• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

TO THE EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD OF
~ || Parvarish Season 2 || ~

Rules:
1. Have a healthy discussion.
2. Respect the view of others.
3. Do not bash any members of the cast, remember they are just portraying a role.
4. Do not post derogatory comments.
And MOST IMPORTANTLY,
Feel free to discuss the show and enjoy yourselves!

Edited by AngelsFlyAlone - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys! The thread is now open. Enjoy, discuss and share!
Posted: 7 years ago
can we use this thread bacha log
the biggest question how did the terrorists break jogi ria handcuffs 🤣koi secret chaabi🤣 liya hain in terroroists ne simar bahu seh🤣 🤣
Originally posted by lizzie1765

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">the biggest question how did the terrorists break jogi ria handcuffs 🤣koi secret chaabi🤣 liya hain in terroroists ne simar bahu seh🤣🤣</font>

I wish they show a nagin now in show or may be Ankita as chudail :/
Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

I wish they show a nagin now in show or may be Ankita as chudail :/

ankita toh chudail& vishkanya 🤣
meenu is nevla 🤣
nishant is  iccadhari  mor 🤣
terrorists as king of nagins and nag 🤣
sumedh as super cop 😉
cvs as chandramani 🤣(if u guys have seen  ssk lol )😛
abhid as naagin 🤣
amy as icchdari bull🤣 ( & tv show ye kahan aa gaye hum)😛
jassi as simar
rahul as prem  
riya as swara 
jogi as sanskar 
Originally posted by lizzie1765

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ankita toh chudail& vishkanya🤣</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">meenu is nevla🤣</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">nishant is iccadhari mor🤣</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">terrorists as king of nagins and nag🤣</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">sumedh as super cop😉</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">cvs as chandramani 🤣(if u guys have seen ssk lol )😛</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">abhid as naagin🤣</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">amy as icchdari bull🤣 ( & tv show ye kahan aa gaye hum)😛</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">jassi as simar</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">rahul as prem </font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">riya as swara</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">jogi as sanskar</font>

you missed Aditya
Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

you missed Aditya

aditya as rajat the pychotic guy 🤣( swargini )
Are we allowed to only discuss about episodes or even provide our commentary/narration (obviously, they're not neutral that's why I said so but usually called as "written updates" instead)?? 🤔 Edited by maazkalim - 7 years ago
DCP Pandey interrogates about that Hindi movie and Ria replies that they didn't remember. DCP then asks them to come to police station and Aditya replies since you're a male, you are not legally entitled to arrest girls. DCP says no problem, since you know the law of the land very well, I even have an answer to that! He calls someone named "Mr Mehra" who turns out to be a female constable and then he asks all of you have now run out of excuses. Then he asks the boys to stand far away and says he wants to interrogate girls only. He narrates how their silence can trap their parents by citing that club-fiasco in which Abhimanyu was "arrested" but being a juvenile, he went out on bail but as his parents tried to hinder the investigation, they were charged with "Obstruction of Justice". Jogi and Aditya are in Khurana house and he calls Suri [from landline] and informs all of the latest developments. All of parents get concerned and rushes towards colony via Raj's car, they get upset with DCP over using various tactics to forcefully make them confess. Here in the colony, DCP continues to influence girls to confess the truth whereas Jogi and Aditya hints at Ria and Jassi to remain quiet [from window]. DCP keeps "pressurising" but at the right moment, the car reaches at the exact spot and parents start pretending to be surprised by seeing him there and ask him the reason [for being there]. Raj being a friend, asks in a friendly-manner but as usual, DCP speaks in his puzzling-language implying that they shouldn't encourage their children by covering-up their acts which will be beneficial for none in the long-term. Raj says that since parents are responsible for each-and-every deed of their children, they're obliged to do so! DCP goes away after responding. All of them are in Khurana house wondering how to save all of 4 from him and rest of law enforcement. Simran gives them the idea of fetching Jogi's broken wrist-watch as evidence. But Kulwinder raises point that what will they do about the lies, fabrication and cover-ups which their children already did to save themselves? While all of them are still wondering, Jassi falls on the floor with a thud (BG music 😉), it turns out she's unconscious!!!  Suri tells Raj that whenever she gets tensed, she falls unconscious and gets high fever! They pick-up Jassi together [for treatment].
The moment they arrive out of the room with Raj consulting them, DCP Pandey along with police force arrives and narrates all of the cover-up they have committed and also recounts about the surrender action. He comes near towards them and says that since aiding "criminals" is a bigger crime, he's arresting all of their parents before [them] as they aided them in cover-ups rather bringing them for surrender [to the "Justice System"]. He orders a policeman to handcuff them and he starts starts handcuffing Kulwinder followed by Surinder. Jassi suddenly wakes up and screams, turns out it's her nightmare!!! 😆 Then hearing her scream, all of 3 viz. Jogi, Kulwinder and Surinder arrive rushing to check and they ask why was she screaming? Then she starts "blabbering" she doesn't want them to be arrested, to be maligned for being a criminal's parents, etcetera and in response, they console her. She says no, this is high-time they (she and rest of 3) confess else problems will get worsen by each passing-time! They strictly advise her not to and ask her to not think of any such acts just for the sake of them (the parents) as they too can't see her getting arrested and moreover, being framed for the crime she didn't commit at first place in front of their eyes. Jassi meekly agrees. {Sigh-of-Relief}
At Gupta house, Raj ponders about events leading from that night along with Simran, and then reaches to a point that his car is still in the garage but after kids, "someone else" took it for repair at the very same night. They keep wondering and Ria comes in a rather surprising attire! Salwaar-Kameez!!! 😲 🤓 Nikki obviously gets surprised and says that whether she's fine or not (suffering from some ailment)?!? 😆 Then she says she wore it for visiting Gurudwara as she wants to worship. Both Raj and Simran praise her for that rather "impossible" move. 😉 He still keeps thinking about that "car-fiasco" and reaches to a conclusion that they can get precise answer only by visiting that garage. All of them (Gupta family and Khurana immediate family) reach the very same garage and he asks whether anyone else brought his car for repair at that night or not? Mechanic keeps mum! So JJogi responds to "fret not as hamaraa Siyappaa ho chuka hai"!!! 😆 Then he clarifies that he meant all of the truth is known to their parents now so now may disclose them freely anything he deems necessary to. 😊 He replies that he earlier avoided to inform anything to someone to avoid panga but yes, after they (the kids) brought the car to repair dent, someone else also brought the same car to repair the same issue very same night! Hearing this, Gupta parents get a sigh of relief and Khurana parents get too-much happy as if they've the "Eureka! Moment", if not hit at "Bullseye!"!!! 😛

Precap: {A surprising precap, yet again 🥱}

Disclaimer: Sorry for the delay, but as I had to do all of these with my very same "lousy" BlackBerry10-based smartphone, I started typing as soon as the episode started (they were power issues too just around the time-period of 9 PM). That being said, I also sincerely apologise for any factual/technical error but due to the typing-and-watching activity simultaneously, it was difficult for me to grasp every dialogue, action and scenario perfectly. At last, hope at least I get some encouraging "appreciation" for my efforts as I have anyways done this activity out of my other "fun"/engaging/necessary tasks which could at least give some ray of hope for the future of this project (the show, ensemble star cast and last but not the least, broad-story/plot). At last, I aim to post the proper "written-update" as a[n] alternative/substitute to this "insta-update". 😊