Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Arijit007

arrey yaar, they are not trying that.

it was just a joke dear , i know thatπŸ˜†
Shivam... thumbnail
As much as one hated snape in earlier parts , u just could help but love and respect  his character later

RIP ALAN RICKMAN , πŸ˜­
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
This was such a strong scene in so many perspectives
 First time , we see dumbeldore in shock and surprise over snape and Lily's relation , the way his mouth is left wide open and he say " lily "

First time , Snape cries , that too heavily , holding lily against his chest , and we wish james potter should have never been in the picture

and then snape relation with harry "  all this time , you have been raising him like a pig , so that he can be slaughtered at the proper moment "

and dumbeldore " dont tell me that u have grown to take care of the boy "😭😭

OH Man , list is never endingπŸ˜†

But he at least got a proper Tribute at the end "  A HERO DISGUISED AS A VILLAIN

" Albus Severus Dumbeldore " you are named after the 2 greatest wizards in Hogwarts History , one of them was a slytherin , and the greatest man I have ever known

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK7cqEND_AE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shivam...

HOLLA NEW  SKR WRITERS , WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CONVERT VILLAINS INTO HEROES , ITS DONE LIKE THIS

Harry potter Fans will understand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Posting in my view , the most heart wrenching  scene from the entire series

Hate me if you want, but I actually found this scene a bit twisted.πŸ˜³πŸ˜• I don't like how they showed Snape coming into the room, totally ignoring baby Harry wailing his heart out for his dead mummy and daddy, and hugging the dead body of Lily close. It was just...IDK, it didn't show Snape in an honorable light IMO. Any normal person would go for the baby first, and try to comfort him.

I've never liked Snape much, lol. the one and only time I liked him was during Book 7 when he redeemed himself before dying at the hands of Voldemort, but otherwise I find Snape a bitter, resentful and cruel character who held a grudge for so long and took out his anger on innocent students like Harry, Neville and Hermione. Moreover, he's treated Harry so bad for no fault of his, that too when it was Snape's own fault for losing Lily. It was he who joined the Dark Arts. It was he who chose the Death Eaters over his best friend. 

So I'd never term Snape a hero, because I feel the term "hero" is very powerful and cannot be given to everyone, but he's definitely a very interesting and complex character. Not very likable, at least for me, but interesting nonetheless. 

I can actually draw many parallels between Snape and Karna from MB, neither of whom I like for similar reasons. 
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumi-19

VERY GOOD JANAKI DI!!!!! WHAT A BLENDING AND EDIT U HAVE DONE DI!!!! FANTASTIC !!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
What if gurmeet and neil would have pair up together as ram and lakshman  . How would they have look ????? 
Love your both siggies to the core janaki di !!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much, Sumi!

Neil is such a good actor. I'm sure that if he played a Lakshman that was written properly, he and Gurmeet would look superb together.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

I CRIED BUCKETS DURING THIS SONG TRULY !!!!!!!!😭
GURMEET EXPRESSIONS ON SEEING HIS LOVELY BROTHER IN UNCONSCIOUS STATE WAS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW THAT HOW THIS SKR TEAM IS GOING TO PRESENT THIS TRACK. ANY IDEA ANYONE ?????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Same! This song brought me to tears. Gurmeet's expressions were all superb, and I loved all the clips they showed of moments spent with Lakshman.
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning everyone !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO TEASE ANOKHI. IT HAD BEEN VERY MUCH.  πŸ˜ƒ
I WILL NOW NEVER TEASE ANOKHI FROM NOW ONWARDS !!!!!!!!! πŸ˜Š
jisko tease karna hai ab mai nahi karungi !!!!  its a strong decision from my side!!!!!!.πŸ˜ƒ
kabhi kabhi bahut hi chote fights karenge!!!!!! nothing more than that!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

WAISE WE R FRIENDS ANOKHI, SORRY IF U FELT  BAD .. πŸ˜³
Now I promise, I will never tease u with weird pics and saying jwalamukhi ,etc. πŸ˜³

A VERY BIG WAALA SORRY ANOKHI !!!!! πŸ˜³

Plzzz FORGIVE ME !!!!  FOR MY MISTAKES. !!!!! πŸ˜³
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Good morning everyone !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Good morning hun!