Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: limoncello

Chitra, that contest's twitter handle says voting ends March 30th. So I think voting is done and Barun is #4 in votes. But votes account for only 20% I guess. They have many criterias for the remaining 80%.

No, March 30th is the deadline for Beautiful Faces i.e female celebrities..
But for Handsome Faces, the voting is still open.
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE!!

In blue again!! 😳

basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE!!

In blue again!! 😳

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Limon :- Thanks for the picture. Barun looks thin - Maybe this is offscreen picture. But how the hell the guy manages to lose the weight ? Someone give me that tip please. 

So looks like the shooting is going on full swing. Any idea where this picture was taken? I mean in Mumbai or Delhi?
limoncello thumbnail
Picture is taken on the shoot location in Noida.

Apparently, this was during a chase sequence!! You can see his face is flushed as if he's been running and his clothes are rumpled and the big open space in the background. 😃

How awesome is this? I can hardly wait for the promo and now I'm dying to see the chase sequence. The couple of times we got the fight sequence in IPK, Barun nailed it!! This one is hopefully going to be full of such scenes.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Apparently, this was during a chase sequence!! You can see his face is flushed as if he's been running and his clothes are rumpled and the big open space in the background. 😃

How awesome is this? I can hardly wait for the promo and now I'm dying to see the chase sequence. The couple of times we got the fight sequence in IPK, Barun nailed it!! This one is hopefully going to be full of such scenes.

WOW - really so we are going to have a chase sequence here in this show. Uff I am so so excited for the promo now. 

I might be offline from May beginning in regards to with my move - I so am pumped up for the show but looks like I might be very very busy in Asli Duniya when the show comes on air. 

ILoveDoremon thumbnail

thanks for sharing the info, so the shoot is going on really well.
istanbullu thumbnail
Ya he is looking thin but  so handsome as always. I hope his health is well. maybe like this because of camera and lights. By the way this shootings seem difficult and tiring. Take it easy Barun. I hope he will come back with a bang.
limoncello thumbnail
I just checked the weather in Delhi and OMG!! Didn't realize it was this hot!! Must really be hard...not just for Barun, for anyone who needs to be outside all day! It's gruesome!

istanbullu thumbnail
Barun already sweats so much. moreover the weather is hot and his hair is long. you are right limon-ji. It is really very hard for him.