Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sggupta thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi...Im doing this very first time don't know this is the right way to write a comment or not.
 I started to read this story last night and it kept me awake till 5 am then I looked by my side and saw my lil one sleeping peacefully it reminded me my  need for some sleep as well...So I slept for couple of hrs then came back after completing ma chores or should I say not completed anything  even din't cook (ordered lunch from outside u know😳) because this story was running  in ma mind..So started to read again..i was so engrossed in reading it dat i forgot to even like d chapters (sorry πŸ˜’)  but I will do that when I reread this ..I usually don't do this but I will reread this one for sure.
I Simply Loved This. This is completely different from other arshi stories ( I read arshi only) .  U hv created beautiful characters in ur way n took us in their very own emotional and unique journey . Journey from the past to present ... Leading way to beautiful or atlesat better than past future. I am in love with each n every character n how beautifully u woven dis amazing story.
U r an amazingly brilliant story teller. I hv so many things to tell in mind rite now but Im not very good in expressing myself specially in english. But I can say one thing ...I would happily pay for reading your novel😊.
And did I mention that I loved d way u completed it in a full circle manner... Start n end with d same watch. U know when Arnav met the watchmaker I knew it somewhere in ma heart that he will ask her to repair dis at last..Coz it was not d watch it was he stuck in the past ..he moved on so the time has come for the Watch as well ...😊
Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Take care
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful, deep very well written different story
mmillie13 thumbnail
A brilliant piece of work. The writing was incredible. The story telling took me through a sort of rollercoaster that I have rarely experienced through my prior reads.  
I have read a lot of stories about characters who have undergone abuse and trauma and you have depicted them I one of the finest ways I came across.
I loved the flashbacks you incorporated. They were very apt and oddly made me want more of them. I wanted to delve more into how both Arnav and Khushi how they coped immediately after the events that took place. 
Khushi showcased a strength to overcome her trauma and relearn herself which doesn't come easy. 
Payal was an amazing sister without which Khushi's freedom wouldn't have been made possible.
Arnav's moral compass poses a vital question, would you choose familial relations when something much bigger is at stake? And the consequences of living with such a choice be it guilt or regret. 
I liked that at the end Arnav was willing to untangle the mess that his familial relations were left in rather than just deeming it a lost cause. 
The ending left me wanting more,  curiosity about what next. Arnav's work,  Aman's future, Khushi, etc. 
Overall an amazing read that left me wanting a lot more of your writing.  
Loved it... 
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
thank you everyone for the comments. I apologize I have been missing from this site for a while.

Cheers
RB
Crazy_JMK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful story 😊 read again. 

foobarbaz456 thumbnail

What do I say about this story except I am moved to my core ! Your ability to layer the characters and then slowly unravel them is pure genius. The maturity in writing about Khushi's abuse and authenticity is building Aman's melancholy are truly humbling.

I won't even start complimenting the narrative / writing style, etc because no amount of words will ever justify the plethora of emotions this story has stirred in me - I can only say, I am so so so glad I read it !

Few things move you where you just want to let go and be washed over -  Innocence to a half-mad city, did that to me !

Thank you for such an amazing story and this wonderful experience.

srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Excellent story :)

Hats off to your writing 

Im reading this after 2 years of completion,

Characters are so beautifully penned

Arnav Aman Lavanya  - what a bonding they have, it gives a nice feeling to see them stick to each other 

Arnav Anjali - the turmoil Arnav suffered in the hands of Anjali is something that can give sleepless nights in reality... Arnav is mentally strong to pull along till he left the company (ofcourse khushi helped him) 

Nice to see Arnav and Anjali trying to get back forgetting what they had endured 

Anjali - good that finally she realized the evil plans of Jha and sent them packing

I loved SUMAN, what a character she is !!! Be it making a cake for Arnav or giving her piece of mind to Anjali, so so so beautifully penned

Excellent character 

Aman - such an adorable person, hope he too get a partner and find happiness 

Payal - really strong to sense the problem in khushis married and gutsy to take police help to rescue Khushi 

Lavanya- beautiful in and out

Teddy - less said the better (hope such creepy doesnt exist much in our society,  if so, let ladies be strong enough to fight it out)

Khushi  - such a nice person

Arnav - beautifully carved character,  

Good that he found solace and happiness in Khushi

Best story RB

Enjoyed a lot 

Best wishes to u

nitadave thumbnail

Beautiful End of this amazing story. 

The new time starts tiking, for Arnav & Khushi, Arnav & Anjali, Arnav & Aman & Lavanya and Arnav & Geandmother...

So beautiful ending or i should say begining..

Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Excellent. Read it all in a go. So beautifully woven, with each person's emotions so well described.

Wonderful

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read the entire story in one sitting and u are an amazing writer