Frequent Posters

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Is if only by masam available to read any where can't find it
dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey i was searching an ff where khushi leavea rm and gives birth to twins.  Later arnav brings khushi and his children home.  Anjali payal and shyam join hands for property and payal triea to make a mms of khushi's daughter. 
I dnt remember the details.  Plz tel me the name of ff 
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hii,, I am luking for an arshi ff where Kushi cant speak... she stays at arnav's... there is a dog which follows her around... arnav's dadaji is quite strict though he likes kushi bcoz she reminds him of her late daughter in law muskaan(i think).. but he doesn't show this and sends her away when he finds arshi in love...the dog finds where kushi is sent off to and arnav follows the dog and finds kushi...it is haply ending story...
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: littoos

Hii,, I am luking for an arshi ff where Kushi cant speak... she stays at arnav's... there is a dog which follows her around... arnav's dadaji is quite strict though he likes kushi bcoz she reminds him of her late daughter in law muskaan(i think).. but he doesn't show this and sends her away when he finds arshi in love...the dog finds where kushi is sent off to and arnav follows the dog and finds kushi...it is haply ending story...

hey its vines with thorns by zara
littoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonalikarhi

hey its vines with thorns by zara

Thank you sooo sooo much...😳
littoos thumbnail
Hii I meed to find another arshi story...though i dont remember much about it...its like lavanya and kushi are cousins...kushi is a tomboy i think...arnav and kushi fall in love but break up soon...these all take place in flashback...currently they meet again in France or something... there is shyam as villain...there is some wineyard which faces some ownership troubles and all...
I read it sometime ago and i vaguely remember the story... i know the clues offer nothing much but still if anyone could remember anything plzzz help me...
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hii I meed to find another arshi story...though i dont remember much about it...its like lavanya and kushi are cousins...kushi is a tomboy i think...arnav and kushi fall in love but break up soon...these all take place in flashback...currently they meet again in France or something... there is shyam as villain...there is some wineyard which faces some ownership troubles and all...

I read it sometime ago and i vaguely remember the story... i know the clues offer nothing much but still if anyone could remember anything plzzz help me...

I think kushi is involved with shy am...she is his Gf...
Even after her fathers warning she date with him to get back at arnav...coz of some mu
Shy am is drug dealer...
If thus is the story...give me sometime...to remember title name
littoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasir

I think kushi is involved with shy am...she is his Gf...
Even after her fathers warning she date with him to get back at arnav...coz of some mu
Shy am is drug dealer...
If thus is the story...give me sometime...to remember title name

This sounds like the one...yayy...
Take ur time...thanku in advance
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This sounds like the one...yayy...
Take ur time...thanku in advance

Sorry dear...tried to remember the title a lot... I remember whole story but not title...
I revisited all the stories titles which I can recall...alas failed
Hope someone remembers it...
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasir

Sorry dear...tried to remember the title a lot... I remember whole story but not title...
I revisited all the stories titles which I can recall...alas failed
Hope someone remembers it...

Do you remember the authors name?
I tried google'ing it didn't came up as well