Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK its official

I LOU this story now

Me too...😊
I just wish i had some study leave or something and u r writing this one as a marathon(along with sosy,of course!]
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THE BEGINNING I call this !
Lovely lovely interaction between the leads.
Tai is a witch . I name her witch now on.
And Suvi is paavam!! So much emotionally she goes through each day because of the witch !
How boldly did Neel admit of his wife's demise ! I thought he would dodge any question coming out of any body's mouth regarding her !
He is a good guy. Lekin he is also troubled looking after his kid all alone...How do such people survive ya ?!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
And one more potta doubt...what is the connection between word indradhanush and this story?u selected it as title for its literal meaning?
Sorry if i m disturbing with these doubts...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha...I am in love with whatever you post here.
How poetically can you picturise stuff ...even real incidents!
Sach mein..writing is an art indeed. 
A pleasure reading whetevr you write !
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's a lovely update Nisha !
Particularly, as the soul baring has begun...baby steps, yet a start !!

Iam drawn to Suvi, as I personally know more than a couple of single moms, coping with life, with corporate jobs, with children and yet facing each day with a smile !

Please allocate a li'l more time to ID as you have whetted our appetite and a mid week update will be most appreciated ...along with the weekend one of course !!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Strange emotion i dont know how many of you are having the same, it's like everytime I see an ID update I'm getting that feeling of bereft at the loss of even one update of sosy and when I read the update here I'm again in love with these characters after all the one who has created all these characters is that one amazing lady who has that habit of making me swoon with anything she writes. I'm suddenly full of emotions for these characters and I also know that no longer can I survive without a dose of R&b and II when I know they are fighting for long now 😭 but I have some reason to be happy Cz this update was that "beginning" to the inevitable future of two characters who are lonely and in need of that emotional anchor to harbor themselves.

Moot point:- I love you and your writing!!!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It is indeed strange kajal...
Sosy is an addiction and to get to the point that today's dose of updates over without Sosy is horrible but then there is this story which is budding to become a full fledged garden and hav us addicted to it
It was beautiful Nisha
And was good to see slight movement in there relationship
As both of them r too lonely and sad
... 😊
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK its official

I LOU this story now

You officially love this story ONLY NOW!! 😲 KYA KYA KYA!!!
You've got to be kidding me!!!!

When my patti used to tell us bedtime stories, on Hanuman she would tell us that it was told that HANUMAN did not know how strong he was or what SUPER POWERS he possessed.
Your official stmt is something like that to me.
Nisha, it's like you don't know how powerful your CREATIONS ARE.

Well now that you have made it official, let me also make it official by saying
CAN'T HAVE ENOUGH OF IT.

AND YES! THANK YOU LOADS. We LOU YOU too.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Just like this title of the update 'Fear of getting lost and Losing' I think somewhere I had this FEAR( only my fear) that we will LOSE out on ID and was hoping Nisha wasn't letting it go for this is as unique a creation as SOSY IS. Sorry guys for badgering Nisha and some of you by not giving the space on this .

Good day and good evening folks.

Errantnomad thumbnail
Nouf, to answer your potta doubts 😆 , she has moved from Mumbai to Delhi , works for an advt firm that's in Barakhamba. She has taken up a house in Trans Yamuna , one of the societies in Patparganj relatively closer to Noida.
And he has also moved to Delhi as the chief of operations Delhi where he is the top boss and is presently on company accomodation.

Both their kids have got admission in a school APEEJAY IN NOIDA and I think now he is looking for a residence in NOIDA.

And I think indhra dhanush ( it's literally RAINBOW)is like the silver lining amidst grey clouds , she being deceived by her ex and he having lost his wife