Posted: 8 years ago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CefGH4UWEAIN96v.jpg

Phenomenal Sidharth Shukla and his miraculous stunt

You have all quality to win the race , You have power to  proved yourself and never think give up,I always felt that Your greatest asset was not only  your  great  physical strength  ability, it was  your    mental ability   You have always been learning soo much from your previous mistake , Your hard working  and determination   only help to improved yourself  more better

Champions keep playing until they get it right.

You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.  Siddharth Shukla U made us so proud  we feeling sooo proud to see ur winning spirit , Indeed Your action speak louder than words

Maximum emotion with Sid in action. In BV Entry Triumph in KKK7 a Magnificent Finis

StuntPerformed by sid was amazing. I can say that Nice & Wow. In 6secHeWasDoing This stunt.

After this stunt Sid  did excellent performance in the partners  stunts also  Sid and Tanisha joy of victory after the exhausting stunt. You were wonderful

Very excite to watch the final week stunts

Sid action in kkk  simply oofan  He  was  an amazing  player  , he have super power  Edited by Heen..fiza.ofv - 8 years ago
True.. That jump of him on the horse cart reminded me of his entry scene in BV 
Both were equally powerful, authoritative, calculated.. and superheroic ⭐️
  He  have  most  attractive  beautiful  expressive eyes  look at the moment     https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CefnWkxWIAA_Fnv.jpg

He was sooo Amazinggg in the stunt and overall in the epi...Every Scene He Rocked it Edited by -Mrs.SKMehwish- - 8 years ago

H e is the man of dream   Siddharth Shukla   he is simply a awesome , I just can n't take my eyes off for  just one seconds  he is simply super  , but he look great with horse   I just loved to enjoy to watch his super action stunts this week

Satisfaction of Victory, a real Winner SID!
Originally posted by OptimisticSoul

H e is the man of dream   Siddharth Shukla   he is simply a awesome , I just can n't take my eyes off for  just one seconds  he is simply super  , but he look great with horse   I just loved to enjoy to watch his super action stunts this week

its  remain me his Super  awesome  the prince charming  enter  scene of BV , its made history ,  now once again  he made  an other history in the KKK  to completed the stunts only 6 second woow  
Very well  Beautifully said
Its a real pleasure to see  him  to  doing such  kind of dangerous stunt  without  fear  and he did all stunts in this week     Outstanding
Sid  gain strength,  and confidence by every experience in which he really stop to look fear in the face.    He  have  believe on   his own   Strength & confidence 
Siddharth Shbukla   comes across as a really genuine and kind Nature
 His eyes speak a thousand words
  He expressive  language with  his eyes
  He have so much unexplored talent  in his

Far more than what he is credited with ,

he is  the  man who  haunted many viewers'  dreams,

He is very responsible sensitive  mature person,He always give the  importance & respected  on his work first then other,
has all the qualities necessary to be  great player 
definitely he is  most tough  strongest  contender  .

Originally posted by -Mrs.SKMehwish-

its  remain me his Super  awesome  the prince charming  enter  scene of BV , its made history ,  now once again  he made  an other history in the KKK  to completed the stunts only 6 second woow  

https://i.imgur.com/XPkX9Pb.png
I  have watch its repeat telecast also  just only to watch Sid super performance, Honestly  i never expect   Sid doing his stunt  sooo amazingly  , he really  gave  excellent  performance  in thats