Posted: 7 years ago
I know week day hai par phir bhi Nisha
Ek aur milega... Please

๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 7 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel it is next to impossible for these two to shed their inhibitions and come close for a companionship. I bet they will be an epitome to great friendship for sure.
I some how am unable to comprehend their minds.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The cynicism of the situation grounded her when she began to float 

Much as my heart says float Suvi, follow your dreams, my head wants to warn her to play it safe and not get into an inextricable emotional mess. This time, there are two children involved too ...it's not just her !!

Iam trying to reach out to our old readers who have dropped off...at least the ones I know...as I feel this is a story to be read and savoured...Hope Iam successful !!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by VeeIyer - 7 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I feel it is next to impossible for these two to shed their inhibitions and come close for a companionship. I bet they will be an epitome to great friendship for sure.

I some how am unable to comprehend their minds.

Friendship is not even cutting it close Ashu IMO... That's a garb ... There's too much physical attraction, jealousy, possessiveness to don that cloak of "we can be good friends".
Errantnomad thumbnail
Between them it's either 0 or 1.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Friendship is not even cutting it close Ashu IMO... That's a garb ... There's too much physical attraction, jealousy, possessiveness to don that cloak of "we can be good friends".

Sure enough it is Kalpana
Am pretty sure they will be attracted for a month or two and then whoosh...its all gone. But friendship can stay. In my honest opinion. If uts not even friendship then sure an acquaintance.  
Thats it.
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just started to read ID...caught up with two chapters though loads of them are pending...it gives me a feeling like a Box of chocolates I have kept and just had one and have loads to cherish๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I am in love with it already .

NISHA U ROCK LADY๐Ÿ‘

Tale of second chances ...I feel for suvi๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by sarsyed - 7 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Sure enough it is Kalpana
Am pretty sure they will be attracted for a month or two and then whoosh...its all gone. But friendship can stay. In my honest opinion. If uts not even friendship then sure an acquaintance.
Thats it.
[/

It does not seem like it's a few month bud that's gone after it's deflowered.
There's surely more.
And when you give in to it... What next... There always expectations ... And when if it goes whoosh, there's two children now... What's going to happen of that acquaintance ...Then it's a repeat of Suv fleeing Delhi or Neel fleeing Delhi
And Nihar will again be sulking... Are we even going to be here at the end of this yr..,,

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
And one day ,these foursome will go together to Nasik...she will be busy cleaning rooms,he will be looking around the house ,finding kutti kutti balancesheets of suvi's childhood...aadhya and nihar will b savouring some sweets or icecream or something...(enthoru sweeet story!!!๐Ÿ˜†)Edited by ishruhi - 7 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

And one day ,these foursome will go together to Nasik...she will be busy cleaning rooms,he will be looking around the house ,finding kutti kutti balancesheets of suvi's childhood...aadhya and nihar will b savouring some sweets or icecream or something...(enthoru sweeet story!!!๐Ÿ˜†)

Enthoru sweet story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ