Indradhanush - Page 53

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Nisha...NO future part yet for these two
I want them to explore each other a little bit further.

I read this story late nisha..and i love this story of suvechha and Neel...it's refreshing and u've been updating so many chapters every day..Sosy ke puraane din yaad Aa gaye
Hey i know i hate the concept of falling in love in serials..i want to see how they adjust kids their past professional life family and also their relationship...in real life also this only happens...
Originally posted by beautysleep.

Nisha thank you for writing this story..this has so much potential the kids deserve to be happy also their parents...i want four of them as one family and how they find happiness..want to see them interact as a family...when will we get to see that? Plz can we see them first married and falling for each other..i always love arrange marriages and fall in love...

Hey I dozed off before I could reply to this last night.
Your post took me to bk to my early teens in india. Mid eighties...Like every kid I started with nancy Drew , famous five , Agatha Christie. Hadley chase And then started reading romance . So with romance it was Mills and Boon and shilhoutte LOL . And I distinctly remember that when it came to these books, I found myself after a little exposure Embarrassed selecting ONLY BOOKS that had AFTER MARRIAGE conflict and love. I let go of reading books that had marriage in the end. And some of the covers were embarrassing , so I used to keep three readymade non transparent covers of two three sizes, bring the book from the library and slap the cover on it... Open stealth mode LOL and enjoy reading it... My brother used to roll his eyes meaning ... Why take so much trouble to read these silly ones ... Ha ha...and I used to shoo him off saying poda ! NYOB...I am doing this not to embarass my grand parents. Anyway my Amma knew what I was doing. Later on it became easy to just bring books of Sheldon, Archer, ROBIN cook at home.
Nisha, good that you did not hv too much dive time bk home yday that did not let you fantasize LOL .
Yes... I agree... Future now is to blow the cover ... Intezaar mein mazaa hai ...
You know its a sweet torture, and I'm sure many would agree with me here... There's a sweet torture in waiting for your update every day and then it gets better when it comes.
Like wise there's a sweet torture in waiting to know how these two get to be together...
Originally posted by kalviswes

Are you kidding??? Foochar update for ID!!!!!! Aaah,Party
Ok--I will be honest, I am ok with both a regular and/or a Foochar update...I will take anything!!! LOL

Kala while I just made my post saying that I kinda like this wait and prefer no future right now and while I'm wishing that Tai would vanish off in thin smoke , I also know that at the bottom of my heart and I concur with you that even if she were to give future now, I will still end up liking it. LOLEdited by Errantnomad - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by kalviswes

Are you kidding??? Foochar update for ID!!!!!! Aaah,Party
Ok--I will be honest, I am ok with both a regular and/or a Foochar update...I will take anything!!! LOL

Kala while I just made my post saying that I kinda like this wait and prefer no future right now and while I'm wishing that Tai would vanish off in thin smoke , I also know that in bottom of my hearts and I concur with you that even if she were to give future now, I will still end up liking it. LOL

I don't think FoochAr now...
For now I m more interested to know how their relationship will grow from colegue and boss to friends and then lovers
It would be slow and gradual but will fun to read
And yes as parents also
And with kids involve it would be more complicated but I think kids here will play Cupid

So as of now I think let the things progress in this way only
!!!!!!