KaSum OS : Baby I will never let you go

anasuya123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Ideally I should be updating my FF but as some of readers requested and I also felt like writing an OS ..hopefully you like it ..thank you for your constant encouragement all...love you all😊 

β€οΈ   :Baby I will never let you go :❀️

So finally  busy days have  started for Kapil and all his team members ..after the wrap up of their old show and all the bitterness with which it ended have moved all of them in tears ..some of them were heartbroken,some disgusted and some disappointed ..they were missing their little old family ...but finally Kapil is happy to get back them all in a new show ...after the end of the old one ,an unknown fear always stung his heart..fear or sheer anxiety ..and that was sumona ..will she be apart from him? Will he again be able to bring her back ? He was worried ,was sad ..till they ended their long term show he somewhat felt sumona was not behaving same with him as before .she has become formal ,she has become more professional ..she is treating him as a costar and celebrity ...it hurts ,he  asked himself "have I changed ? Or she has transformed to a calm poised costar who once upon a time used to be his mad crazy friend  ?" He couldn't know ..he couldn't analyze ...
So when all script and characters were ready he himself approached her ,he was almost sure in his mind she will say no ...why shouldn't she ? What has he given her except raw criticism and hurtful comments ..but still whenever he has imagined a show without her ,his heart has spasmed inside his chest ..a grief ..he couldn't do it this time either ..couldn't think anybody in place of her ..he gave the proposal of joining team to her ..  
And with all his surprise she agreed ..was she missing him too? But she kept only one condition infront of casting team ,that ..she will not play Kapil's  wife ..
He got  a little shock with her demand!What! Why ?But he could understand what all problems she faced while playing his wife ..so much of identity crisis in people ..
Somehow Kapil finally ropes sumona in for the show keeping in mind she will not be his wife ,,thinking that he feels sad ..but what can he do? He has no choice except loosing her completely ...they finally shot a new promo ...all these days have been too hectic ,but a lot of excitements ,happiness ,joy for starting new journey ...the whole team is very much excited ..They finally start city wide promotion ..he announces all team members they will be going three four cities for live shows ...so all actors are asked to give dates for those ..
He  asks sumona .."tu a rahi hai na humare saath sab jaga?"
"Main ? Nai Kapil I can't come in all cities ..actually mere Kuch shoot chalega tab Dubai me ..for some days ..I will try to come for atleast one .."
Kapil gets insanely disappointed ,his face dooms down for a second ..he said "thik hai kaunsi jaga me aayegi?"
"Lucknow ,my city ..I will come there "
"Ok " he said .,he understands she agreed for that place because she doesn't need to stay with them ..she will stay in her home with parents ..
In middle of all these he also observed another thing ..she is always with Sunil ,sitting with him ..talking with him ,laughing in his jokes ...she doesn't seem need him anymore ...she enjoys with Sunil so much 
He felt bad ,it hurts him so much !why and how Sunil become such close friend of her? He has known her from long back ..she can't forget all their good old days ..how can she ? He roars in his mind ..
"Sumona ghar ja rahi hai ? "Sunil asked 
"haan Sunil ."
Sunil hugged her tight ..watching that Kapil felt such a burning sensation in his body ..he felt like running there and pull him apart and scream ..."stay away she is mine !"
But he couldn't...they just ended hugging and started giggling with each other , he stood still while looking them with a fuming face ..
He couldn't stand silently ...
"Sumona tu ghar ja rahi thi na ..Kaal tujhe Dubai nai Jana hai?"
Sumona and Sunil both wondered with his sudden attacking mode ..
Sunil kept hand on his shoulder and push slowly ..."Arre jayegi jayegi...main miss karunga na madam Ko thoda  baat to karlu Abhi ..."
He and sumona both chuckled 
But Kapil was  in no mood of comedy ...he made a tight jaw face ..
"Thik hai tum log baat karo ..Mujhe ghar Jana hai ..aur bhi Kaam hota hai mujhe.."
Sunil very closely  observed his face...he is nowadays best buddy of Kapil and nothing less than a brother from another mother ..
He got a smell of something else in it ..he quickly changes the topic and ends  the conversation  "sumona chal bye..milte hai Lucknow jaane ke din phir ..happy shooting .."
Sumona smiled at him and looked forward to  Kapil to say bye ..
"Bye Kapil .."
"Nai nai bye kyu thode time Aur reh sakti ho ...u  talk ,main jaata hu .."
Sumona understood promptly  why Kapil is behaving like this ...she knows him so well since CC ..this is nothing new !he has always been possessive while she is with somebody else but he himself will be flirting with all girls in world ..
She didn't want to make him more angry and leaves room just saying "bye guys ..."
Sunil felt quite amused seeing Kapil's condition,he waited for Kapil in consulting room until all actors and crews left ...Kapil also slowly gets back into normal and realizes what he did ! This is Sunil! Sunil is too sharp than others to understand his mind so he is in deep trouble !
"Kapil! "
"Ha Sunil Keya huya ,Kuch. Bolna hai tujhe ?"
"Nai Mujhe Kuch nai bolna hai padh Mujhe aisa kyu lagta hai tujhe Kuch bolna tha sumona Ko?"
Kapil stops for a bit and gets totally shocked with this sudden acquisition...Sunil is looking straight to his eyes 
"Matlab! Main Kuch samjha Nai ...Kuch Nai bolna tha ..
"Acha! R u sure ?"
"Haan bro ..chalo lets go...tomorrow we will leave for Amritsar na .."
Kapil just wanted to end the topic as early as possible and run from there .
This strange action of Kapil made Sunil more certain  on what he was thinking...

Lucknow 

They all reached Lucknow ...Kapil has  always liked the vibe,old world charm  ..the Mughal flavor of this beautiful city ..After arriving Lucknow airport ..he kept staring at sumona ,she is wearing a white sleeveless t shirt and a blue jeans  ...after the break of two months he feels sumona became more beautiful ..more glamorous .more sexy and little bit diplomatic ...she is not like his old sumona ,who used to laugh loud at his silly jokes ,who use to pat his back in joy ..who could easily sit with him touching his body with all her warmth and beauty ...she is now so much matured ,she doesn't even want to touch his hands ...why? What has he done ! He keeps thinking ..

"Sumona tu apne ghar me rehegi? "Sunil asked 
"Haa 'waisa hi toh socha hai.."
"But main keya soch raha tha jo engineering college me hum ja rahe hai na wo thoda door hai city se .,.jaake show karke aane me bahoot time lagega..there is a beautiful resort on the way ..why don't we stay there ?bahoot maza aayega kitne din baad hum Sab saath me ..." preeti ,Ali and other all jumped in joy .."Haan Haan fixed fixed ..yehi karenge .."
"What do u say bro"
Kapil is so surprised ..he is happy that sumona may  stay with them for now ,other side he is so irritated that Sunil is giving so much attention to sumona ..but atleast if sumona gets convinced it's good ..

He notices sumona  ..she is still in doubt .."but Maine  mamma Ko bol diya hai u know ...abhi kaise ?"
Sunil stops her..."main phone kar deta hoon ..aisa Kuch nai chalega ..Maine bola jaana hai means hai ..it's an order of team leader madam ...phone karo Abhi ke Abhi aunty Ko ..."
Sumona finally has to agree with Sunil and whole gang pressuring her ...Kapil strangely observes sunil's hold on sumona ...
Though Kapil couldn't thank enough Sunil in mind ..he just comes near  Sunil in excitement ...Sunil hugs him and whispers in his ears ..."chal chal tu bhi keya yaad rakhega? "He gets totally surprised on what's going on And while breaking the hug sunil winks  to him ...Kapil gets shy seeing that and ended up blushing all over his face ..he understands Sunil has caught him long before and did everything for him ..he feels awful that he thought so wrong about him ...
"Yeee lets go then " all of them cheered ..
They get into the van ...Kapil ,Sunil Ali and sumona all start towards the college inside one van and rest of the team towards resort to make all arrangement of lodging ...in middle of all crowd nobody noticed one of sumona's luggage got separated in another car towards resort ...
Ali quickly enter the front seat and asks  sumona to get inside ..sumona enters backseat of the car ..Sunil almost pushes Kapil with such a force that he was about to fall on sumona ...
"Sunil keya kar raha hai yaar "
"Jaldi karo jaldi karo itna time Nai hai ,udhar Sab wait karenge .."
Kapil sits  beside sumona ...Sunil took a lot of space there for an unknown reason leaving Kapil and sumona almost dumped at corner ..
"Sunil thoda move ho ja,,"
"Mujhe na kaal se bahoot back pain hai ,flight me aur badh Gaya ...thoda adjust karo please .."
"It's ok "sumona said softly thinking about sunil's pain ..but Kapil was sitting too close with her ..
Her body touching his...a strange array of excitements went through both of their nerves ...sumona looked up to  his eyes ..he is so irresistibly handsome in this blue t shirt and jeans ..she felt his  presence in her every sensation ..He could feel the heat from her body, so familiar he could drown in it. The rich scent of her wafted through his brain,as intoxicating as peyote smoke. She too felt herself succumbing to the smell, but a part of her brain that could still think sounded the alarm. She alerts herself.. ,Been here. Done this. Remember how it turns out? How many times had they replayed this scene? Didn't She ever learn? She knows this dream of her is not going to give back anything but pain...She gives herself a jerk and comes back gathering her all senses...
"Kapil!Aur kitna der?"
Kapil comes out of that dream he was traveling through .."haan hai thoda aur"

College authority warmly welcome four of them ..there were some rooms assigned for them to get ready quickly ..Sunil and Ali chose not to change cloths  ..Kapil decides He will just change the t shirt fast and come ..he enters in one room .
 ..He suddenly notices sumona inside searching something vigorously with tension and worry in her face ..he closes the door and quickly steps inside ..
"Sumona Keya huya"
Kuch nai 
"Aajkaal  keya main itna kharab ho gaya hu ke tu mujhe kuch prob bhi share karna nai  chahti?"
"Kapil!  Aisi koyi baat nai ! Actually Mera Ek bag toh edhar hai hi Nai .wo pink wala ,usme mere tops the ...abhi keya Karu main!"
She almost felt like crying with embarrassment and fear ..
"Keya ! Kidhar jayega ? But main to car se leke aaya apna ..usme tumhari koyi luggage Nai hai ..bas Sunil aur Alibhai ke "
"I know that na! Maine dobaar khud check kiya hai ..lagta hai wo bag resort me chala Gaya .."
Tears came rolling down on her cheeks ..."tumlog chale jao, main edhar hi hu ..it's ok ..abhi main Ye top me college me Nai ja sakti..."
"I mean ! "She couldn't express to Kapil that she is not that comfortable in this sleeveless top to stand on stage infront of so many students ...
But Kapil could sense it ! "Acha thik hai itna tension mat le ..edhar pas koyi shop se le aaye ? Kuch to hoga "
"Are u mad! Edhar Kaha hoga .,it's so far from city ..edhar Kuch Nai hai l.who knows Lucknow better than me !"
Kapil kept thinking for a while "Acha we can do one thing , Maine na ek naya shirt laya tu mera shirt pehen le,I will wear something else "
"What! Tumhara? Mujhe aayega keya ? She giggled .he atleast got relieved seeing her laugh ...
 He came closer to her .."wo to ekbaar check karnege tabhi patah chalega na "he  said looking at her with his usual naughty smile ..
she felt little taken aback ..."naiii leave it na ...main Nai jayu to keya hoga .."
"Kyu? Tu kabse mujhse itna sharmane lagi hai?"he whispered into her ears ..."Kabhi Mujhe chodne ka sochna bhi maat..."
He came more closer to her .. red stripe shirt in his hand ...new one  .."try this ! "
He took her hand. Then without smiling at her, without saying a word, without doing anything other than meeting her eyes, he slowly peeled off the tag from the shirt and kept on her covering her back with it ...Without meaning to, he reached her in three strides and snatched her in his arms. Her brown silky curls tickled his ear as he lifted her off his feet. and she suddenly felt she can't swallow ., a lump crawling her throat... He hadn't counted on a third option. her heat, her scent, her generosity , her devastating sensuality, entered his bloodstream. Beneath his hand  her hands and her body just brushing against his chest, the hum of that passion she kept so tamped, burned . Because in that moment, neither of them moved. Neither of them breathed. They just existed together. The tension melted away. He  leaned forward and kissed her  slowly, reverently, no longer quite so surprised that this was happening, that he wanted her so badly...it was so sensual,still desperate"but only because it was real. The most honest, truthful moment they'd ever shared.She gave into it, gave all to it, a moment's madness where body ruled mind and blood roared over reason.
They don't know how long they stayed like that to each other ..before Sunil knocking the door loud ..".kapil sumona ..." 
With that sound he quickly leaves her .. she couldn't look into his eyes after getting back into sense..
He took one t shirt out from his bag and quickly opened the door making his hair right ,,,Sunil  was standing with a highly suspicious face and a quirky smile ..
"Humko char rooms diye hai ye log ...aaplog Ye group changing ka programme rakhe hai Mujhe bataye Nai ? I could join na .." He laughs louder ...

"Sunil !  ..Kuch bhi! ..chal main change karke aata hoon Abhi .."he almost flown away from the scene ..
Sumona was sweating with her cheeks all getting red with Sunil looking at her ,half folded  shirt on her body ...a totally messed up hair l.she could totally imagine how strange she must be looking ,she quickly pulls the shirt in hand and holds it ..
"Sumona Maine tumlogo Ko disturb to nai kiya ?Shirt pehenneka tuition le rahi thi keya ?"he raises his eyebrows with a amusing face and suppressed smile 
Sumona gets nervous but she makes a straight face because she knows very well  ,if she gets afraid Sunil will make her life hell teasing on it  ..she comes near him ..."Nai  aisa Kuch Nai ..meri luggage Nai aaya hai .so Maine Ye shirt Kapil se borrow kiya..uske pas naya tha ..yehi bata rahi thi usko ...tum jo samajh rahe ho aisa Kuch Nai hai ..."
"Maine to aisa Kuch bola hi nai darling!Why r u giving me explanation ...hahaha "he laughed ..
Sumona gets more nervous with his spontaneous reply ..she chooses not to talk more ,,"Wait,main Abhi aayi change karke..."she closes the door with loud sound on his face ...she could sense clearly  ...now she has no choice to escape ... ...

[ if you want me to continue a  sequel of it please mention ] 
Edited by anasuya123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow another amazing piece of work
now i became a big fan of your writing
You explained the story so beautifully
And the scene of kapil giving her his shirt and then there kiss! Was highly romantic
And plz continue it...i want to read what happens further
CreativeAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur OS!
Every moment seems realistic! Even m noticing that now a days Sumo z trying to maintain d distance wid Kapil & getting along wid other co-actors...
Sumo's shirt in Lucknow & Kapil's shirt in IPL was same!
U captured it & made a story?!! Really hats off to ur thinking!
Do continue...Lots of love & Thanks for giving me happiness of reading KaSum FF! :)
Waiting for d next madly! :)
anasuya123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ksfandishi

Wow another amazing piece of work

now i became a big fan of your writing
You explained the story so beautifully
And the scene of kapil giving her his shirt and then there kiss! Was highly romantic
And plz continue it...i want to read what happens further

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ I am so glad you liked it ...such an encouragement I get from all of your comments .,surely continue it ...love πŸ˜³
anasuya123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FanOfCreativity

Loved ur OS!
Every moment seems realistic! Even m noticing that now a days Sumo z trying to maintain d distance wid Kapil & getting along wid other co-actors...
Sumo's shirt in Lucknow & Kapil's shirt in IPL was same!
U captured it & made a story?!! Really hats off to ur thinking!
Do continue...Lots of love & Thanks for giving me happiness of reading KaSum FF! :)
Waiting for d next madly! :)

I know right! Thank you for liking it and always encouraging me to write more ,..haha yeah that shirt thing just got my attention ..will continue ...love you so much dear πŸ˜³β€οΈ
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww !!!!! Kappu and Sumo ❀️
I didnt knew shirt wala incident will bring up such an awesome and cute Os !!!!! Thanks to you genius πŸ˜ƒ
I wish real mein bhi aisa hi kuch hua hoga KaSum ke beech. Thoroughly enjoyed this cute OS. It is toatlly relatable πŸ˜‰ the jealousy and now I know ke sunil itna kyun tease kar raha tha sumo ko during the interviews πŸ˜† it was really good one now the mystery is solved about the same shirt KaSum wore πŸ˜›
KaSum's relationship did take a new turn as we discussed earlier but this way it took a turn means oye hoye balle balle   πŸ˜†
Lastly, Thank you so much for this lovely piece on the lovely couple by the lovely writer ⭐️Edited by Kappumyfav - 8 years ago
Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!!! What a update yr 
Maza agya 
U really create a magic with your writing, we start leaving in this world 😳
simply wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
anasuya123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Awww !!!!! Kappu and Sumo ❀️
I didnt knew shirt wala incident will bring up such an awesome and cute Os !!!!! Thanks to you genius πŸ˜ƒ
I wish real mein bhi aisa hi kuch hua hoga KaSum ke beech. Thoroughly enjoyed this cute OS. It is toatlly relatable πŸ˜‰ the jealousy and now I know ke sunil itna kyun tease kar raha tha sumo ko during the interviews πŸ˜† it was really good one now the mystery is solved about the same shirt KaSum wore πŸ˜›
KaSum's relationship did take a new turn as we discussed earlier but this way it took a turn means oye hoye balle balle   πŸ˜†
Lastly, Thank you so much for this lovely piece on the lovely couple by the lovely writer ⭐️

Hahhah every time you give such amazing review dear ..Hehhe yeah this is all result of my fertile imagination πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you so much for such reviews and encouragement ...😳love you 
anasuya123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shree06

OMG !!!!!!! What a update yr 

Maza agya 
U really create a magic with your writing, we start leaving in this world 😳
simply wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much dear ...πŸ˜ƒI am so glad you liked