thnks 4 d pm..
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 2 was fabulous 
christi002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting plot... loved the updates and sneak peek.. waiting dear...
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice teaser
Please continue soon
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yagya!!! Meri jaaneman this is one awesome sauce of a story! I so dig angst and can't wait to read more! I believe tiny comment would be of no use...so I will be back with more!

Until then,
Loads of love!

*I solemnly do swear I will be back really soon!*
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meself

Yagya!!! Meri jaaneman this is one awesome sauce of a story! I so dig angst and can't wait to read more! I believe tiny comment would be of no use...so I will be back with more!

Until then,
Loads of love!

*I solemnly do swear I will be back really soon!*

Thank you so much, Shivani. It is good to see you after a long time. I will be awaiting your comments.

Love,
Yagya
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting teaser 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 3

Khushi Gupta.

The woman who held the control over my thoughts for awhile for now. I let my eyes wander over the sensuous lady who had just entered my room while I couldn't help but stare at her immaculate beauty and relish the magnificence which she exuded from every inch of hers.It was a pleasant surprise that she was in my cabin on the very first day at work. I wonder what could be the reason behind it.

" Good afternoon, Ms.Gupta. How may I help you?"

She looked flustered, not oo much but just enough to realize if one would observe her attentively. Curiosity built up in me, as she moved towards me and it was only then that I saw the yellow colored 'AR' file in her hands, which was soon placed on my desk.

" These are some designs, Sir. I was told that everyone is required to design for the next launch of AR and these are my designs for now. I would create more based on your feedback."

Impressive. She didn't let her nervousness affect her speech unlike many who let the nervousness seep in through their words and make them stutter, which definitely showed confidence.

Splaying a smile at her, I looked through the designs to be astounded at the sheer brilliance of them. There was no way in hell that they were created by a novice. These seem to have come from an extremely experienced brain, capable of weaving magic in their thoughts and materializing them on the paper.

I had to control myself from revealing the extent of amazement that brewed in me. But I had to admit, if not to her, then to myself that her brain was as sharp as her features.

"These designs are phenomenal. After seeing these designs, I decided something. I want you to work with me for the show-stopper's dress, Ms.Gupta."

She is looking positively shocked and I wonder why. Any designer in my office will die for a chance to work with me on the show-stopper's dress. Only the top designers of AR got the chance to do so and I wonder if this lady in front of me realizes it.

She is trying compose herself and I found myself hearing her question, which I found to be a bit out of the place. " Work with you?" 

" Yes, Ms.Gupta. You heard it right the first time. Do you have any problem working with me?"

She blinked twice, maybe to get accustomed to the reality as if it was a bane. Was the idea of working with me so horrible? If it was then everyone had been lying to me in the better part of the last decade.

Then it struck me like a lightning strikes, and burns. She was uncomfortable under my piercing gaze, which I immediately took away from her but still awaiting her answer like never before.

" No, Sir. My apologies if I made you feel so. What should I be doing next?"

Her immediate answer and relaxed breaths served as the testimony to my theory while I sighed in disappointment. Her clear disinterest or rather discomfort around me was puzzling.

" Since we are already approaching the time of closure for the day, we will start working on it from tomorrow. I will ask Manisha to mail you the idea I had in mind for the show-stopper's dress and suggestions, as always, will be welcome. We will discuss them tomorrow at say, 10 AM?"

She listened with unwavering attention and I knew that there could never be a doubt on her dedication towards work. Very less people worked sincerely from the day one and designing a magnificent piece on the very first day, that too as a fresher, was no less than a wonder which put seven years of my experience to shame.

" That will be fine with me, Sir."

Sir? Does she love calling me 'Sir' so much that every sentence of hers has it?

" Great! I will ask Manisha to reschedule the meeting and arrange a temporary cabin beside mine till we complete designing for the convenience. If you have a problem with that, please feel free to voice it out."

A glint glistened in her eyes, easily distinguishable as that of conflict with yourself. I wasn't even looking at her intently and I wondered what was the reason behind her struggle.

" Absolutely not, Sir. I will be ready to shift when Manisha will inform me."

She was fidgeting with her dress and had gripped the files so tightly that they were made of up of glass, they would have broken and pierced her hand. It appeared as if she was trying to control herself but I cannot coerce her into expressing the reason of her discomposure when she doesn't want to. I was sure that the woman who could leave behind her family to pursue the career she desired, wouldn't hesitate to express her views, even if it was to her boss.

" Okay, Ms.Gupta. That would be it. You can leave for today."

" Thank you, Sir. Have a great day ahead."

I was not used to be called as 'Sir' and the way she constantly called me that was gnawing my nerves and I knew I couldn't bear it any longer.

" Ms.Gupta?"

She turned around to face me with confusion, hardly controlled, written all over her face.

" Yes, Sir?"

Not again...

" I would be really grateful if you stop addressing me as 'Sir'. You can call me ASR or Arnav or even Mr.Raizada if you want but please, don't address me as 'Sir'. I never liked the sound of it."

I couldn't help but stare at her lips which she was biting in nervousness and think about those lusciously plump rose-petals of hers, which were pulling me to them with a force stronger than I knew I could resist but she finally decided to end my torture by stopping to bite her lips; maybe she decided what she would address me as and I don't know why but I was eager to learn about it.

" Sure, ASR."

She splayed a smile, which years of experience could identify as a false one, and turned around to leave again.

" And Ms.Gupta, you too have a great day ahead."

I couldn't wait, for a lack of a better word, to work with her.

----

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 7 years ago
deesha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Arnav's attraction is growing and Khushi is trying to separate her work from how she feels. Looking forward to the next update. Edited by deesha1989 - 7 years ago
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Loved it 
Advance Thanks for PM