Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi, the story I remember is DAT arnav vl force on kushi n vl rape her. After dis kushi left from arnav lyf. Later arnav vl b guilty n saw kushi working in helping organisation God her 2 friends, kushi is having two kids at DAT tym n later arnav found her n seek forgiveness n stay vid them in their to repent his deeds. His own children Vl call him uncle Caz dey don't.know he's their father. This much I remember can any one tell me story name n link also if possible.
pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Breezy.

Okay thank you so much. But can you please give me hyperlink or the name of the FF as I'm not able to open the link. It shows error 404 ðŸ˜²

*Edited. Okay  I got it. Thank you so much. 

ArHi SS: Make Me Love
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3721356

anjug thumbnail

Originally posted by: PEARLPOO

Hi, the story I remember is DAT arnav vl force on kushi n vl rape her. After dis kushi left from arnav lyf. Later arnav vl b guilty n saw kushi working in helping organisation God her 2 friends, kushi is having two kids at DAT tym n later arnav found her n seek forgiveness n stay vid them in their to repent his deeds. His own children Vl call him uncle Caz dey don't.know he's their father. This much I remember can any one tell me story name n link also if possible.

Beauty & The Beast
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2942513
Edited by anjug - 6 years ago
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Can anybody tell me this story..
Its different from ipk...
Arshi are married but he ask her for divorce in first day itself..but kushi begs him not to do coz her father is weak...in this ff arnav is already married but his wife cheated on him with her lover in fact marrying arnav n everything is her n her lovers plan...she also make him believe that he can't be father...so he thinks he is not worthy of kushi as he can't have children ...later come to know that his ex changed his report...
Pls help I wanna read this
Pooja_12_12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey..
I have read countless FF's of Arshi's over the years..
but this is one which i was reading when i had just started reading FF's
I don't remember the name or the writer nor do i remember the story much..
I don't even know if its complete, incomplete or removed.
I just want to know if anyone knows this story..

Khushi is forced into prostitution by someone but her first client is her well wisher (she doesn't know that and i don't remember his name). He cannot reveal his identity so he makes some story and gets her to work with Arnav. that man and Arnav are friends. Khushi still believes that that man is her client and she is doing her job. suddenly that man has to go to a foreign country and leaves Khushi at Arnav's house. everybody loves Khushi and Arnav starts liking her but Khushi worries that if Arnav comes to know about her prostitution than he will hate her. But in all this that man is keeping tabs on her as he is related to Khushi or something.

This all i remember. its one of those stories that is always at the back of my mind . i just want some info about it. its a really old story, probably 5-6 years back. i don't even know if anyone remembers.
but i am hoping for a positive reply from someone.
thanks.
Plz can any tell which story is this
sasir thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasir

Can anybody tell me this story..
Its different from ipk...
Arshi are married but he ask her for divorce in first day itself..but kushi begs him not to do coz her father is weak...in this ff arnav is already married but his wife cheated on him with her lover in fact marrying arnav n everything is her n her lovers plan...she also make him believe that he can't be father...so he thinks he is not worthy of kushi as he can't have children ...later come to know that his ex changed his report...
Pls help I wanna read this

In this he have a nephew too...but he isn't in good terms with arnav..but will be friends with kushi
Later it reveals he is angry with arnav coz arnav slaps him in anger...
Pls help... I wanna read this badly
neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apeter

Request 2

Arnav khushi leaves RM and settled in London. And starts a firm AK with their couple friends sharing same initial.after years khushi returns to RM and arnav also come to surprise on her birthday

It's babydevil story "Strong Love" but it's incomplete.  She stopped writing on Arshi. Below is link of story 

neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasir

In this he have a nephew too...but he isn't in good terms with arnav..but will be friends with kushi
Later it reveals he is angry with arnav coz arnav slaps him in anger...
Pls help... I wanna read this badly

It's SS Soulmates from zunnilicious

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Does anyone know where the author of betrayal in your love is has she left IF
sasir thumbnail