Asya SS Crazy Connection-- A sequel to Unique Love updt part 1 pg24.

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
HELLOπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
QH GONE OFFAIR TOH TUM SAB TOH BHAAG GAYE??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wapas aao i have something to shareπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

26 feb... I joined here ...hit the new topic and started typing without a slight bit idea of what will it come up like πŸ˜ƒ but anyhow I made it till here with my first story unique love. and u guys shud know that how much I love youπŸ˜›...how much I value ur time that u gave my story...how much I appreciate ur support...ur loyality...ur crazy  relationships with me since then lolπŸ˜† and u being there for me!!! So its been a year m here and have been writing out to u all πŸ˜›

It's the bday of my first ever story - unique love!!!!

And I chose this day to gift my first story its sequel!!! Crazy connection! And to gift all of you as well...an another ride of the crazy merriness.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And so now u know why couldn't I give an epilogue of my ff coz picture abhi baaki he !

I have planned this as a seven shot with their honeymoon ...that means more of asya!! πŸ˜ƒHoping that my readers would be  happy to read again on asya created by me in unique love dancing on the tunes of this crazy connection πŸ˜‰

Not read unique love? Not a problem β­οΈ Click click β­οΈ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4318811

Index : sneak peek belowπŸ˜‰

part 1 page 24

Banner credit- enthusiasticπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›sneak peekπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Adorned with the rose and jasmine garlands zestate's main entrance looked  elegant...all  ready to welcome the newly weds.

Dilshaad watched her two precious jewels walk together hand in hand with a smile of contentment. She'd always wished for this day and now that the day was here her eyes couldn't help but water.

"bhaijaan aa aa aanha"  nzma stood in their way with her hands at her hips.

"andar jaane ke pehle tax" she chirped excitedly!

Asad sighed. "empty pocket!"

"hawWw! Bhaijaan! Thik he to aap apni begum ke saath bahar hi rahiye" nzma whined!

Zoya who was watching them amused stared at her sister in law in a slight shocked state.  "nzma apni bff ke saath esa karogi?" nzma gave out a helpless pout.

Dilshaad giggled "asad enough teasing! Nek dedo usey"

Asad pulled out some amount with two chocolates. Nzma like a happy child hugged her bhaijaan.

"ok ab aap andar aa sakte he" she said happily.

Asad watched the 3 ladies exchanging secret smiles again. whats going on' he thought.

Just as zoya was about to enter inside the house asad held her hand. Dilshaad grinned. So did nzma and the next moment zoya was In asad's arms. Surprised she placed her hand around his neck. She couldn't gather herself to look at either of dilshaad or nzma. She shied behind her tresses and chewed on her lips as asad started walking towards his room...he thought so it would be their room but he was yet again in for a surprise...well to be specific it would be a shock to mr. OCD.

"I feel ur keeping away something from me" he whispered as they neared his room.

Zoya grinned facing his chest. Then she stared at him...so close to her and again looked down! Asad watched her blushing face amusedly. She didn't know what was being wrong with her...she was blushing too much and him holding her wasn't helping much to keep her in sense.

As asad entered his room zoya giggled  sweetly like a child who'd  done a mischief.

What he saw before him left him in a surprise+shocked state. Unable to think what shud he say he made zoya stand on her feet.  Behind them came nzma laughing like a crazy. Dilshaad and zoya too burst out laughing as they succeeded in their plan. As for asad he stared at them incredulously.

Banner credit- Niya_789πŸ˜ƒ

Lets start the guessing game haha! Guess what happened...why is asad shocked!

yes i have this closing banner tooπŸ˜ƒ thanku so much niyu πŸ€— love u

and again a thanks note to paru for the lovely banner she gave me...wo bhi khud aage hokarπŸ˜† so so happy u took interest willinglyπŸ˜ƒ

love u love u loveu πŸ€—

I know that was short but itna hi manage ho paya... I have to write exams from 1st march!!  Aur fir there are more surprises on the way πŸ˜†

So banner and issey kaam chalao baki ka after 14 march πŸ˜› and uske baad will catch up with answering all the pending pms chalo happy happy ho jao m rolling the story again πŸ˜†

...last tym on unique love I put a fullstop abrubtly...had to end it there coz of some reasons...and it took my all will power to start the story once more with a new beginning after exactly one year πŸ˜ƒ

All I ask is to leave me some love here...I knw all are busy in exams.toh mujhe bhi koi jaldi nahi he πŸ˜† araam se padho mid march tak πŸ˜‰ then the updates would be regular here πŸ€—

Love you all ❀️

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miniTHEnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Now now πŸ˜†