Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I am floored. Panditji, I hope you get this Girl out of her shell. 
Thank you for making her feel loved. 

Suvi, please text him first this time. Meet him on Saturday.

This Girl has fallen more for kid than the father. 

Her eyes lit up when she heard Nihar's name.

She seems to be mother first then a wife. Nihar, no one can take place of Mom but please do give chance to Suvi to be there by your side. 
Edited by PriteeMisra - 7 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Whenever I come to Bangalore will keep you posted.
Let me know when you plan to visit Pune, will join you.

Or come to Mumbai we will request Vani to come.
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Nisha!
Suvi hasn't even had a courtship or a romance of sorts, though she has been "sexually" active.  That is so sad.  😭  
I think that a lot of women go thru that, particularly in India.  The time for romance is during engagement and early part of marriage--after that I am sure it is harder to manage with more stresses, kids, etc. that start coming up.  Its nice to see that Neel doesn't care about the subject-he just wants to have a conversation with her.  I guess he is used to being part of a couple and she really would like that but doesn't know how it works thanks to her experiences.  

I have to say Nisha, you have created a really beautiful and subtle essay on relationships after marriage (either broken by divorce or death).  👏I really think, if you have any interest at all-you could potentially have a brilliant career as an author.  ⭐️
Edited by kalviswes - 7 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
She is so innocent.
Maybe that's the reason people took her for ride.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ek aur maangta hai
Nisha maarna mat 🤣
PriteeMisra thumbnail
A delirious happiness over took her, she couldnt recall the last time anybody ever asked her what she wanted

"How about you watch Aadhya until Noon on a Sunday and I get to sleep?"

"How about when the maid if off I dont have to do dishes or laundry or clean the toilet?"

"How about when I feel like some one is knocking on the door at mid night, you open the door, or when Aadhya and I return from Mumbai, or someplace (she hadnt gone on any serious vacation in years)
at night, some one opens the door first and enters since I am afraid to step into an empty house?

"Someone stay up with me when Aadhya is sick and throwing up? Walk down to the society gate and hail a rickshaw? at 2 AM?"
SHE IS  POOR SOUL. NEVER REALLY LOVED.

MEREKO? DONT BREAK HER HEART, PLEASE
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow today I m late and so much happened here
Nisha lovely updates

Pandit g aapko suvi ke sath bahut mehenat karni padegi...
To take her out from her shell
But u keep trying

Gurpreet is so nice it will good if suvi will gong a true friend in her

Loan and sood???
😳
I don't know why these two words nowadays instead of making me tensed
Make me blush 😳
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so eating my comment about Neel being a cool, calm and collected guy. Yeh to passionate, stormy,  Cutting edge sharp, possessive, demanding and speaking his mind so clearly wala Nikla.  The ease and with directness with which he seems to be ordering suvi around gives me the feeling that in his  head he has already  claimed Suvi as his own. It's impossible for suvi to resist this taking control over the situation kind of charm he seems to,posses. Looking forward to some great verbal sparring between the two. 
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Lets plan and barge in on Vani Subramaniam...she has been promising a Bangalore visit and hasn't made one in a year...i went to Pune...she wasn't there...so i plan to drop by...or you come to Bangalore...

Any time ladies !! Just ping me and I will pick you up...you can stay with me...And we can have a blast together...wander all the alleys, bylanes of Pune and shop till we drop 😊

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Felt so sorry for the loss jas
U hav to be strong and take care of others
Be strong dear as this is the loss nothing can take place in the world