Its too beautiful... I like this Sumo who is independent and is passionate

Thanks! 
And this is just the beginning. πŸ˜‰
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SahSah

First of all congrats on century of this thread πŸ‘

Coming to the update it was fab as always and I am really loving this suman who is holding up at this time and not giving up on life as yet.

Pushkar is a darling and such a great friend one we all need in our lives.

Oh shravan a maid/house help will not make it up to her you will have to do that.

Waiting see what is in store 

Thanks! I'm really happy completing 100. πŸ€—

What is in store is going to get updated in some fifteen minutes. πŸ˜‰
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: andy1245

one and all i WL say u r a fabulous writer i jst luvd this chp n the way this ff is going jst awsome and for sme suggestions i want say gv u sme bt it is up to u as hw u do it as it is jst a suggestion n yaa ovio i i WL like nono luv whatever u write so here r sme suggestions: u cn i mean thre cn be a mrs beauty contest n thre WL be cookng and ovio our sumo is vry pretty n cooks well so she wl win it n she WL get 2 and a hlf crores as a prize mney n also a diamond peagnent aftr tatc cn gv d mny to shravan n keep d peagnent to hrslf n move out of d house c WL nt gv d mny directly to shravan so he WL nt hv a chnc to stop her n in d meanwhile shravan WL get to knw d truth through pushkar bt he WL nt believe him as he WL think he is defensive about sumo so bck at hme he WL get a lettr sumo has lEFT him with d mny n he WL also find sumo's personal diary in which everything WL be clr bt he WL nt be able to stop sumo or nt its upto u n he WL repend fr his dids atlast hero heroine milan n yaa d whole story is upto u its jst a suggestion n my bhejaas wrk luv ur writng plzzz continue soon

Thank you so much, dear! β€οΈ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay868

i'm. new to this forum... but loved your writeups... can you please pm me... for your next update

Hey, welcome to this forum and my story, dear! πŸ€—
Sure, I'll pm you. And thanks... 
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Well didn't Pushkar introduce Suman as an outstanding chef in the party he organized??? Sumo could have some made contacts there and get contracts for serving tiffins at various organizations. Getting a lottery ticket is a very far fetched situation...

Hmmm... that makes sense, yeah. πŸ˜Š Thanks!
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ammiey

Amazingg updattee Lara !!!! really loved it !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the way u described Suman's fear is totally amazingg seriouslyy and the way u described her emotions ...her self control in front of pushkar too was mesmerizing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
i cant wait to see shravan's doubt clearing and his little regret for his harsh actions against suman πŸ˜†
and i also cant wait to see his immense hidden love for suman that pure love again emerging on the surface πŸ˜³
plzz plzz updatee soonnneeerrr πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
And thankss very thanks for the PM πŸ˜³

Hey! Thanks! πŸ˜³
We'll work with Shravan's mental disorder and bring him to order soon but the process will be bitter-sweet I warn yaa...πŸ˜‰
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi27

Very well crafted story.

Thanks! πŸ€—
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a silent reader, but your FF is beyond amazing! Loving the characters, Suman and Shravan. you have crafted them beautifully πŸ˜ƒ You are very talentedπŸ‘
Looking forward to some great reading filled with romance, passion and angst😳
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Thank U so so so much for your likes and comments!

Creative minds, take my cordial thanks for you dhasu ideas about how Suman can earn those two and a half crore. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Most of your ideas are going to get selected and processed in Suman's upcoming battle. πŸ‘πŸΌ

---awe10some---, pearl100, kennashreign, vishti.dvd, orion23, ezbeedscrittore, andy1245, jhankarbeats87

This chapter is dedicated to "jhankarbeats87" for your direct tiffin service idea that is going to be the first step for Suman. β­οΈ

*Removed*

That was a surprise, wasn't it? 

Shravan notices a lot of things and he definitely care for Suman. He's just a little insane and blind at the moment. But don't worry friends, I'll give him a shock treatment soon and hopefully that will be enough for his brain and eyes. 😈 And about his heart - well, I hope you guys have been noticing that it is already a work of progress. The progress is slow, but you never know what will trigger the speed and when.

And Suman - the oblivious girl! She's started her fight, first step has been taken. But her confusion on Shravan's behaviour, that is the thing I'm enjoying so much writing recently. How about you all? Are you enjoying Suman's dilemma?

Akhri Pasta - remember Chunky Pundey? Mamma mia. πŸ€£

And about that map of Afghanistan roti, πŸ˜† when I made roti for the first time, it actually was like that. Couldn't help but include it.

So, if you've enjoyed reading this chapter, then please press the like button and comment. I'm eager to hear from you all. 

And I'm so very happy to read all your superb ideas about how Suman can earn that huge about of money and payback her debt. My readers are really so smart and inventive, hats off to you guys! πŸ‘πŸ‘ It's because of your suggestions that I now got the final idea of how Suman is going to fight this war. I'm going to mix up your ideas. So, thank you so so so much for your help. Love you all! πŸ€—

- Lara.

Edited by devilaonmoon - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lara dr that was just fab. Total paisa vasool
Loved the staff cncern 4 suman. N that serial killer cmmnt was bang on.
Ah that fight over food n poisn was in a manner cute! That akhri pasta thingy made me all smiles. Mamma mia suicide.
Pushkar, the cutie. He did probe on the matter n the khadus our chaman is, he didn't like that.
Well shravu is a switheart. He sure noticd his love's pain. Loved him 4 that. Nw wa8ing 4 hm to be fully enlightend bout hw wrng he is.
Fanx 4 pm dr that ur gonna send me n update soon