TOI:Shakti Arora to take over as the host from Nitish Bharadwaj

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shakti Arora will host the next season of 'Man Mein Hai Visshwas'. The inaugural season was hosted by Nitish Bharadwaj, still popularly known as Krishna on TV.
Shakti says, "They must have chosen me as the host keeping the youth in mind. It's a challenge to draw the youngsters to such concepts as they mostly believe in universe, energies and the secret. The idea is to make the show resonate with them by using simple and uncomplicated language."

Ask him about his own thoughts on religion in real life, he replies, "Though I am a Hindu, my family and I believe in Jesus Christ. I was introduced to him by my sister around a decade ago."

So will he be sharing his own experiences on the show? "No," replies the actor, adding, "I will stick to real-life stories of people, who have succeeded in life, based on self-belief, faith and goodness within them."

Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Feb 19, 2016, 12.00 AM IST

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS Suta. when n on which channel it airs? n what type of show it is? is it satyamevajayate type of concept? 
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Greetings SUTAPA,
Hello and thank you for the article...

why i feel...this is not good...he is again making the same mistake what few earlier tv actors and he himself  did...😕
Edited by BeEverVectorMan - 8 years ago
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greetings SUTAPA,

why i feel...this is not good...he is again making the same mistake what few earlier tv actors and he himself  did...😕

i feel d same anup. he should have concentrated on good DS which he can bag easily now as he proved himself as a best actor 😕  let him do this till colors decides for S2 or a new show wid radhu
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greetings SUTAPA,

But back then when he was hosting he was not a very recognized face... Now they have brought him itself because they think he can attract audience... May be there is a difference in hosting a show back then and hosting a show right now when he is someone... This way at least he will not go out of sight...😊 ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: life_is_fun

But back then when he was hosting he was not a very recognized face... Now they have brought him itself because they think he can attract audience... May be there is a difference in hosting a show back then and hosting a show right now when he is someone... This way at least he will not go out of sight...😊 ðŸ˜Š

Greetings POOJA,

Hope that your words be true ðŸ˜Š 
Originally posted by: nidhialapati

i feel d same anup. he should have concentrated on good DS which he can bag easily now as he proved himself as a best actor 😕  let him do this till colors decides for S2 or a new show wid radhu

Greetings NIDHI,

Ishveer is history 

they will have to come in altogether new serial with new concept...

i am posting the requirement of a story lets see FF writers do the outstanding stories on it...or not 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISHVEERLUVPRIYA

tfs suta..😊

you are welcome 
I gue he has to balance some where betweenwaiting for next show and stay in limelight and also earn some dough ... his dependants are too kharcheela naa and they might be unemployed too . poor Shakti , he cant afford a break like Radz 
-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tellychakkar also had an article

Here is a piece of good news for all Shakti Arora fans.

While Shakti's show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi is all set to bid adieu with tonight's episode, the talented, handsome actor, is soon going to be back with another show.

According to the reports of a daily, Shakti is all set to don the avatar of a host with Sony TV's upcoming venture Mann Mein Hai Vishwaas.

Earlier we reported that Sony TV's cult series Mann Mein Hai Vishwaas will be back soon with Creative Eye Limited, Bodhi Tree Productions, Swastik Pictures, Saurabh Tewari's Multimedia Pvt. Ltd., Damini Shetty's Mystic - An Entertainment Company, Rowdy Rascals and many others being roped in as producers.

When we got in touch with Shakti, he replied, "Earlier as well I have done anchoring for Zee Caf, but that was more like a fun activity of teaching kids about science. On the contrary this show is based on faith and how it can make miracles happen. I personally believe in the ideology and know that belief can reflect lots of positivity".

The show, we hear, will be on-air from mid of March.

We wish the young lad all the luck.

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its good to be like this on tv rather than disappearence.