Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 21

SIDDHANT'S P.O.V

Believe me man., girls are worst than snakes when it comes to revenge and that in got to do this morning. With the dive' that I gave Roli yesterday night, I was pretty sure that she'd draw up some plan to put me off guard. But I hadn't expected that she'd screw up my food!!!Damn...she's taking revenge on me with the food that she cooks specially' for me. So sweet of my young wife right? Well...it's not that sweet. The story was like this; I had returned from gym and jogging this morning. I had been keeping up all this exercises and stuff to keep my body the best.  And my mom used to make green tea, salad etc alternatively for me. But today, I was really surprised to see my wife' bringing to me a bowl; of refreshment food. Initially I doubted if she had added some detergent or vim to it, but I don't think that she'd do it or my mom would catch her red handed.  Now I was really surprised and my mom was walking behind Roli smiling. "She had made it especially for you, saying that you said her you like it a lot...But you never told me...whatever, what was its name Roli dear?" Now I could see that the things are going out of control. I never said any such thing to her and she would be so good a wife to see through my likes and dislikes.  "Watercress salad Ma..." Roli replied to my Mom's question with the utmost interest. Now I wondered what this thing was. I haven't heard about it the whole life. Then she showed the dish to me. "Taste it beta..." said my ma with due interest. With the look on Roli's eyes, I clearly could see that the thing wasn't good for me, but there was no use of talking with my adamant mom. So I took the dish and scooped a spoonful of the thing and stuffed it to my mouth. But the moment I had it in, I felt an urge to spit it out a puke. It's basically a bunch of cold green beans and cucumbers floating in a pool of vinegar without salt, sugar or any sort of masala and to be honest, it would make you puke.  But I didn't puke. After all, I can't give her the much needed satisfaction. Well I penned another plan for her in my mind and said "Oh Roli...this is really tasty...but have you forgot that this is your favorite as well...So come on... have this..." Roli was really shocked at this. I know she never expects to fall in the pit which she actually dug for me. "No...No...It's for you... You should eat...or else I too won't..." I said acting too romantic. Now Roli was really lost. She looked at mom and she encouraged her to have that disgusting thing. "Siddhant...no you have na..." she tried to put the thing off her head but she was too late. I had already stuffed a spoonful of the thing to her mouth.  She was like in a mood like too bitter to have, too sweet to spit'. And to be very honest, I pretty much enjoyed this plight of hers. Though this thing doesn't seem so horrible when you speak of it, actually it's the worst thing you can ever taste. She just got the bowl from my hand and in the pretense of feeding me, dropped the bowl down. What a drama queen my lord? You can't really match up her in acting.  She made such a crying face to her so called mistake' that my mom consoled her and promised her that she'd make ne a badam drink. I sighed in relief. badam mik is one of my mom's master pieces and there are still some more dishes which make her son forget about his fitness and eat like a hungry lion. Well...as of now, Roli gave me such a look and went in. I don't really care what's up with her. My mom told her that she and Jhanvi were going to temple. I asked why she can't take Roli with her. Actually I wanted to be free from her chik pik chilk pik for a while. But strangely this mom left her at home and left. Now, I'm not interested to know what's the great deal in it.

On the later phase of the morning, I entered the bathroom. I got a boxing competition today and guess who my opponent is. You're right if you guessed it's Veeru. Yeah...I'm gonna take the living life out of him today. This was something I was interested to give him since he had clicked those photos. Today, I will make sure that his face won't be in a condition to let him pose for any photo. I was singing one of those bathrooms songs I love to sing. I finished bathing and dried me with a towel. I tried to open the bathroom door but it's locked from outside!!!!I tried opening it but it was definitely locked. Now I could guess that this was the work of that mad girl. "Roli...Open the door or else, I promise, I will kill you when I come out..." I shouted. "Of course, you can kill...after you lose today's boxing match...So for the time being you can have boxing with the bathroom door...Well...let me leave...I got to watch Veeru win the match...bye..." she replied from out. "Roli...you are not doing this...Roli..." And it went more times until I realized that she's gone. Now o really wonder, how will I go out????  How I'm gonna fight????There must be some miracle happening so that it would happen.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab update dear 
Sid will go for boxing competition or nt 
Waiting for nxt update 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab updates dear how will sid go to boxing match now update next soon
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Superb updates dear plz update soon
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rosid fights are soo cute waiting for next updates
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rosid fight very interesting dear
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 22

WRITER'S P.O.V

Roli reached the college and the first ever thing she wanted to do was of course, to meet the devils.  She rushed to the canteen and met them. Sometimes, she feel that they're just born for eating, always nailed in the canteen. Well...as of now, there is nothing to do with their character for her, instead she had to tell them the progression in their plan. It was yesterday evening through her phone, when Simar told her the need of keeping Sid indoors. She didn't want to do such a cheap thing, for she had always known what competitive spirit' is. But everything's fair in war and love.  So she agreed to their plan. And it wasn't easy t send Ma and Jhanvi out too. But finally everything was put straight and she could lock him in. Now there was no way how he would get out. Simar was extremely pleased with the matter. Veeru was boasting "Even if Siddhant had come, I would have defeated him easily..." This made Khushi to speak up. "Okay then. Roli...you go home and unlock him...Then let's see how Veeru fight with him..." This made sweat drip from Veeru's forehead. He very well knew that he can't win to Siddhant. This competition itself was on Simar's compulsion, saying that she would deal with everything and all he wanted to do was to be on the ring. "No..Now everything is done...So let it be so..." he made an excuse and left the place making the gang laugh aloud.

Much later in the boxing ring. Veeru was already in his outfits for kickboxing of course, relieved that Sid won't turn up. Roli and the devil gang was seated in the first rows and Sid's gang was sitting opposite to them. They had tried calling him ever since morning. His phone was ringing, but strangely no one attended it. This overall made them go crazy, but they knew that Sid had the habit of leaving the phone on couch or wherever he go and then completely forget about it. He had lost 3 smart phones in the way. So it isn't surprising. So they waited. It was 9:50 and the candidates were to report at the ring by 9:55. Now Sid's absence really made them upset. Devils had a smile seeing all this. When Sid's friends were about to leave the hall in search of him, suddenly they saw him entering the ring. Quite ready for the match with his match accessories and stuff.  This made devils loose the pace of their hearts and as for Roli she was like a deflated air balloon. Sid enteeredd the ring and a terror spread on Veeru's face. Sid smirked and winked at Roli in front of everyone, surprising her to the core. And what he did next was something which she never thought of in her rarest dreams.  He just blew along a kiss to her and undoubtedly this made many awww... cute romantic right...' to escape from the throats of the female audience.  Roli was going all red. The devils saw her with the most dangerous look. Khushi had no control. "You girl...you said you locked him in and how he came here? Simar...I said right, this girl is his side." "Ya of course...Khushi is right..." supported Maya. Simar was angry but concealing it she acted smart. "No...No..It's not her fault...there is something that happened in the mid...We'll see it later...right now we'll see the match." There was nothing in the match. Sid was giving continues punches to Veeru but he couldn't do that to Sid. The result was Veeru's pathetic failure and Sid winning the title. Roli had angry tears. Devils were like no soul. Sid gave Roli a look which made her lose her conscience. It seemed to pierce in to her making her out of senses. It was the look which proclaimed that he had indeed defeated her.  His friends were celebrating his victory whilst he just smiled. They asked him to change for the award section and he went in for that. Later, after the award section as the college girls surrounded him for congratulating him, he instead excused to them and headed to Roli. She was standing like an angry kid. Somewhere inside him, his heart melted for her. That angry face made her look adorable. But shoving the unnecessary hh? Wondering how I came out? Well...don't bang your head darling...It's that you're too stupid to lock a kick boxer inside bathroom... Understand that the Bharadwajs are well off to pay for a broken door... So got it? Well...don't be sad...better luck next time..." and he was about to walk away from her when they heard that shocking thing.

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shocking what roshni plz update soon
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha fab sid broke the door what's the shocking thing update next soon
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super dear. Very interesting. Pls update next part