Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Brilliant. More to follow.

Edit:

This story made me feel a lot in a span of 2 hours, the least time I took to finish a story, apart from one of the HP books. I think it was the first or second one, can't remember. 

Firstly, arnav:

Choosing between morality and family is a huge thing. it's not easy because it involves our loved once. Only a person who has been in that position can understand the predicament of someone else who goes through it. And he did make a choice, right one, but everything in his life went wrong. All because his family members always put their family before anything. Anjali was still young when it happened but his grandma? When she knew everything, even then she blamed arnav. Just wanted to blame someone for what happened except for the person responsible who were his own parents. they decided to involve themselves with illegal and unethical stuff and they decided to end their lives when it came out, none of it was arnav's fault and yet he had to endure so much. I felt so bad for him. 

Khushi: 

I salute her, I truly do. After being manipulated and raped like that in her marriage, it's hard to accept one's individuality. She endured soo much at thr hands of a toxic husband who appeared great on face but was a monster within. Sadly such pyschopaths exist in the society and that's why people can't guess what's simmering beneath the happy facade. I was happy that payal understood things and took matter into her hands. 

Her bua belongs to one such era where women were treated like vermin and they were supposed to be happy with it. I detest such thinking. but I understand it's deeply rooted patriarchy. 

To lavanya and aman: they were the steady anchor in arnav's life. I loved that no matter what feelings came in between them, it never affected their bond. Aman took arnav as and what he was. So did lavanya. Though my heart ached for Aman, but love can't be forced. 

To other supporting characters,

I loved suman's steady support towards arnav and later anjali. She stayed and made sure that they rose back from hell, if it came to that. 

Anjali and arnav have a long way to come to be the siblings they were growing up. Arnav is too guarded to let Anjali in easily even though he wants the affectionate care of his di. But since Anjali has understood her mistake, the day won't be far. 

If you do somethhing wrong, you deal withh the consequences. That's what happened with the jhas and senior raizadas. You can't live in peace if you are minting money at cost of someone's blood. Each got what they deserved. 

To arnav and khushi, I am happy that they are taking slow steps in their relationship. They are both scarred individuals and it'll take a long time before they have a proper relationship but they'll eventually reach there. 

You're a brilliant story teller. Are you a writer by profession? Or a literature student? I was looking to read something angsty and this was the perfect one. Thanks for writing🙂

Edited by Dee_J - 3 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Of i forgot to add, I loved how it ended. Perfect circle. 

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am reading this again.. Few stories stick to u hard..this is one..I wud love to put in my time here..so happy reading to me again ☺️

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

U know what ...i totally find it not creeepy/stupid to read all the comments one by one on this thread..it’s just awesome to read another ones take on what u have perceived and weigh it..wait is that the right word???!! Well that’s what I am doing it now..and I have no complaints for myself on this 🤓

RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah, no.

Edited by RockBarbie - 3 years ago
RockBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpd93

U know what ...i totally find it not creeepy/stupid to read all the comments one by one on this thread..it’s just awesome to read another ones take on what u have perceived and weigh it..wait is that the right word???!! Well that’s what I am doing it now..and I have no complaints for myself on this 🤓

of course its perfectly fine. :-D

RockBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee_J

Of i forgot to add, I loved how it ended. Perfect circle. 

thank you, for your very kind and detailed review.

Quite frankly, I have forgotten a bunch of stuff from this story. When I read your review I confused it with another story of mine (another angst galore, if you will) and was scratching my head for almost a day. Finally read few chapters and then it all came back.

I am a little out of IF, posting on "Fan Fiction" category since IF is trying hard selling it and its just amusing me. Apologies for the delay. IF didn't send me a notification either. :x

Cheers! Stop by on blog. Am not active right there at the moment since real life is super hectic, but I should be back to normalcy from next week or so.

RB

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Read this some time ago. Time to read it again. Will do soon.

sujata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi reread this story after a while..

The first time I was a silent reader but this time around, I just have to say that I loved the different relationships of the characters... The complex relationships ...the angst... the hurt and the want to move ahead and leave everything behind is so well portrayed...

Please let me know if you have any new stories... Would love to read ....

RockBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujata5

Hi reread this story after a while..

The first time I was a silent reader but this time around, I just have to say that I loved the different relationships of the characters... The complex relationships ...the angst... the hurt and the want to move ahead and leave everything behind is so well portrayed...

Please let me know if you have any new stories... Would love to read ....

much thanks for writing in. am glad you enjoyed reading this. I did start AND finish a story last month on my blog. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5151055 this is also IF link where I tracked its progress.

See you there!

RB