Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Me too...😊
I just wish i had some study leave or something and u r writing this one as a marathon(along with sosy,of course!]

Ditto! Same pinch ! 😆
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Strange emotion i dont know how many of you are having the same, it's like everytime I see an ID update I'm getting that feeling of bereft at the loss of even one update of sosy and when I read the update here I'm again in love with these characters after all the one who has created all these characters is that one amazing lady who has that habit of making me swoon with anything she writes. I'm suddenly full of emotions for these characters and I also know that no longer can I survive without a dose of R&b and II when I know they are fighting for long now 😭 but I have some reason to be happy Cz this update was that "beginning" to the inevitable future of two characters who are lonely and in need of that emotional anchor to harbor themselves.

Moot point:- I love you and your writing!!!

I get you Kajal. And strangely for me I hv not felt that ( don't know why though or if I should) one update of Id as being bereft or loosing out on one update of SoSy This has me hooked from the first update like SOSY.
And if she goes bk to giving two a day , it will be ICING ON THE CAKE
AND we don't hv to loose out on either of them.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

THE BEGINNING I call this !

Lovely lovely interaction between the leads.
Tai is a witch . I name her witch now on.
And Suvi is paavam!! So much emotionally she goes through each day because of the witch !
How boldly did Neel admit of his wife's demise ! I thought he would dodge any question coming out of any body's mouth regarding her !
He is a good guy. Lekin he is also troubled looking after his kid all alone...How do such people survive ya ?!

That took me by surprise too as I typicalyl thought Suv will get to hear abt it through office grapevine. Nisha kept it straight and simple on this.
Very neat with no confusion and that's refreshing .
And Tai for me is the CYANIDE PILL HANGING AROUND THE NECK TOXIC AND SLOW POISONING ONE's SYSTEM. I'm looking at TAI AS A CHEMICAL COMPOUND AND NOT HUMAN.Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Nisha...I am in love with whatever you post here.

How poetically can you picturise stuff ...even real incidents!
Sach mein..writing is an art indeed.
A pleasure reading whetevr you write !

It's fascinating and awesome to be on top of it. First she goes saying NEEL IS HAVING A SHEEPISH GRIN On suvi teasing him abt the fruit bags and follows it up a few sentences ltr by saying Nihar has the same sheepish grin like Neel.
Always being on top of it and maybe these little mentions add to her writing style which adds to the imagery that she projectsEdited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
"Subah jaldi thi" he said

"Yeh to achhi baat hai ladies ko shave nahi karna padta, warna abhi taq to main bachti nahi" she said encouragingly

Or this that she has always wanted to go to a super market but has not gone yet for the fear of getting lost! Some unexpected statements full of innocence endears you that moment to the person making that statement and you find yourself overcome with a feeling of strong emotion of love that instant ! and him staring at her boldly... No wonder he finds her endearing that instant.

And her admittance of fear of getting lost in huge spaces is something that some people have to cross the road in full traffic or the fear of driving a car or fear of sitting in an airplane
Errantnomad thumbnail
I think I should go BK to sleep for another hour or so to complete my quota of sleep
... Otherwise I will go on and on 😆 spamming
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Nouf, to answer your potta doubts 😆 , she has moved from Mumbai to Delhi , works for an advt firm that's in Barakhamba. She has taken up a house in Trans Yamuna , one of the societies in Patparganj relatively closer to Noida.
And he has also moved to Delhi as the chief of operations Delhi where he is the top boss and is presently on company accomodation.

Both their kids have got admission in a school APEEJAY IN NOIDA and I think now he is looking for a residence in NOIDA.

And I think indhra dhanush ( it's literally RAINBOW)is like the silver lining amidst grey clouds , she being deceived by her ex and he having lost his wife

Thanks dear!
Thanks for preeti too...
This Apeejay word was confusing me a lot...couldnt make out what it was,place ya some marati word!😆
Sosy is now like my own as i could follow it in every situation...be it at midnight or in my break hrs.for this one,i have to read it all once again...but the story is sooo diffrent from sosy...always feel like something is churning/burning ur inside...a lot of pend up sorrows...i dont know how to word it...but feel like a small bleed oozing somewhere deep inside...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

I think I should go BK to sleep for another hour or so to complete my quota of sleep
... Otherwise I will go on and on 😆 spamming

😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kalpana : IKR !!
I thought she will never know. Atleadt she is a little overt about her ex. 
I am thrilled now...how will neel know ????
Ah for her writing...main ek hi baat keh sakti hoon. "Main teri Jabraa jabra jabra jabra FAN ho gayi "
Errantnomad thumbnail

Kalpana : IKR !!

I thought she will never know. Atleadt she is a little overt about her ex.
I am thrilled now...how will neel know ????
Ah for her writing...main ek hi baat keh sakti hoon. "Main teri Jabraa jabra jabra jabra FAN ho gayi "

Ashu, Neel already knows that she is with Tai! Gomez gives the dope on Suv on the first day of his intro.