Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Nisha for bringing back shree. Now R&b needs to prove that he's a nurturerer.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kalpana Ice Klone has to thaw and melt by her Sub Zero beside her is what the Advocate is stating as her brief. Is it going to be a sizzling chocolate brownie or a Sizzling steak Nisha dishes out for our dinner date?
moonwearer thumbnail
Wonder what will happen if Subbu Neeraja and Subbu's mom meet them after one of the Kutcheris and go gagaga over Nivi...hoping she falls for their baby...but Gregor will break their hearts some day ...
The two familes should meet after every kid(s) arrive.
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminechick

<font color="#0000FF">Nisha, Shev, Anu, Kalpana, RedGarnet, Kavitha, Kala and my dear folks in Western World</font>. Here is a link to quench your thirst of Thattai and Mysore Pak ! Enjoy !

http://www.indiansweetsinusa.com/mainstore/is/index.php?route=product/category&path=18

<font color="#FF0000">P.S.</font> <font color="#CC0033">I dont have any connection to the website/owner. Oru chinna samuga sevaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Google search result for Sri Krishna Mysore Pak </font>πŸ˜‰

Good morning Jas! I hv the physical forms of it now
Proudly peethifying that Cos I'm in posession of Grand sweets , 1 pkt thattai , 1 pkt of Ribbon pakkoda, 1 small pk of badam katli and 1 pkt of Krishna sweets Mysore pak 😳 .It will be over this wkend though. My friend's mom ( the friend who lost her brother few months bk) got it for me. I'm her daughter too.

Samuga sevai greatly appreciated. 😊
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="3">Shilpa i understand you are busy with the move...but i guess we should make some time to meet before you leave for California...We are still just 2 kms away and have been planning for over a year to meet.</font>

Shilpa, just thought you might want to get some annual check ups done for yourself before you leave India, that is in case you have not done it yet.

By the time you guys make sense of the insurance insurance , medical providers , identifying the FP and all that stuff, it could take a while. And Appts with Drs is, I can write realms on the irritation. Sorry this is not to put you off , but a pesky detail we have to endure.
A forewarning, I know it's a headache but will be good if you can bite the bullet and get rid of it as one of the things to do.

Sri, if shilpa hasn't done it yet, knock on her head please.

I got that away from my to do list just this wk. I was sitting twiddling my thumbs for the mammo a good 1 wk, hoping that no news is good news. cleared it yday. Some of the blabberings I did here was in effect nervous tension. Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Sure will remind her Kalpana.
Enjoy the ribbon Pakoda and MP...i will pick my cup of Ribbon Pakoda and ellu murukku  when i go down for dinner...
moonwearer thumbnail
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/King-Cuts-Onions-For-School-World-Cries/
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaj to bas doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho hi jaye! Enough of II's naatak, although behind all the drama is a sensitive woman who craves to be with her husband at all times. A woman who longs for her husband to acknowledge that he is the best nurturer ever, but IN WORDS and in public. And therefore she will provoke him, tell,lies, flirt do anything to get him to react without realizing that her no nonsense super possessive, jealous husband will not do any of the above especially In public. But will use all the vitriol that he possess to show her in words and actions what he thinks of other men serenading what WHOLLY, FULLY COMPLETELY belongs only to him! So let the war begin, this is the only time they bare themselves. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unwanted & Jealous

"Main giri to tumhe koi faraq nahi padega" she said accusingly "Oh ya as long as I am not holding Nivi" she said under her breath

He stook a stepp forward she took one sideways sending a lamp hurtling from his living room chest of drawer

Ranjan showed up in a few seconds

Found them circling each other like hyena circling a deer

R&B bend down and picked up the base of the lamp, the glass shade had broken

"Lagi chot?" Ranjan asked

Not shocked anymore by their antics

R&B didnt bother to respond

"I am OK Dad" Ii whispered

"Ladne ke liye lauti tu?" he asked

II fought tears... miserable.

R&B waited hands in pockets back to Ranjan waiting for him to leave

"Ek makaan kiraye pe le le, ya phir woh flat khaali pada hai Panchsheel mein oddar lar lo dono" he warned

He left since both of them were not interested in reason or logic

"I" believe YOU care only for Nivi, since u make a picture perfect family" he swallowed the last part "with Sree in a veshti"

II looked up at him as if he smoked meth

"U ignored Appa because I want to be with my parents?' she scoffed

"I ignored him because he doesnt give a damn for me" R&B blustered

"Sree was TALKING TO YOU" II shouted

"I meant APPA" he said

"Appa never ignores you, you are too posh for Appa" II said bitterly

"Enough!!!" he warned

He took a step forward

"He has to beg... u make him BEG" she began to cry

"He doesnt beg, he plays his cards cleverly, he wants YOU he doesnt want me" he said sulking

"Enough" he warned huskily

He bend down and let his face land on her neck, rubbing vigorously

She pushed, and kicked... she had tucked a portion of her pleats in her waist trying to clean up
He found that incredibly sexy, he groaned feeling that rough bunch

Growls and groans could be heard if anyone was listening, thankfully no one was

"Its a litany of begging, pleading with u to stay, asking Amma to beg you" II channeled Appa's feelings

He HATES me. If you werent such a pathological liar, you would admit it" he said, kissing her

"Sto" she said as it muffled under his mouth

He moved on her.. rhythmically

Bending down, and picking up her slim body, her braid hanging under his arm, swaying as he took her to the couch...

Preethu15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hello everyone!!😊 I'm new to this forum πŸ˜ƒI'm one of the crazy fans of SOSY. Im from Coimbatore and when author is going crazy over famous mysorepa and chipsπŸ˜† I thought why not give an entry nowπŸ˜‰. Hope all will include me in sosy family.⭐️
Edited by Preethu15 - 7 years ago