Frequent Posters

docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations sandhya ;) 
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new thread...the story is turning out to be more exciting and interesting...can't wait for the story to unfold...
Swathi70 thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread this is wonderful and engaging story I have ever come across on IF
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome long update!!
What a date that was!! Teasing from "red hottie" to "couch passion". If only the couch could talk. πŸ˜ƒ
The teenager is in deep trouble; a mule for the drug lords? He is perhaps a victim being coerced or has been enticed by easy spending money.
Can't be easy to be mired by poverty in regions with corruption, drugs and guerrillas!
Khushi, must say, she is fearless. She deals with survivors guilt, but does not have a death wish. She is a survivor and fiercely independent. She has been traveling solo, keeps moving, but has come home to face the past to be able too live again.
Arnav, has not turned his back on life, lives an independent, successful happy life, but has been going away every year during the period related to the past happy turned to tragedy days. He does carry a  subdued guilt of helplessness and not being around. It showed in his anger and frustration while he waited for Khushi to return from the jungle.
There is past baggage of same tragedy for both. Both are upfront and have no secrets as such.
Impulsive Khushi, angry Arnav, they are passion, be it fighting or lusting. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Edited by bolt - 8 years ago
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your update, sandhya. Really enjoyed the tension that built as she followed the boy, arnavs fesrvand worry and care damn it, and the explosion of heat later- especially that. Rereading for the fourth time as i type this!😳
guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread! I hope Khushi reaches out to the police and Shyam can find some links to his ongoing investigation
bablubli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on a new thread Sandhya!
The story is shaping up so beautifully now - you have managed to capture the individual personalities so well, the beauty of the surroundings, the mystery element that just refuses to leave us even in a chapter full of sparkling chemistry between Khushi & Arnav...

I feel like I am watching a movie when i read this story...that is how beautiful the writing is!

Thank you!

I would love to leave to specific comments on each chapter but do forgive me for now as I battle my AD - it has been relentless! πŸ˜­

Love you!
Arshi2503 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread Sandhya
RithReddy thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread. I know its too early but am waiting :)
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread & wish HOT many moreπŸ₯³
Bring the update soon