munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ITNE SAREEE UPDATESSS πŸ€— πŸ€—
munira053 thumbnail
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Umm.. what can I say about you?" Sree squirmed scanning her curvaceous body wrapped in the gorgeous saree

"U are right, hold that thought so I dont smack ur face" R&B thought
munira053 thumbnail
His fave things were in sight, the object of love/lust, the product of love/lust and sex for the brain... his book

He sat on her couch pulling her legs and feet over his thigh, and began to read twirling his locks and listening to his fave tunes
She started to sleep again in minutes...
Ranjan would knock on the twin glass doors at 6 AM the curtain would be drawn so he wouldnt see II laying on the couch wearing his son's tee

R&B would hand an awake yakking Nivi back to his Dad

And go lay by his wife and begin to sleep as the sun rose up

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww. ❀️

THEIR FOREVER AND EVER AFTER.
munira053 thumbnail
THANKYOU SO MUCH For continuing the Tale Nisha. ❀️
Baby''s
VeeIyer thumbnail
Hi Nisha,
Much as Munira053 voices the right sentiments, I hope you don't presume that the words in italics in her post , work out as the perfect Epilogue to SOSY and the story of R&B and our II ...

We would like the tale to continue forever as you could continue to weave your spell of magical writing for us to fantasise on a daily basis !!

Just clarifying...before you get the wrong idea !!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha very happy you are back to SoSy and updating regularly. I missed the couple and the little one.. She is 9 months   πŸ˜ƒ time flies as does dad RnB back and forth from his nest of passion to the passion of his life a young Wife and baby he never imagined he would have 2 years ago 😳
Hummm that's lovely .. I'm sure the story teller that you are you will give us reasons to keep wishing to see these 2 in the people we meet and ourselves sometimes.

I try to think of the shreds of a family that Savvy left behind. Reverses we face in our lives are never easy. But had to come here today and let you know somehow since I discovered this tale almost a year ago I find spaces that Help me rest and recuperation. I so throughly enjoy the recommendations of your regulars, O's stories, Sri's poems and , Vee's warmth, Asma's spirit and insights ( Thankyou for responding to every PM I sent you Asma) taramira's shayari and songs and the innumerable number of people that make your thread so vibrant even the ones who are not so regular now πŸ˜‰

Thanks again... I come here whenever my stress stops me from breathing. Sorry to repeat but I honestly have learnt to deal with my Appa watching II tantrum over hers. I don't feel like a heel when my Iyer dad in law sidelines me and looks at my Son while my Iyer Husband squirms. He owes the fact he hasn't been killed or starved to you in parts.. πŸ˜›

Thanks again and looking forward to the ride!Edited by SWAN123 - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail

Hi there Swan !!

Iam Vani...I live in Pune πŸ˜Š

Noted your kind words in the post πŸ˜³
SWAN123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Hi there Swan !!

Iam Vani...I live in Pune😊

Noted your kind words in the post😳

😊 never been there.. I'm sure it's a lovely place. I read most of all that's written on this thread. Don't have much to say though. I get a really warm vibe from your posts
SWAN123 thumbnail
Hello Sri!
You write really well. Enjoy your poems especially your take on RnB I could be soul Sister although not a sliver as fetching as he is or rich πŸ˜› temperamentally close and I really love the way you frame him in your poems. I also read about your good work with your school πŸ‘πŸΌ
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved each and every line of the update...
Their fight their love.. Everything

Dude knows Ranjan so well or it's the other way round he knows Ranjan won't show up as he knows them better... 😳

Dude and his care for her eating!!!
It's so beautiful for a guy to think bout his lady's food afterwards..