Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Shilpa noted number. Will give you a call . it will have to be in the evening as i resume my Hosur drives on Monday though school reopens only a week after. I can see your PM unable to respond.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Expressly expressing

And believe it or not, Sree wore a veshti, and with aplomb, he walked like an Iyer boy in a veshti effortlessly

He reached for Nivi, she looked at him strangely and turned away clutching II tightly, laying on her shoulder

"Enna per?" he asked

"Maanvi" II said

"Beautiful name" he said

II nodded

Nivi turned and looked at him again

"Vareya?" Sree cooed

Nivi went to his arms tentaively

"Po dee!" II ordered "Naal poora paduthirke' (uve bothered me the whole day)

R&B was FURIOUS she was bad mouthing his angel to SREEKANTH

"Lets go in" Amma laughed

Sree held Nivi like she was made of fur

Nivi looked at him deeply and said something

"SHE TALKS?"

"OH YA... ALL DAY and some times at night" II nodded rolling her eyes

She tripped on gravel, R&B held her elbow

"watch where u are going!" Sree helped her panicking

Appa asked Sree about his work, about his car about his life in the Bay Area

He turned paused and explained everything to R&B

"Natarajan Mama is very well qualified, his nephew will be no less" Appa declared vehemently

R&B nodded politely

"In those days when ever someone came to Delhi, Natarajan Mama used to the one that helped out, these days you have an app for everything, on-boarding and what not" he shook his head dismissively

"Ur company finances such ventures so you wont agree with me" Appa pushed the enevlope cracking an inappropriate joke

Amma held Appa's hand and squeezed

II texted with VETRI as she walked frely

Appa bought the flower tray

"Were u leaving or coming?" Appa enquired

"I just came and parked, probably 10 mins before u guys?"

"And waited?" II teased

Sree laughed hard... "seems like it doesnt it?  I was on the PHONE" he teased back waving his phone

"U got the NEW PHONE?" Ii asked

"I live a MILE from Infinite Loop (Cupertino), Tim Cook will show up and  bad mouth me if I dont get it" Sree was very proud

He gave her his phone Nivi was super curious

She looked down at what her Amma was looking at

"i cant give this to u, u can have ur Daddee's phone it has ur drool al over it" II cooed to her daughter
Nivi believed her mother would give the phone to her

She screamed, waving stubby hands

"NO WAY"

"Ishita dont tease her" Amma warned

Amma had found a friend, she made small talk

Appa led them to the downstairs shrines
Nivi turned her head to keep an eye on her Dad

Where ever he went she watched him like a drone

Finally she gave up and began to cry loudly

R&B picked her up

"How is the startup nurturing business?" Sree asked

"It goes"

"And HE goes too" II knocked him for traveling a lot

"Oh are u still splitting ur time between Paris and Delhi?" Sree asked

Before R&B c ould answer II narrated how many trips he had made since Nivi was born

The already cool November air was turning sub zero at this point

"My partners live in Paris I cant move" he said

"And SO i am told" II smiled

"What about you?" are u still at KMPG?" Sree asked
As if he didnt know... Nattu Mama was like BBC he would have told him everything

"The role and team has morphed" II chuckled

"Its a good morph" Sree smiled referring to the baby and all

II took it as a compliment for wearing the saree

"THANK YOU... glad I dressed up"

They climbed the stairs

II tripped again and Sree asked her to be careful again

"IKR? I mean I only wear a saree every week Pffttt!!" II scolded herself

"Ishita be careful these are stone steps u dont want to fall here" Amma warned

When they were done, Appa was done telling him about wrapping up, buying in Rohini, moving out of D II

EVERYTHING!!

Vetri came back and found her and brought a bunch of roses for her

He asked R&B if he knew about a computer programming tech institute at Chanakyapuri

R&B knew, he spoke little but helped Vetri with he wanted

"Eat and go" Appa begged Sree

"I JUST CAME last night Mama, I will come during the week" Sree promised

Amma invited R&B for idlis

"She is restless, we better go" he cuddled his daughter

They dropped Amma Appa off and went to MM

II spoke up again, the motor mouth she was, asking him why couldnt he stay the night

He told her bluntly he had meetings in the morning

"I can stay and come back tomm night" II challenged him

"Ishitaaa" Amma warned

"Amma... chumma adakkaade ma..." I whispered in the back seat to her

Appa sat upfront now, as II had to feed her baby

"U ARE SPOILING FOR A FIGHT" Amma hissed

"Appa is talking to Sree, he couldnt even make  normal convo" II hissed back

R&B had his ear buds on Appa dozed

"U cant expect him to think of Sree as his best friend" Amma was apalled

"NO, but he can TALK cant he?" Ii demanded
"ishita" Amma warned

When they went home

Nivi was awake again

She leaped out of R&B's arms to Mavvy's

"Rakshasi" Ii cursed "U did so much drama today"

"She KNOWS him" R&B said bitingly

"She thinks only these people are her family NOT DII" Ii was pissed

"Thats an exaggeration" he hissed

Ranjan was thrilled

"Gudiya do din mein laut aayi?" he asked

II was not thrilled that Q didnt help

"Do din do saal ki tarah beeta" she mocked

"Can u put her down when its bed time?" R&B asked his Dad

"Arey kyon nahi?"

Nivi was wide awake, wandering the lawn telling Mavvy about her trip

II was already upstairs

"U could have stayed" he said waving a finger

II ignored him and picked up Nivi's toys

The upstairs was always untouched, it was always how she left it

Like R&B liked "angel induced chaos" he left everything as is

"When I left Thursday u said YOU will pick up... look at the house" she said

"U cud have stayed and sent Nivi with me" he said bluntly

"I shud have, I fall I trip, I am here not here... you dont give a damn about me or Appa" she said

"U were acting like u dont know how to walk wearing a saree" he said blistering

"THATS why u didnt help me when I tripped?" she scoffed

"Did u want me to grab you at the temple?" he asked, mad

"U are NOT a nurturer, Ive made my peace with it" she  lied

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" he asked standing an inch from her

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow we are having a SoSy bounty this week!!!!  Thank you Nisha!!
Lovely to see II and R&B still passionately fighting...no matter the reason🀣

Nivi is an absolutely DOLL!!!!  

Mr. Iyer...neenga marave marathingo!!!  πŸ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="3">Pritee...Suria...Kalpana...Shilpa and Sonal...I am back</font>

πŸ‘
Love u Sri ...
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha a hot steamy patch up please it's been a while ab toh nivi bhi daadu ke hawale
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Nisha a hot steamy patch up please it's been a while ab toh nivi bhi daadu ke hawale

Agree!!!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

I also want hot and steamy patch up
Nishaaa give one more
moonwearer thumbnail

Uneasy lies the head that is witness to such pain...Celebrate Childhood nurture thinkers and dreamers who have the conviction to follow their dreams...
RIP to those referred by Dr Surpur...That time when folks throng to Kota and results drive children to desperation...

Dr. Ravi Kumar Surpur, IAS, is currently the District Collector of Kota, Rajasthan. Kota, as everyone knows, has become the nerve center of IIT coaching in India.
Dr. Ravi has written an open letter to all parents of young children in India. The letter is widely available on various news websites.

EXCERPTS:
I consider myself a very unfortunate person because I got a chance to read around 20-25 Suicide Notes of young, brilliant, beautiful and wonderful children.
Am I giving so many adjectives to such children just because they committed suicide?
I am sorry... The answer is No... They were in fact young, brilliant, beautiful and wonderful children.
A girl with an amazing command over English language in her suicide note (grammatically perfect 5-page Suicide Note with beautiful running handwriting) thanks her mother for giving up her career for raising the children... Subtle hint that she was pricked on this matter again and again... Another girl wants her grandmother to become her mother in her next birth... Another requests her parents to allow her younger sister to do what she likes and not what they like... One tells candidly that he was manipulated to study Science which was not his taste... Many simply write in fewer lines that they could not fulfil the expectations of their parents... Rather few say they were not really capable of doing what is being asked of them...
All of them thought that Death was a much peaceful and effortless action than going through this dilemma of artificially doing what parents want them to do...
As they say, "Tip of the iceberg reveals little and hides mountains within." Similarly, apparent Suicide Cases reflect small numbers but the reality is all those children who did not opt to take this extreme step but certainly are going through stress/worry/anxiety due to pressure on performance.
Many parents cannot believe after the disaster that it was their own child who took such a drastic measure and I don't mean to hurt their sentiments any further but the reality is that the child was mentally looking for some blade of grass which a drowning man searches for... That blade of grass could have been your simple appreciation of his efforts... your solacing words of comfort of asking him to do his best and forget the results... your absolute unconditioned appreciation of his extraordinariness...
Instead, what the child got was threats of performing still better... psychological manipulation by repeat and re-telecasting of the hardships you have gone through for the sake of family... comparison with better performers (neighbors, relatives, children of colleague, ancestors...could be anyone)... sharing imagination on the loss/notional gain of social status being dependent on child's performance.
I need to take a pause here since I hear many of you saying that kids do not like many things which are good for them...
Well let us try to see what all good things they resisted... Eating right, sleeping right, talking right, behaving right, seeing right, listening right, reading right etc.
Child actually observes parents and never follows anything blindly...
Moreover, there is one thing which is certain... Child analyses and looks at the parents to see whether any of those things preached are followed by parents to begin with, and if so... Whether their parents are really loving, joyful, peaceful, and happy by doing so...
They tend to pick up only those habits of their parents that make the parents happy and peaceful...
In case you have seriously messed up situations, your child may even not like you...
It may appear strange and extremely annoying... But there is a possibility of your child not liking you... This comes in many forms and shades... Absolute dislike, not liking few traits of yours, not liking you by comparing you with someone better, not liking you for your over-protective care and concern which you may think as love but is suffocating for the child, not liking you for your double standards, etc.
So, is it the objective of this letter to make you realise that your child dislikes you?
Answer again is a big No... Your child does not dislike you... I am just making a point that unconsciously we may have created such a situation, which we need to undo...
Parents really think good for their children's future, but the point I need to make is that your dreams are always limited to your experience of what is good... what is successful... what is the best thing... Well, the truth is your child may surpass your imagination and reach places which you never even dreamed of...
Creating the right kind of atmosphere for the child to grow and flower in the home by making home a really happy, loving and peaceful place to live.
Understanding the needs of the children... There are two extremes in this case... Making the child go through terrible hardships to realize "your" dreams is one extreme, and the other extreme is over-pampered care... Both of them definitely do not work...
Take time to switch from "teaching mode" to "learning mode" from the child. Children will show you the way to be really happy and peaceful at times...Instead of learning from them, we tend to always assume the role of teacher / preacher.
We certainly are not the benchmark for the child. Many a times, we may be regressive, rudimentary types in comparison to the ability of the child.
Just a final thought. Are you interested in making the child realize "Your Dreams" at any cost, or should it be like creating such situations that the child rea[truncated by WhatsApp]

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
bhartirochani thumbnail
Hi nisha 
 Great update of sosy  but I think II need a reallty check 
She thinks dude doesn't like appa but here appa also doesn't like dude  
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Haaa let the blood shed begin πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Mind wars, full blow kunfu karate, choke slam and what not nivi is gorge and II is ummm... And Shree you are toast.

I still remember him saying to rnb I'm Sreekanth and Sree to her πŸ˜†

Ha ha kungfu, karate , grand choke slam or MORTAL COMBAT.

Yep Daddy's angel has asked Nivi's Daddu who happens to be his as is needed basis Admin POLITELY to put his angel to bed πŸ˜ƒ to give his sole focus to the MORTAL KOMBAT AT SUB ZERO TEMPERSTURES.

Hey guys there's a Mortal KOMBAT animation series , the first two of the video games has where this character sub-zero is pitched in a ICY battle with scorpion, his nemisis .

Sree the nemisis , R&B the sub-zero and II the Ice Klone. πŸ˜ƒ

Koi Munira ko SOS bhejo yaar 😳

Good day and good evening all.