suhaishra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ty
suhaishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEEPIKAA0123

very interesting story dear continu and pm me.

thank you deepika
suhaishra thumbnail
part 1

diya see where are you driving... aditya said while she was driving and was drunk.. she had been partying with her friends for the successful event that finally she managed and now they , she and her friend aditya were heeding towards her home..aditya wanted diya safe but she never understood what he wanted... diya would have been in a mess if at the correct time aditya wouldn't have cautioned her.. the car halted and he came out and rushed to see a man almost dead..he was bleeding from his head , diya came and she looked at the condition.. she panicked and cried saying...

i didn't do this adi.. no that's not me.. she held his hand and tried to take him with her but aditya snapped her hand.. she was already drunk beyond limits and tried to instill some brain in aditya..

adi lets go..why are you here ..just come..we will be trapped for god sake come with me..

how can you say this diya.. the man would die if he wouldn't be given any aid..just shut and leave if you want and don't try to preach me..

diya was getting frustrated seeing her best friend going against her for a complete stranger , she didn't see that the person in front of her will die if their didn't took him sooner.. all she was worried was about her reputation and media..she knew that if this news would come out and in any way she would be linked to this man , then that would be very bad for her career...

that's not my problem , i am not responsible adi.. just leave from here..

you are undoubtedly selfish diya..just go from here..saying so aditya tried to help the man but he was not able to..he needed help..on seeing that her friend wont leave him she helped him.. though she was already tipsy but she still tried and somehow both of them .. diya was against him as this could indulged them in the legal matters they didnt knew the person but seeing his outlook and personality , one thing they knew that he belonged to a good family..

aditya was driving while diya was sitting at the back with him..

check his mobile or anything that could give us any information about him diya..diya knew that now since she was doing all this she will have to..she softly held the person in her arms and tried to search in his pockets but nothing could be found..

there is nothing adi..how can he doesn't have even his wallet...what would have happened ?

leave that diya he needs medical attention first..

it was after six hours , aditya looked at diya she was sleeping with her head supported by the wall.. the surgery was going on and aditya was still there.. the doctor came after the long hours of surgery..

how is he doctor... ? asked an anxious aditya..

Mr shekhawat we have operated on him , but cant say anything right now , there was excessive bleeding and most of the part of his brain is affected.. these twenty hours will say if he would survive or not..

meanwhile in other part of Delhi...

ishita was pacing in the hall , she had been waiting all night for her husband but he was not reachable..she was getting scared. her heart was pacing very fast and she didn't knew how to calm down.. raman never did this..this was the first time in the two years of their marriage that raman was late and on the top he was not reachable..

mrs bhalla came and saw that her daughter in law was looking restless and as soon as ishita saw toshiji ..she hugged her tight and cried letting out her worries..

mummyji..raman isn't at home.. he is not picking up his call..even office staff doesnt know about his whereabouts.. she cried , the tears that she was holding were finally flowing ..toshiji lead a crying ishita to the couch and made her sit..

ishita.. let me wake up bhalla ji.. don't cry puttar , raman must be busy somewhere and let him come we will take his class.. how dare he make my bahu cry.. she said wiping ishita's tears and went to wake up her husband...

*************************************************&&&

that's for part 1

do leave your likes and comments

add this id for pms..not my other id , i dont send yhm pms from that one..

Edited by suhaishra - 8 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start Suhaana..
So the guy who got hurt is Raman..
There Ishu is perplexed..
Cont soon..
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Nice start Suhaana..

So the guy who got hurt is Raman..
There Ishu is perplexed..
Cont soon..

thnaks kartik
yup thats raman
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nyc start dr
well raman is the guy...
cont soon
thnx for pm
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing
Thanks 4 The PM
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So raman z hurt & ishu z restless...
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one dear 😛
Thanks for pm 😊
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Suhana who did accident with Raman did Diya hit him I think not. And what happen Ishu in this story pregnant too. ðŸ˜‰ Hope you continue soon. Thank you for the pm. Nice start dear. But you said OSit might change to be TS. ðŸ˜‰