TFS.
Keep it coming folks. 

πŸ˜ƒ
DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He looks soo good here <3
istanbullu thumbnail
Actually. Again we should notice that he has a golden heart. I think that pic was taken after shootings end. Bcoz he and even his smile are looking tired. But phir bhi he lets that guy click a photo. he cant say " no" anyone, he doesnt want to broke heart. such a beautiful, humble human. 
Ps: sorry for my bad eng grammer but i hope you understand me :(
Edited by istanbullu - 8 years ago
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the info and  foto guys. 
ye dil maange more ... much more πŸ˜ƒ

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: limoncello

All those people around? And those people sitting in chairs and hovering around? Who are they? Why are they being allowed to click pictures and shoot videos? Seriously! They need to put a lid on these leaks!!

On a different note, we don't see these kind of leaks for any other upcoming shows for any other actor! That's how much the anticipation of our Sobti boy's return has built up!! The curiosity factor is through the roof!! πŸ˜†

its the crew πŸ˜† and apparently that's the director in the shot, the guy sitting in one of the chairs and hovering around πŸ˜†  the guy who posted the vid on FB is part of the production company and he posts pics and clips of shows and movies he's working on and he also posted the pic of himself with Barun above πŸ˜ƒ 

stg1 thumbnail
waiting for the promo or at least the first look, hopefully by the end of this month  πŸ˜³

stg1 thumbnail
also can i post this here? if not let me know Sharada and i'll edit πŸ˜ƒ

DryDreams got selected to be screened at an International South Asian Film Festival, the IFFSA, in Toronto on May 15th β­οΈ

limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: stg1

its the crewπŸ˜†and apparently that's the director in the shot, the guy sitting in one of the chairs and hovering aroundπŸ˜† the guy who posted the vid on FB is part of the production company and he posts pics and clips of shows and movies he's working on and he also posted the pic of himself with Barun aboveπŸ˜ƒ

That's so funny! Who director? Jijy Philip?

I guess these leaks can do no harm. I'm definitely liking it especially since these are all we have to go on and make this wait a li'l bearable. 😊
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for posting the Dry Dreams news, Pree and Saba!

How cool is this thing? Toronto Film Festival is HUGE!!! It's an awesome thing that this weird, quirky and downright W*F little film has been selected for such an honor. I actually didn't hate it! I might be in the minority on that note! πŸ˜†

Regardless, it's such a socially relevant film. And it sends a serious message about the urgent need for water conservation! I'm happy it's getting an opportunity to put its point across. πŸ‘
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for posting the news Saba - Toronto film festival is huge and Dry Dreams being selected for that festival is an honour. Hope Barun gets more acclaim and accolades in his future work too.