Users

Frequent Posters

Ani144 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The Girl & the ghost 

Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey please can someone tell me if there is any way to contact IPK007 ? i send her a message but t guess i am not gonna receive her answer anytime soon. her stories are removed from forums. have they been published by any publishing house ? please provide the link to purchase saffron field or any site where she might have published that story because it's not available on her blog as well. Thanks in advance

Edited by Money_lover - 3 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Money_lover

Hey please can someone tell me if there is any way to contact IPK007 ? i send her a message but t guess i am not gonna receive her answer anytime soon. her stories are removed from forums. have they been published by any publishing house ? please provide the link to purchase saffron field or any site where she might have published that story because it's not available on her blog as well. Thanks in advance

Hi, Jenny has posted a note on her blog. She has closed her blogs for the time being and her stories are not available any where.

shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Can anyone pls help me finding the last thread of the FF "dawn of the dawn"

It's by toxic love and it is no longer available on india-forums

srithu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello.. Am looking for a book where anjali leave raizada brothers alone as soon as their parents die by choosing shyam n inlaws.. khushi in childhood befrnd arnav, akash n nk.. later on Khushi marry arnav then akash, nk stays with them.. raizada brothers are toooo much possessive on khushi.. they infact fight btwn them dt who khushi loves more.. khushi works in hospital.. at the tym of getting ready akash helps with coat , nk helps with bag n arnav carrys her to drop khushi off.. one day anjali with her in laws visit arshi but the raizada brothers doesn't welcome anjali as she expected instead brothers pampers khushi more infront of her.. khushi convince nk n akash to leave their anger on anjali ask them reunion... Here akash , nk n khushi treat aman as enemy as they think aman spends more tym with arnav than they spend just playfully.

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bookmarking this thread! ðŸ˜³

Arshipoochu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srithu

Hello.. Am looking for a book where anjali leave raizada brothers alone as soon as their parents die by choosing shyam n inlaws.. khushi in childhood befrnd arnav, akash n nk.. later on Khushi marry arnav then akash, nk stays with them.. raizada brothers are toooo much possessive on khushi.. they infact fight btwn them dt who khushi loves more.. khushi works in hospital.. at the tym of getting ready akash helps with coat , nk helps with bag n arnav carrys her to drop khushi off.. one day anjali with her in laws visit arshi but the raizada brothers doesn't welcome anjali as she expected instead brothers pampers khushi more infront of her.. khushi convince nk n akash to leave their anger on anjali ask them reunion... Here akash , nk n khushi treat aman as enemy as they think aman spends more tym with arnav than they spend just playfully.

This is "yuhi nahin tujh pe dil yeh fida hai" by angel-arshi23.

But the author removed the story I guess... It in Wattpad

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hey anyone got the link for this arshi ff called rebound love and know what’s happened to the Author her page is not on IF anymore 

Savera84 thumbnail

Link to Thread#3

Please go to thread 3 for future requests or to continue the current requests.

Cheers......