Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prioyank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys,

I am looking for an FF of arshi where arnav loves kushi but kushi is afraid to get married because she is afraid if her sister and her jijju because they are not letting kushi get married when arnav convinces her to get married kushi sister plan to show kushi as not fit for there family and she stays with arnav family to help in marriage work and she tells Mami that she is not good when arnav gets to that they plan to arrest her sister,jijju and the person who helps them. Plz help me to find😒
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prioyank

Hi guys,

I am looking for an FF of arshi where arnav loves kushi but kushi is afraid to get married because she is afraid if her sister and her jijju because they are not letting kushi get married when arnav convinces her to get married kushi sister plan to show kushi as not fit for there family and she stays with arnav family to help in marriage work and she tells Mami that she is not good when arnav gets to that they plan to arrest her sister,jijju and the person who helps them. Plz help me to find

I think it's Arshi ff Anmol by sankadevilg😒

IcecreamCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai Everyone..
I read a story were Arnav and Khushi are in love with each other.One day wen Arnav and Khushi are in Khushi's home were Garima and Anjali comes to meet them and see them together and gets shocked.
Payal and Akash too love each other wen Anjali and Garima came there they both enter the house.Shashi knows that Khushi loves Arnav and he is the one who arranged their meet..

Pls help me finding this ..I really loved this..and I want to read it again and I forgot the name of the story and Author too.
Pls help.I would really appreciate it
Porkrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi  guys  I was trying to find a Arshi ff in which khushi is married to arnav to take revenge from his family thinking that they destroyed  their family she acts as  dumb after releasing the truth of arnav family being innocent she try to go away .she will be pregnant so arnav ask her to deliver the baby and to leave the house.i don't remember the name of ff can anyone help me in finding this ff plsss  Edited by Porkrosid - 6 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Porkrosid

Hi guys I was trying to find a Arshi ff in which khushi is married to arnav to take revenge from his family thinking that they destroyed their family she acts as dumb after releasing the truth of arnav family being innocent she try to go away .she will be pregnant so arnav ask her to deliver the baby and to leave the house.i don't remember the name of ff can anyone help me in finding this ff plsss

this is lazyleaves' ff
reshmi24 thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3869811 Revenge by lazyleaveas
AnnieMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys please someone help me!
The story is about how khushi ask arnav to arrange everything for her second marriage as his punishment! The guys who she wants to want marry was khushi friend's cousin!
I just remember some bits and pieces!
Arnav is injured and vists khushi when his hand is bleeding and leave the stains on her dress! Arnav was having panic attacks and nobody tells khushi! And when she comes to know she comes to rm running bare feet! And the end was khushi forgives him! ! Please please help me! And no its not hima69 story his punishment but a smiliar one!
Breezy. thumbnail
Can someone help me find this FF/SS idk where Shyam is about to rape/molest khushi but Arnav and Aman arrive at time and rescue her from that warehouse. Arnav tells her to sit on the car and from that moment itself khushi respects him a lot and like him. The line was something like - The 13 year old khushi unknowingly started loving Arnav but Arnav at that time was 20+.
He brings her home, be the best guardian, gives her best education but always thinks khushi as his responsibility but slowly khushi's love for him increases even tho from Arnav's side there was nothing. He considers khushi as a child. He sends khushi abroad for studies and after 7-8 years  she comes back. He throws a party on her return and feels disturbed as everyone one stares at her at the party as she was looking very good and sexy on the black dress. He tries to arrange khushi's wedding but she refuses. I don't remember but in this one it's khushi who is bold and tries everything to get him but Arnav always refuse it's because of the huge age gap too. It was something like that. Please, help me find this one, anyone. 😳

I even searched google typing - 13 years khushi unknowing fell in love with 22 years Arnav Singh Raizada and they showed some hilarious result of Sanaya and barun pics
😆
Edited by Breezy. - 6 years ago
pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Breezy.

Can someone help me find this FF/SS idk where Shyam is about to rape/molest khushi but Arnav and Aman arrive at time and rescue her from that warehouse. Arnav tells her to sit on the car and from that moment itself khushi respects him a lot and like him. The line was something like - The 13 year old khushi unknowingly started loving Arnav but Arnav at that time was 20+.
He brings her home, be the best guardian, gives her best education but always thinks khushi as his responsibility but slowly khushi's love for him increases even tho from Arnav's side there was nothing. He considers khushi as a child. He sends khushi abroad for studies and after 7-8 years  she comes back. He throws a party on her return and feels disturbed as everyone one stares at her at the party as she was looking very good and sexy on the black dress. He tries to arrange khushi's wedding but she refuses. I don't remember but in this one it's khushi who is bold and tries everything to get him but Arnav always refuse it's because of the huge age gap too. It was something like that. Please, help me find this one, anyone. 😳

I even searched google typing - 13 years khushi unknowing fell in love with 22 years Arnav Singh Raizada and they showed some hilarious result of Sanaya and barun pics
😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3721356&PID=91187286&#p91187286

Breezy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_goyal

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3721356&PID=91187286&#p91187286

Okay thank you so much. But can you please give me hyperlink or the name of the FF as I'm not able to open the link. It shows error 404 ðŸ˜²

*Edited. Okay  I got it. Thank you so much. 
Edited by Breezy. - 6 years ago