Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi OS : Zindagi Gulzar Hai...

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
And I read it again. You cannot really blame me for that. Your fault for writing it so well. There, I admitted it. You are a fantabulous writer. I so love college romance because I for one have always seen wasted and too cheesy romance. I always snort at that.. lol. So having arshi in there doesn't make it cheesy somehow. I so love them. 

And this Arshi just took my sweet love to a whole new level. I always drool over a rockstar Arnav. He just sets the stage on fire and I am still smiling like a goof. And the beautiful love story you have spun here. Oooh! Minty I loved it and our Arnav and Khushi to moon and back. Hamesha and always. What a beautiful song to go in the background. 

Yohoo! Minty is back! Love ya basanti <3 
Edited by Sadh123 - 8 years ago
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved this one the most!!!!!

Love at first sight always sounds very funny to me but when Arnav-khushi go through it, it somehow is the best thing that could happen to anyone.
It all started with them crossing paths, by chance, then looking out for ways to do that again, becoming friends, becoming best friends and then falling in love. Everything seemed so natural between them. Infact when they wanted to hide their feelings in order to not let them ruin their friendship, I wondered if they could get any more amazing. The dreams of one were practically being dreamt by the other.

The confession was the most beautiful of all and it won over with its simplicity and depth of its emotions.
The lyrics of the song were so aptly suited as well.

Beautifully written!! 😊
Edited by sk2405 - 8 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
beautiful one-shot..both Arnav and Khushi have faced thorns in their life, but with their friendship and love their life turned into the most magnificent 'gulzar'...absolutely superb.. Edited by MysticRiver - 8 years ago
Yellowboot thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was so lovely 😳
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just like you end up on the first page of my random one shots, for the very first time I got the privilege of doing so. 

Woman, you wrote three one shot's and posted it all at once? 😲

I loved loved loved this one. Zindagi Gulzar Hai, my fav Pakistani soap. I remember checking the first episode and never looking back. It was addictive and the song never really left my mind after that.

This was very special to read something on ArHi along with the beautiful lyrics of the song. Loves how you wrote this shot from the beginning to the end, its flawless and the word Hameshaa does the trick to drive me to tears. 

Please keep surprising me with such PMs 😉

I lub it.

But I love you more.
Edited by -FriedriceJi- - 8 years ago
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wowww sooo awesome love it
pooja2525 thumbnail
I love how they are there for each other, being each others strength and backbones! Great OS!! :)
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love the os👏
love the friendship😃
thank you for the pm😃