Asian Age:A rift splits Paras Babbar and Pratap Hada

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Another friendship has gone kaput in the fiercely competitive television industry. Off-screen best friends Paras Babbar and Pratap Hada, who play brothers in the fictional series Sath Nibhana Sathiya are at loggerheads with each other.

Elaborating on why the friendship fell apart, a source from the set reveals, "Things are not good between Paras and Pratap. When both the actors came on board it was decided by the makers of the show that Pratap would be getting married to the character of Sonakshi played by actress Rashmi. The track was supposed to give the actor better screen space but suddenly the script was tweaked and the part went to Paras. This obviously did not go down well with Pratap and hence the situation created a tiff between the two young actors and the friendship fell apart".

Commenting on the tiff, Paras says, "I actually don't want to comment on this. I did what I was asked to do. As an actor I am just playing my part and have no control over the content. I am sure something great would be in store for Pratap too. Hope he understands that."

On his part, Pratap adds, "Well, I am not upset about the changes in the track. It's their call. They did whatever is best for the show. But yes, I am a little disappointed with the way things happened. On the other hand I am happy for Paras. As far as our equation is concerned I think things will get better with time. We are professionals and I am sure our differences won't hamper our scenes."

Sameena Razzaq

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!
first Koki Mota bhabi
then Devo Rucha (Rumours)
then Pari-Gopi

then Meera Vidya
Gopi -Urmi
Gopi-Jigs

and now this .

Ladai Nibhana Saathiya
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: COOLJAZ

omg!
first Koki Mota bhabi
then Pari-Gopi

then Meera Vidya
Gopi -Urmi
Gopi-Jigs

and now this .

Ladai Nibhana Saathiya

🀣🀣🀣
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if the news is true, then its totally maker's fault. these two boys should not end their friendship due to others faults
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Informative - But Negative πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - Article πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Dunno  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ Not Always  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rift happened just because of their character and on screen space? How unprofessional of them.
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

omg!
first Koki Mota bhabi
then Pari-Gopi

then Meera Vidya
Gopi -Urmi
Gopi-Jigs

and now this .

Ladai Nibhana Saathiya

and Devo - Vishal
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omg!
first Koki Mota bhabi
then Pari-Gopi

then Meera Vidya
Gopi -Urmi
Gopi-Jigs

and now this .

Ladai Nibhana Saathiya

Agree with you.πŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Rift happened just because of their character and on screen space? How unprofessional of them.

I agree how can they let their onscreen roles affect their real lives.  Totally unprofessional πŸ˜‘😲