Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 8 years ago
Every 10 years he keeps getting written off but he is going nowhere...Fact of the matter is he and all the other actors at their peak now are bound to fade sooner or later...So that's not a big deal...What's the big deal is who is going to be remembered more for the impact he created on the Industry...Which is where SRK is going to score as he is for sure going to be the only one who came from the outside and created ripples in the industry and made it his own...SRK is going to go down into the history books of the bollywood along with the likes of Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna etc...I so wish he makes more meaningful cinema which can be remembered forever...

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Every 10 years he keeps getting written off but he is going nowhere...Fact of the matter is he and all the other actors at their peak now are bound to fade sooner or later...So that's not a big deal...What's the big deal is who is going to be remembered more for the impact he created on the Industry...Which is where SRK is going to score as he is for sure going to be the only one who came from the outside and created ripples in the industry and made it his own...SRK is going to go down into the history books of the bollywood along with the likes of Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna etc...I so wish he makes more meaningful cinema which can be remembered forever...

Im sure nobody disagrees with the fact that he has immensely contributed to the Bollywood industry. This isnt even an opinion but merely a fact. What I simply dont get it is why people consider anyone to be immortal and hope things will continue to be the way they are till eternity. To me this is a bit foolish. Change is imminent for all of us.

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Im sure nobody disagrees with the fact that he has immensely contributed to the Bollywood industry. This isnt even an opinion but merely a fact. What I simply dont get it is why people consider anyone to be immortal and hope things will continue to be the way they are till eternity. To me this is a bit foolish. Change is imminent for all of us.

If people think he or any other actor is going to remain on the top forever then they must be really disillusioned...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

aaj maun vrat rakha hai kya Radheji...sirf gifs se kaam chala rahe ho?๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

awww...didn't expect this from u...such sweet things to say about SRK๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If people think he or any other actor is going to remain on the top forever then they must be really disillusioned...

Nothing is forever. Not even me or you or any of us. Some will get married, some will be busy with professional life, some will go on to doing other things etc. Time waits for no one.

Originally posted by: blue-ice

awww...didn't expect this from u...such sweet things to say about SRK๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Umm...why not?๐Ÿ˜•...Have you ever seen me badmouth him? 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice

aaj maun vrat rakha hai kya Radheji...sirf gifs se kaam chala rahe ho?๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by .Lakhan. - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Umm...why not?๐Ÿ˜•...Have you ever seen me badmouth him? 

You have criticized him a lot of times and that is not badmouthing...what I meant was that I thought u didn't think much of his achievements and so I was surprised...when it comes from a neutral member...it kind of validates our feelings...so its a surprise but a pleasant one๐Ÿ˜›