•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

My heart just fell out Vivan is out, arghhh!

How is it even possible, he was the best one. He used to win all the stunts but I see he fell behind the last few times. The water stunts suddenly didnt fall in his favour anymore, the wheel one, the layer one, and now the jail one .. he seemed to loose energy, aww

Was cheering for him and Raghav. He and Raghav were so cute together, true brothers! The way Raghav would call him bhai and Vivan being so protective, aww. Raghav said if there couldnt be another wildcard, aww sweetheart, and the way he was talking about him, Vivan really was his backbone to encourage and support him! Loved Vivan's smile when Raghav would do so good, he truly would be proud!

So happy for Raghav but gonna miss Vivan.

He didnt deserve to go, not at all!!

I completely agree he was my fav 
Vivan has done some truly tough stunts throughout the season, no doubt. Lately he was looking tired, its really difficult to sustain your energy levels till the end.

Guess he was too exhausted after the first stunt yesterday and that made it difficult for him in the elimination stunt. But overall, well done. 👏
all r tough contstants 
but one has to win

wish him all the best
I agree man! I wanted him to win so bad, the fact that he was so beat down now showed that he was put through the most.
He won my heart when he completed the dummy/bus/underwater stunt when no one else could.

I stopped watching now lol 
my interest in the show is gone
Missing Vivian Dsena
I watched kkk for him
Posted: 7 years ago
vivian desrved to win .i thought he would win the show
Posted: 7 years ago

Its pointless and not fair!

Siddharth was eliminated, so was Jay.. but they could just return, W*F. How was they even chosen to return and not the other eliminated costestants? Because they were popular and muscular men? Also, how is it even fair to bring Vivian in the end and he does few stunts and is in the finals.. 😕 Rumors say Siddharth wins, OMG just laugh everyone. 
If it was played fair, Vivan and Parvati would be in the finals, which they also deserved, too. Parvati was always dedicated and gave her all and not to talk about Vivan, the man did everything to the fullest plus saved a whole team, whom all went really far - as long as Vivan was teamleader none from the team was eliminated as long as I remember.