Indradhanush - Page 129

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Both of ur heroines of ur plot love stubble
Though it's a tortureWink
Now I want a UP guy. Can't believe I said that. A banarasi or a lucknawi Koi bhi chalega but he has to be like Neel
What about a kutti sosy future update when u get some freee time?Wink
Originally posted by modernfamily

Now I want a UP guy. Can't believe I said that. A banarasi or a lucknawi Koi bhi chalega but he has to be like Neel

Tumhara kya kiya jaaye? Batao hamey?LOL
Ab is jangal mein Lucknowi kidhar se laayen
OMG...ID is galloping and gripping.
So much has happened hereBig smile. Awesome work Nisha - intense, simple, straight forward and with the unmistakable stamp your realism all over it. 

Neel and Suvi are people that work together and are trying to find their way. Payal reminds me of a line I read in Nytimes about Advertising on "Yes, there is the rapey talk and the grabby hands, but it's that subtle stuff that's chronic and can be more damaging" 

And then I read Redwood and Red hot jealousy!! 

THANK YOU NISHA!! for beginning to mess with our heads ALL OVER AGAINBig smileEmbarrassed
"I emailed you multiple times, told Payal, texted you last night" Suvi explained getting off the car
"Neel was busy buying a car for Payal" she said as a grand exit line

Redwood's colour strike is creating colour blindness in Suv. She is not seeing red... She is seeing Wonly GREEN. Big smile .
Again she goes , wondering how to get her foot out of her mouth . Ha ha...
Magnetic forces and Mating signals ... The physics of chemistry
Embarrassed .

All right... Suv's signals are confusing. But Neel's are equally confusing.sigh...
To want to get in to something that has no closure is equally as frustrating as being at the wrong end of a board decision that sucks cos of poor strategy. That's a huge strategic miss in the name of decisions having a material impact.

The image of Aadhya on his shoulders , while pinning Suv to the door is such a family pic. He is standing there creating a portrait on the wall inspite of not wanting to look at anything beyond the white canvas.
Waiting for its colors.
Originally posted by modernfamily

Oh hello !! Do you want me to remind you of the ANCHOR SHORTS THAT YOU BROUGHT Dude type... It's hanging in your wardrobe na?
Paris to UP... That's high speed jet setting
LOL
I louvvve looong updates and maaarathons!!!!Embarrassed