Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I have been working out for few years now on and off and nothing is more infuriating or deflating than seeing some kid who just walked into the gym few weeks ago looking bigger than you because of these shortcuts. And then I start seeing the side effects and just smirk. 

Forget roids

I heard on the QT that adderall helps out when you diet/workout as its an appetite suppressant . Is that true ??
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Tbh, SRK has been the most consistent superstar of his generation. Nobody even comes close. In terms of success rate he probably is ahead of everyone else in the history of hindi films, Rajesh Khanna probably comes close. Actor/stars like Amitabh Bachchan and SRK will go in history as the most consistent superstars for longest duration of time. 

But yes no one can hold time, like Bacchan and others Srk too will decline as leading man but he'll continue doing good roles cos he's a very good actor, and his legacy will continue to inspire whole gen of actors. 

Thank you.
I have been trying to same thing for awhile now.

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Forget roids

I heard on the QT that adderall helps out when you diet/workout as its an appetite suppressant . Is that true ??

Yeah its diet suppressant. But it's usually used for attention deficit along with Ritalin. Both get abused by high schoolers a lot. If you really want to diet eat small portions and drink vegetable juices and cut down on salt. These things will screw with your brain. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just because Fan underperformed doesn't mean it's all over for SRK. Everyone will eventually decline why just SRK?

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fivestars

it reminds me chandini ,where she quotes every post and put WOW,AWW,EWW...πŸ˜†

bura mat manna..πŸ˜†

Why would I feel bad for being compared to someone I adoreπŸ˜†...instead I should say Thanku Preep ji😳

@ Boss ji...Thanks for the info...and its scary...and is it really worth it?
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes it keeps happening every now and then but he keeps winning it back!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishMinoz

"kitne aaye kitne chale gaye 25 saal se wohi khada hai jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo"-FAN

πŸ‘

Simply the truth!

I guess some people can't digest the fact that this outsider ruled over BW for 25 years and became an overnight sensation. He is not just simply an actor nor someone who has set up a production for the heck of it but someone who actually has built up a worthwhile business and has actually added to the industry, VFX anyone. When he speaks he actually adds something to the conversation not just saying random stuff or having no idea what's going around him. He is no pseudo-intellectual like some nor is he someone who doesn't have any knowledge of the art of acting or has no idea what he is doing, the guy knows his craft and a lot more. 

If BW is known to the international audiences then it's because of SRK. I remember growing up in the 90s and 00s in the UK and majority of the time it was only SRK films that were played on TV and if anyone was going to see a BW film in the cinema it most definitely was a SRK film, mostly his were played anyway. That is his power. Yes actors much older than SRK or his contemporaries were known to international audiences but no one had the pull like SRK and that is a fact. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Not his fault when people appreciate bad acting and random movements in films and think wow kya style hai and make those kind of films hits. 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have been working out for few years now on and off and nothing is more infuriating or deflating than seeing some kid who just walked into the gym few weeks ago looking bigger than you because of these shortcuts. And then I start seeing the side effects and just smirk. 

How do they get chicken legs with hulk body πŸ˜•
I am sorry for asking all the questions but i just got the opportunity and the right person  to clear all the queries in my mind πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: blue-ice

@ Boss ji...Thanks for the info...and its scary...and is it really worth it?

Its a difficult question to ask. Its just like cheating in exam. And it also depends on what you are willing to risk it for.

Originally posted by: angrybread

How do they get chicken legs with hulk body πŸ˜•
I am sorry for asking all the questions but i just got the opportunity and the right person  to clear all the queries in my mind πŸ˜³

You get chicken legs if you dont work out on your lower body or put too much focus on your upper people often do this because most people prefer bigger arms and chest over other symmetrics. Not only it looks ridiculous but it also puts strain on your spine because your lower body isnt strong to carry that added mass. You dont just pin steroids and gain huge muscles exercise is still required. But steroids boost muscle building 10x. 

Yeah its diet suppressant. But it's usually used for attention deficit along with Ritalin. Both get abused by high schoolers a lot. If you really want to diet eat small portions and drink vegetable juices and cut down on salt. These things will screw with your brain. 

Yeah my brain is already on over drive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

How this diet/workout routine :

Lifting 5 days a week . Treadmill 7 days a week . An im trying to cut to just one meal a day . If I get hungry beyond that meal I eat a orange or malta or have water πŸ˜†πŸ˜†