Indradhanush - Page 94

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG.
Early morning and hot update.
Thank you Nisha
Oh my! They are going with the flow diving headlong into it.
Their erogenous zones calling out for stimulation/ touch...
Who's going to pause here first, given that its all new exciting chemistry between them.

They sat on the rug near the TV, she noticed Aadhya was complaining for everything, the size of pizza slice, the amount of coke, the spot on the rug where she was asked to sit

Suv has lots on her plate.., family is such an influence on kids.
Got to feel for this kid , who was reluctant to go first, now all excited and longing for company.

Parenting ... Step parenting maybe... Lots at stake ..., and lots at play...

Neel and Nihar are lucky to find a good help in aunty
I see one thing clearly... They are going to be tearing each other apart before they can work this one out for their own happiness.
After a gap, emotions are being let loose. Atleast Neel is being egged on by both his friends and his mother .
For Suv, she is letting it loose, after four years. But once they start putting back the pieces of their hearts and their life, they'll see that being able to live and love again is within the realm of possibility.
Aadhya can be noisy too
Suvi is having a tough time handling her

Last part kya tha
Main shock mein hoon abhi
Reading hot sizzling update and eating strawberry Cheesecake fruz yogurt ice cream; both yummy and melting my inside
Heavenly 
I'm such a sucker for second chances. Surprising how just having the thought that there's someone looking out for you puts a spring in your step.

From whatever we know of Aadhya's dad the guy was way too self indulgent to spare a thought for the child he fathered or the Lady he let down. I so hope Suvi will see that fake for what he was rather than feel the weight of guilt. I do believe that the kids and these 2 should thrive!

Ahhh I told myself to read this as a story a not let these two into my head.. But I have failed I end missing RnB and II and thinking of these 2. Such endearing writing Nisha skilful too Clap

Dhanush Radha