Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 23

SIDDHANT'S P.O.V

And the news had taken the breaths from all. We weren't expecting this. It was that a girl, I don't know what her name is, she ran to the hall and said pretty much loudly "Naina had fallen from the building...She's badly injured..." I was like surprised and looked Roli. She too was looking dazed. Without a thought we ran downstairs. Roli was near me. With this really shocking event of Naina injured by a fall, all are hocked and I think Roli is bit more shocked. She was staying near me and on seeing Naina's blood filled face she was acting oddly. I'm much more immune to such things, why I don't know. And now it happened that this girl had indeed fainted. She just held her head trying to be conscious and then all of a sudden landed upon my shoulders. I quickly held her. I could sense that it was the shock. She was difficult to manage that way. I felt too concerned for her, I felt my aching as I saw her in that condition. I slightly slapped her face and called her name, but no response.  She was too weak and cold; I couldn't support her straight, so I took her in my arms and headed to the parking area. My friends followed me and Tarun gave me his car key to take her to the hospital.  They told that they would accompany me to the hospital but I just said them to stay there and know what the real thing is. They nodded and I kept Roli inside the car and drove to the hospital.

WRITER'S P.O.V

the whole campus was shocked and surprised. But not some people. They were strangely, the devils. They were acting too concerned of Naina and Veeru made arrangements to take Naina to hospital all of a sudden. Kushi and Maya accompanied her to the hospital. But as the ambulance left the scene, Simar smiled and gave Shouryaa look. "Good Shourya...you did the work in the right form...Now let me see who'll spoil my plan..."

FLASBACK

Last night in the regular meeting place of devils. A dingy, dim lighted area in fromt of a dance bar. Naina was all mad on Simar. "Simar...it's all because of you...when you put in that poster idea, that moment itself I warned you don't do that...But who listened to me? Now see, see the result, Roli and Siddhant are married...now do you really think that they can be turned against each other? No..Instead, with this they'll come close and I will lose Siddhant forever..." this made Maya really angry. "it's not only you who have lost him...Me too have lost him...but I'm not a dog like you to follow him after being humiliated. All we need is revenge...got it? And I'm telling this is the best ever plan..." "Ya Naina...she's right...try to understand..." said Shourya. "No...I won't...I won't and I can't...I will say all the truth to Roli and her parents...then everything is gonna be alright...They'll not accept this marriage and then I will get Siddhant back...if not.,..I will kill that Roli and get him..." Naina was talking so hyper. Even after persistent tries she was sticking to her decision. Simar didn't speak a word. Finally as Naina walked away and got a car to go home."Simar stop her...or else she'll spill the beans over everything...And then it's not gonna be good for us..." Said Veeru. "No need Veeru...She won't say anything to anyone...She won't stay alive for that..." All were shocked to listen Simar's plan. They were reluctant at first, but then thought it was right. Simar gave Shourya the responsibility of ending Naina and he did it by pushing her off the second floor today while everyone was busy with the boxing match.

FLASHBACK ENDS

So there was no reason they would be worried about naina, but they acted concern just for a show off. For them, their selfishness is greater than something called friendship. Such heinous people fail to understand that friendship is formed by love and colored by blood.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab updates dear 
Ha ha ha sid broke the door so nice 
One of the evil died n who will get punishment nxt 
Waiting for nxt update di 
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simply super. Waiting for u dear
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice dear eagerly waiting for nxt
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab updates dear hope naina survive & tell the truth waiting for next
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fab update dear waiting for next 
Where r u roshni plz update soon
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 24

SIDDHANT'S P.O.V

The day was full of shocking things. It begun with the usual chik pik with Roli and me, then the boxing competition and stuff and finally Naina's accident.  Dhyaan called a while ago asking about this little kid; yeah Roli and then he told Naina is in coma. That has nothing to do with me because I believe people always end up receiving the punishment for their sins.  Talking of Roli, I never thought that she was such a sensitive girl when I saw her boldness.  I never thought in my rarest dreams that she'd faint at the sight of blood! Well...now I understood that she can be described as a little, sensitive and to be honest cute individual. She is argumentative but her innocence is hundred times bigger than it.  So the story was, doctor told that she was perfectly fine and the fainting was purely shock oriented. But when she told Roli got fever, I couldn't stop laughing. Heyy...fever from fear. But I suppressed the laughter for I have lot more time to kill her by teasing of this. Well planned right? The doctor asked me to take her home and I did. She was not talking all the way. Seems that the effect is still on her. She didn't even reply for my tea sings and that was the thing which made me wonder.  On reaching only my mom called up and said that Jhanvi and she had gone to some temple in south. She told me the name of the temple, but you know I'm very bad with names.  Today that created a real mess, the doc asked me Roli's name and miraculously I forgot it. She was conscious by then and gave me such a look. A kind of wifely look. She told her name and that was when I remembered that her name was Roli. So now you know why I failed in biology in all my lower classes. Well...with Mom's absence, we were quite alone in the house; papa had gone for some conference in Noida. Last time I accompanied him and helped him with the spreadsheets, but strangely this time he didn't call me. Was it because I messed it up last time? God knows. Now the problem is food. Since Roli got fever, I can't buy those junk foods and she told that just home food would do. It's not because she is too good, but she wants me to trouble in kitchen. But she'd definitely regret for it, for my best recipe is worst than her watercress salad. It was somewhere around 7 when I entered the kitchen. She sat at the kitchen table watching my actions. Seems that he's little tired and that's why I'm not calling her for any work. I started my work and Roli kept staring at me.  

ROLI'S P.O.V.

I don't know what all happen in this kitchen now. This crazy boy is at work. He is running around doing all the non sense. A while ago, he kept the milk on the stove for boiling and know what, he didn't pay attention to it further and it overflowed out of the vessel. He cleaned the mess with the wrong towel and I gave him a look. But he never accepts his mistake. He acted as if he was a master chef. Now the next is probably, Parathas. He's searching the flour. Now I must really go and see or else he'll do some new mess. So I headed top the kitchen but by then he had already reached the flour container. And don't asked me what happened next...He dropped the vessel and it's flour over our entire body. He was all looking white, his hair, T- shirt..everything... I laughed at him and then he started laughing at me!!! I looked myself on one of the steel plates and oh god...I was looking even terrible. "You idiot? What have you done?"  I spat him and went in to change. Buy the time I returned, he was already there, changed. I gave him a look thought was too tired. "Don't make faces like a monkey..." he said. Monkey!!!This definitely had banged with my ego but I'm not healthy enough at the moment to fight with him .naina's face is still before my eyes. I was always afraid of blood, since childhood. During my childhood, I even got fits on the sight of blood. Now that I was just in connection with Naina and all, felt bad for her and hoped her fitness. Coming back to Siddhant, he is playing all navrasas in the kitchen. If I'm a drama queen as he calls me, then he's drama king. Huh...he had even burned the bread by over toasting it.  So finally he did the right thing. He ordered for something. He was kind of pissed off because I noticed something that he didn't want me to notice. There was some bowls in the kitchen which happened to be mom's favorites. Amidst his grand kitchen worked he broke all of them. This meant he'd get something from Mom for his deed. Wow!!!tat's gonna be wonderful...I'm in love with that...So I'm gonna report this o Mom once she's back of course with some exaggerations.  He was so good to me since that, probably he's expecting m=e to stand his side. But sorry beta, I have some other plans. But the present problem is this terrible headache which is getting on my nerves. Siddhant had managed to make a glass of milk without spilling and he made me have medicines. Sometime I feel that he's so good. But the next time I remember his deeds and that make me go mad on him. But I cannot ignore this fact that he's extremely charming as he wanders here and there in the kitchen and dining hall searching for every single and small thing. I don't know why my heart is melting for him, unknown to myself. Probably I'm falling for him...probably. but he is the reason for me to part with my parents mentally and I can never forgive him for that. If he had not done that, maybe I would have fallen for him. Madly, badly, deeply.

Guys..next update 2mrw..i planned to write this afternoon, but my afternoon nap spoiled everything..Plus this entrance is getting on my nerves...OS please bear me..Alongside a special; apology to tatmantad..Sorry dear, I just saw the pm you sent me on 14th march today..Actually that day I had had my maths exam, and as you might have came to know it had really made us all cry..So I completely forgot to look my inbox...Even after finishing my exams, my access to the forum is denied...So teju and arisha is posting for me...So I cannot reply you...But you can contact me in twitter or fb...My acc name is same roshni menon...Again sorry for the negligence...

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Sid care on Roli is so nice ha ha ha  he messed up in kitchen 
Waiting for nxt update 
It means when roli know the truth she fall for him soon that day come no prob we'll wait till tomorrow but dear tomorrow don't take long time