatever they do and hide is hidden behind their doors, they are not immoral and disgusting as much as kangna is. Women are disgusted by kangna may be because since few days she has forced them to do so, her lies and her hypocrisy has been exposed, there is proofs of her crazy emails, proof that she can be dumb and silly too t tarnish her own image, proof that she is insensitive, called other actresses a public property, so its high time that people try to cover up Kangna's shameful actions and her insanity by claiming that every other celebrity has affair, she certainly does not equate with the other top stars as whatever they do, they do not try to prove their delusions as true stories. here the question is not even about an extra marital affair, the question is about how desperate, delusional and wannabe kangna is, and how she has constantly provoked Hrithik to break up his silence and sue her openly for continuously maligning his name.

What Kangana did is not right, but immoral and disgusting as much as Kangana is. Please. 

1. Kamal Hassan. 
2. Raj Kapoor. 

Just two examples of people i consider movie gods and disgusting people. Kamal's second wife 'fell from a balcony" during divorce, most people said suicide attempt .The childhoods of Karishma, Kareena and Ranbir were not so great because of the behavior of their grand father Raj Kapoor had direct consequences in how his sons Rishi and Randhir handled their marriages. 

As for Kangana, you may think this is one sided. but it does not come across that way to me. If you believe Hrithik was provoked well you are entitled to your opinion, but unless she put a gun to his head, he is a grown man who put a case on her for whatever reason. He is not a stupid guy. But this is not the first bad behavior she has had. Must have done the same to not one, but the many men she was involved with. Hrithik is not a child, he had fought a sane and cordial divorce. So I do think there is something on both sides without knowing the entire thing. 

If we are looking at personal behavior to form conclusions, I have to throw Hrithik under the bus too because he has allegations of affair with Barbara and he is divorced. So why must I believe Kangana is at fault only because she has had many affairs with married men but Hrithik is blameless in this ? I do not expect perfect behavior from my actors, most I like have terrible personal lives. What Hrithik and Kangana do in theirs in NOMB and they have both been more than paisa vassool as actors. But nothing I see makes it just Kangana's fault here. What happened, I have no clue. But something happened between the two of them. Is it a Karthik calling Karthik situation in RL or in this case Kangana emailing Kangana ? if it turns out to be that color me the most shocked πŸ˜²

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kahani mein twist. If she wanted to photoshop, why not photoshop a pic that shows they're about to hump like bunnies. Silly Kangana.πŸ˜†
At this point, I concede to Victor/Franco who's been the only member on here calling Kangana cray cray for many years.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That dude knows what he's talking about.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justmoi

What Kangana did is not right, but immoral and disgusting as much as Kangana is. Please. 

1. Kamal Hassan. 
2. Raj Kapoor. 

Just two examples of people i consider movie gods and disgusting people. Kamal's second wife 'fell from a balcony" during divorce, most people said suicide attempt .The childhoods of Karishma, Kareena and Ranbir were not so great because of the behavior of their grand father Raj Kapoor had direct consequences in how his sons Rishi and Randhir handled their marriages. 

As for Kangana, you may think this is one sided. but it does not come across that way to me. If you believe Hrithik was provoked well you are entitled to your opinion, but unless she put a gun to his head, he is a grown man who put a case on her for whatever reason. He is not a stupid guy. But this is not the first bad behavior she has had. Must have done the same to not one, but the many men she was involved with. Hrithik is not a child, he had fought a sane and cordial divorce. So I do think there is something on both sides without knowing the entire thing. 

If we are looking at personal behavior to form conclusions, I have to throw Hrithik under the bus too because he has allegations of affair with Barbara and he is divorced. So why must I believe Kangana is at fault only because she has had many affairs with married men but Hrithik is blameless in this ? I do not expect perfect behavior from my actors, most I like have terrible personal lives. What Hrithik and Kangana do in theirs in NOMB and they have both been more than paisa vassool as actors. But nothing I see makes it just Kangana's fault here. What happened, I have no clue. But something happened between the two of them. Is it a Karthik calling Karthik situation in RL or in this case Kangana emailing Kangana ? if it turns out to be that color me the most shocked πŸ˜²

I think you are the only person left who is thinks Kangana is not what she is made out to be to be very honest. 
Hritik's past affair has nothing to do with what Kangy did here. She is a nasty lier who successfully managed to manipulate a lot of people with her lies. She made a lot of people to believe she had an affair with HR which HR is trying to hide now. But hats off to HR for fighting for truth and thanks to Suzy a spade has been called today. Kangy's case can rest in peace now. 
Anyway you are entitled to your opinion because as they say 'Exception proves the rule'
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Kahani mein twist. If she wanted to photoshop, why not photoshop a pic that shows they're about to hump like bunnies. Silly Kangana.πŸ˜†

At this point, I concede to Victor/Franco who's been the only member on here calling Kangana cray cray for many years.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That dude knows what he's talking about.

She maybe playing a real life character from Woh Lamhe! πŸ˜† However, I still Kangana is innocent all of this. Only because Suzzy divorced Hrithik. Hrithik is extremely vain and full of himself. He's trying to save himself somehow. 
Edited by ranikaadi - 8 years ago