Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Someone please post the new link when she starts the next...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

And one day ,these foursome will go together to Nasik...she will be busy cleaning rooms,he will be looking around the house ,finding kutti kutti balancesheets of suvi's childhood...aadhya and nihar will b savouring some sweets or icecream or something...(enthoru sweeet story!!!😆)

Enthoru SWEET description

Kidilam
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think few days apart might bring some sense in both.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

The cynicism of the situation grounded her when she began to float 

Much as my heart says float Suvi, follow your dreams, my head wants to warn her to play it safe and not get into an inextricable emotional mess. This time, there are two children involved too ...it's not just her !!

Iam trying to reach out to our old readers who have dropped off...at least the ones I know...as I feel this is a story to be read and savoured...Hope Iam successful !!!😊

You are getting there. dheere dheere. old readers are like NEEL. They dont want to let go of SOSY and  give something new a try, even though there is intense attraction lekin puraani loyalty mein hi pare hue hain naa.  SOSY wil lalways be there and who know will resurrect itself pretty soon. 
so come on guys don't be a Neel be bold and experience SUVI! 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: taramira

You are getting there. dheere dheere. old readers are like NEEL. They dont want to let go of SOSY and give something new a try, even though there is intense attraction lekin puraani loyalty mein hi pare hue hain naa. SOSY wil lalways be there and who know will resurrect itself pretty soon.

👏
Jo bhi hai first love will be sosy only...
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

You are getting there. dheere dheere. old readers are like NEEL. They dont want to let go of SOSY and  give something new a try, even though there is intense attraction lekin puraani loyalty mein hi pare hue hain naa.  SOSY wil lalways be there and who know will resurrect itself pretty soon. 

Shruthi...
not those who lie in wait on page 17 SOSY ...they will come around eventually !!

i talk of the ones who dropped off the forum for various reasons in the past 6 months...shall endeavour !! 😊
Edited by VeeIyer - 7 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Enthoru SWEET description

Kidilam

😆
See people!me too know how to describe a situation!🤣
Ok,now lets get to the point!wen will we get our ID 2??
Make it faaast!!!i cant wait!!!!!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh. I can't imagine how being this alone would feel. 
It's heartbreaking. Her making a list of people who expect from her...I couldn't imagine how that would feel. Here people complain all day how there are so many people who expect so many things for them, take so many things for granted and 

There are people who crave for such things. 

I wish I could get inside the story and hug her. Neel isn't doing that toh main hi kar lungi. He is also bechara only. Don't blame him for the tug of war his heart and brain are playing with him. 

I don't know when they would hold each other and confide but whenever they would, it'll be real special. 
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohh how I'm loving this story...Infact when I was reading the story could only think of one song..' Chupana bhi nahi aata, jatana bhi nahi aata' 😆
So suvechha is going to nasik for two weeks..I'm waiting to see how Neel is going to handle it...it's going to be interesting!!