ShraMan FF Bitter Sweet Symphony #Thread 1

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
       Bitter Sweet Symphony
                     (#Thread 1)

Hello everyone! I'm Lara, and after watching Ek Duje Ke Vaaste and how the story is moving forward with the gripping plot I couldn't help but write this down. And as you can see, I've named it "Bitter Sweet Symphony", because it is a bitter sweet thing going on between Shravan and Suman I believe. What do you think?

This story is a guess of what might take place in the upcoming track, and I hope something like this actually happens. The thing is... I love redemption tracks. ðŸ˜ƒWould love to see Shravan suffer in guilt. lol... (I'm so sadistic!)

Sooo... go ahead, read and tell me how it is and if I should cont it. ðŸ˜Š 

Chapter 1

Suman never thought that this reunion party would turn out like this. Her head was bowed down, she stared blankly at her feet as her old classmates stood circling around her. They were all barking in laughter, some of them still had a lot more words left in their creative brains to make low remarks about her, about the way she dressed and the way her dress was ruined by some of the bitchy girls who had come in this party with none other than Shravan.

Shravan! 

Suman felt like trembling at what he did, he had joined the cruel crowd.

Slowly Suman lifted her head up just that little bit to witness the smug look on his face. He was smirking at her, it was a smirk of victory. His cold eyes, his enchanting cold eyes mocking her.
Suman's hands trembled as the bullying session slowly dissipated, the merciless people had grown bored it seemed. And now, a silent crowd of smiling youth stood surrounding her, staring her worthless self down. 

Suman felt angry at herself for not standing up for herself, but in truth she was shocked, she was frozen looking at what her Shravan had become. The sweet boy from the school, whose memories she had kept with her for so many years and cherished everything that connected to him, that boy had now become a monster, a vengeful monster. 

With a sigh that came out of her mouth the moment she felt her heart breaking, Suman diverted her eyes away from Shravan. It hurt to look at him anymore.

All the stares, the humiliation and sadness, the betrayal and pain began feeling so heavy on her shoulders. Tears that had gathered in her eyes rolled down, they crawled downwards and dripped down from her quivering chin. She just wanted to escape from here, more than all these people making fun of her, she was hurt the most by Shravan's cruelty.

Suddenly she ran, she ran pushing away whoever stood in front of her, like hounds of hell were after her, Suman stormed out of the party hall. Her sobs turned violent by each passing second.

Pls don't forget to like and comment if you have liked this and want me to cont soon. I'll send pms to people who likes and comments. 

Take care. Tada!

{I had started this work as a short story, but my evil mind wouldn't let it be just that. Now I'm so into it that it'll surely contain more than ten chapters which actually is the limit for a ss. And so Bitter Sweet Symphony is now a FF.

- 1st April, 2016 
This is serious, excuse the date pls! ðŸ˜† }

*Do not plagiarize / copy / steal. Or I'll come after you. (evil laugh) ðŸ˜ˆ*
##################

Index:

Chapter 1: page 1 (above)

Edited by devilaonmoon - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing beginning! Continue soon..
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG this is beautyful...olzzz cont dear
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: orion23

Amazing beginning! Continue soon..

Thnks, dear! ðŸ˜Š
And hey, you're the first one to comment on my very first work on this forum ðŸ¥³
Take hugs from Lara!!! ðŸ¤—
Edited by devilaonmoon - 8 years ago
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mifra_14

OMG this is beautyful...olzzz cont dear

Thank u! Will cont soon, feeling excited ðŸ˜ƒ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Thnks!😊
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

Thank u! Will cont soon, feeling excited ðŸ˜ƒ

pleasure is all mine
Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...can't belive someone has write about it..can't wait to read next
Pls make suman stronv n i want pushkar to clarify all anyhow or someone els..then suman will talk to shravan but not like before.. I don't want her to ignor him ..i want her to face him..but now she is another suman...pls
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divi.C

Omg...can't belive someone has write about it..can't wait to read next
Pls make suman stronv n i want pushkar to clarify all anyhow or someone els..then suman will talk to shravan but not like before.. I don't want her to ignor him ..i want her to face him..but now she is another suman...pls

Thnks! 
hee hee... these rift making tracks are what I love the most, so had to write about it. ðŸ˜³
Nice suggestions dear,  let's see what happens.
Abhigyalove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its very good will you pm me?