Indradhanush - Page 51

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha
You seriously need to consider publishing your work
You just cant waste your skill .
Where thousands of us read and fell in love with one story you weaved...you must know what you are capable of!

Now there's two of her works... She captures emotions like nobody's business.
A few months bk in SoSy she gave that snowflakes update in kasauli ... Snow and tree limbs heavy under the weight of snow... That imagination is unforgettable for me.
I thought she should go for story books for children with animation
Wait , I'll be bk after reading LOL
Superb Nisha !!
Just caught up reading the past three updates...My heart belongs to Suvi  with all her trials and travails...Hope she finds her happiness...well deserved !
And please do keep writing forever...As Ashu said, this forum is too small a platform for you...you are made for bigger things...

Seriously, have you contacted anyone in the publishing field ...

Have to run now as the guests have started arriving for the wedding and Iam just about managing to read updates between tasks, chores and running around like a headless chicken SmileSmileSmile
Love it wen suvi gives it's back to the witch
Not really sure why she needs that old hag

Is vikiri bikri kind of meaning? Like selling in marathi?
It should do well for Tai to remember what Suv said to her...
Her days are numbered and she should start actually counting her days now in Trans Yamuna ...
I really want these guys to be happy.
Kids parents big.
They may have their share of fights too.
Loving it Nisha. Beautiful.
It was nice Nisha of Suv to ask them to have pav bhaji on the table fresh from the tawa.
It was not like she wanted to pack them off in five minutes handing over the food parcel and equally good of Neel to accept that offer. No guilt there.

And Adhya dragging Nihar with the iPad loving his company... If this doesn't melt ... then