Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Both ends of a road...

She didnt think it was appropriate  for just her to be taking her 5 year old to her boss's house when the other direct reports were just going to show up by themselves
Not even with their spouses, as it was a "week night-meet the boss's inlaws" dinner not a social gala of any sort
She texted him around 7 ish after picking up Adhya on Wed evening, that she will be unable to make it

She looked at tickets to Nasik again to book for a summer trip
She was doing well financially, being frugal with how she handled money
She could afford to take Aadhya by air to Nasik
She spoke to Tai about her plan, Tai insisted she wanted to go too and that "she will think about returning to Delhi"

"I dont have the money for paying three air tickets" "U can come by train if you like" "Plus you have nobody in Nasik, why dont you go to Aurangabad or Latur?" Suvi demanded

Tai was on a mission to torture the living hell out of her she feared

"Latur will be very hot in summer" Tai argued

"Nasik is not in Kashmir" Suvi informed her

Suvi quietly booked tix for her and her daughter, made fish after many days, ate in the balcony as it drizzled a bit  soaking in the scent of rain with her fave fish and rice and went to bed at 10
She had seen Neel in meetings on Monday and Tuesday, there were people from Mumbai visiting, to talk about the break up of Political vs Commercial

Neel was still negotiating a good proposition for himself
He was basically sent from Mumbai as "the HEAD OF ALL OF DELHI"
He wasnt about to be a "Head of a PORTION of Delhi"

She was unable to sleep she went online and looked at cars, the EMI was ridiculously high for the nicer ones

The topic she was trying to avoid thinking about... Neel... she finally began thinking about it when she was nicely settled into bed
After a shower and hair oil scalp massage

Her heart skipped a beat at being kissed like that with no notice

"I had a lousy week Suvechha" he had said
Like she OWED him a kiss

Nobody acted like she owed anything to them... on the personal front

Except Tai... who SHE didnt want to owe anything

Aadhya was kind and considerate and not tantrumy

She never demanded anything, Aai would expect her to call everyday, Baba would expect many things from Mumbai when she went home
Varsha would expect her to be available to go do things with her

Now she lived a life devoid of expectations
Even Mrs Singh from playschool didnt call to check if she didnt show up with Aadhya some day

Like she was happy caring for one less 5 year old

Aadhya's school would call... she nodded... at the new discovery
Yeah!! They would expect

After making a list of who all expected from her
She went back to savoring his kiss
The way he threw the towel on her shoulder and reached for it proprietorially when Gurpreet walked in
Like they were a "couple"

Rutwik  was self sufficient... he had to be... otherwise he would be busted.
He appeared independent, not even waking her for chai in the mornings, like Baba woke Aai

And then Neel asked for chai "Chai bana leti hain aap?"

She whispered those words trying to make it sound very UP

He texted her around midnight
By she was fast asleep

When she woke Thursday morning she saw his text

"I am sending a 1:1 for Outlook" he said

"Thanks" she said not worrying about it

Around 2:30, she took her posterboard layouts for the Paakh campaign and her laptop and went to his room

"Did u have a good evening?" he asked, slowly letting his gaze slide down the buttery smooth form in a striped flowing maxi skirt and a sleeveless black blouse
She nodded smiling

Her hair was the darkest of black he had ever seen and her eyes
She was always shiny and supple, he wondered if she would smell of some oil if he inhaled her cleft
Away from Nupur and away from Nupur's parents he sensed the intense physical attraction
He didnt know why
He had assumed she would come

Not seeing her was not pleasant for him
He had missed her last night... quite a bit
He wanted to be at both ends of a road
The missing Nupur intensely, grieving for her, thinking about her, fooling himself she was still alive, talking about the 10 years of married life with his in laws
AND

Seeing Suvechha Dhabolkar after work, having her show up unanounced at his door
Driving her to her society
The quiet resolve in her eyes, the way she sparkled when she interacted with Aadhya
The concern she felt for his son Nihar
She never took anything for granted being in the misogynist, sexist advtg world, she held her own
She didnt automatically expect to get a ride to work or ride home
She didnt expect anything

"Why didnt you bring Aadhya?" he asked

"It was a work dinner... sai nai tha" she said nodding, convincing herself in her process

"Even when I asked you to?" he asked

She looked up at him  "Aapke in laws aaye hai, it wud be awkward, will you tell them I am a  special coworker? that has special rights?" she asked

A fleeting expression of discomfort passed over his face, she realized she was right

"Hamey laga aap unse milna nahi chahti"

"I am sorry aisa nai hai... mere ko unse kya problem... they seem like nice people"
she nodded unwilling to give him the pleasure of knowing even SHE admitted that they werent JUST coworkers

"And thats why you left without seeing me at the school fair?" he asked

She suddenly realized he was "expecting" from her

That warmed her heart
The cynicism of the situation grounded her when she began to float

He wanted her to meet his in laws?
He was still very much married... in his mind

"Aapka time off request dekha humne" he said

She nodded looking clearly at him

"DO HAFTE?" he accused and then toned it down quickly  "Koi baat hai Nasik mein?" he asked quizzing her if there was an event of some sort she was headed to.

"Aai Baba ka ghar hai" she said

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

"DO HAFTE?"
Pandit g thinking how he will be able to live in those two hafte
πŸ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES!!!! You are making your feelings about this relationship clear to dear pandit ji. Aise nahi chalega, Kabhi haan Kabhi naa...he perhaps doesn't realize that she is in an extremely fragile emotional state. one wrong step on her part might completely tip her and she cannot afford to do this, especially when she has adhya to care for. He perhaps is taking everything at face value. Super attraction hai to Milna chahiye, BAS!!! I do hope that they soon realize that this is more than that. Pandit ji,you need  to woo her, give her undivided attention, court her, make her feel special. 
But you know what I really crave - NISHA STYLE A BIG SHOWDOWN between them. Neels raspy sarcasm and Suvi's dry humour. But after a piping hot encounter. After which it could be Nasik for her.  imagine Suvi in Nasik, Neel comes chasing, aai's house become the place where she kind of opens up about herself.. Etc etc... Oh ho...I am running away with this...
Anyhow girls back in beautiful Brotish Columbia... BACK HOME, just letting you know. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
She looked up at him "Aapke in laws aaye hai, it wud be awkward, will you tell them I am a special coworker? that has special rights?" she asked

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

YES!!!! You are making your feelings about this relationship clear to dear pandit ji. Aise nahi chalega, Kabhi haan Kabhi naa...he perhaps doesn't realize that she is in an extremely fragile emotional state. one wrong step on her part might completely tip her and she cannot afford to do this, especially when she has adhya to care for. He perhaps is taking everything at face value. Super attraction hai to Milna chahiye, BAS!!! I do hope that they soon realize that this is more than that. Pandit ji,you need to woo her, give her undivided attention, court her, make her feel special.

But you know what I really crave - NISHA STYLE A BIG SHOWDOWN between them. Neels raspy sarcasm and Suvi's dry humour. But after a piping hot encounter. After which it could be Nasik for her. imagine Suvi in Nasik, Neel comes chasing, aai's house become the place where she kind of opens up about herself.. Etc etc... Oh ho...I am running away with this...
Anyhow girls back in beautiful Brotish Columbia... BACK HOME, just letting you know.

She is panning the camera in hand now! πŸ˜†
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suveccha...way to go girl !! πŸ‘
DO NOT give in easily as you are not "easy come easy go " !!!

Neel has to figure out where he stands in this situation and not play having the cake and eating it too...

And as for the Mishras...looking forward to them playing cupid to our protagonists.
May has begun flowering with our hero questioning her staying away for 2 weeks πŸ˜³

As always ...one more update   Nisha...asked with a pretty please thrown in !!πŸ˜‰
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When she talks about aai baba  I imagine intense pain in her voice. I guess it's only when she refers to them or thinks about them that she actually feels! Other times she seems to be on automaton, doing things because she has to do, the practical side of her brain keeps quelling feelings about Neel, but I wonder  for how long? This is sooo intense Nisha. 
BTW we are almost done with the  first thread. Nisha wrap up with a Passionate and intense update as we wait for THREAD 2! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

When she talks about aai baba  I imagine intense pain in her voice. I guess it's only when she refers to them or thinks about them that she actually feels! Other times she seems to be on automaton, doing things because she has to do, the practical side of her brain keeps quelling feelings about Neel, but I wonder  for how long? This is sooo intense Nisha. 

BTW we are almost done with the  first thread. Nisha wrap up with a Passionate and intense update as we wait for THREAD 2! 

I am startled you are able to SENSE her tone from the way she responds to Qs abt her parentsπŸ‘
Thats exactly how she is, she goes through life emotionless, Aai and Baba get all her emotions.. and Aadhya
Errantnomad thumbnail
There's a thin line separating Sassiness and being a SOB...

The threesome guy was a sassy a****le , Rutwik a SOB...

Neel's neither both and yet... today with his thought process of saying let's see each other only...there's little to separate them.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Baba...yeh too much hai
Itna kya possessiveness