Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Kiddilam Noufi.
Straight to the point.

πŸ˜†
I have a bad habit...whenever i get to read a super story or a super film,i cant contain my excitement for knowing will they be happy in the end...so i will just flip to last page or scroll to the last portion to get a glimpse of future...πŸ˜‰here i am looking forward to see a happy foursome from the very beginning...looking fwd for the days when these guys are starting to celebrate their life...and later waiting to see how colourful their life can be...😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Doc when do you say Q-----? 
For those interested in stats our Vikas posted that for 18 days there have been no updates on So Sy.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
What I feel is suvi must be feeling like cheating there daughter Nupur
That's y she don't want to face them...

But I want her to face whatever comes her path and just don't let it go..

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Me too miss sosy badly...πŸ˜”
I just want to get a balance for our neel n suv so that they can also be happy as ,Ranjan!!![he is the best example of someone who got happiness for the second time when he was thinking there will not be one...]
moonwearer thumbnail
Sonal when one is insecure... thinking I dont deserve happiness ...then one  finds all reasons and explanations to evade matters...avoid meeting people,  avoid responding to their messages and mails,  do not respond to their suggestions and invitations their compliments too folks ignore leave alone censure. When she is so insecure and when Neel himself is confused what he wants out his attraction ...is it a satiation of his physical cravings alone is the question on Suvis mind...is she being used or her vulnerability being exploited. Remember it is a while shes experienced genuine care affection love and compassion. Insecurity is a crazy thing.
charlie1950 thumbnail
Kabhi nah kabhi ha tum dono ki problem kya hai
Phele suvi was sprinting away from Neel 
Then Neel starting walking away 

Now Neel wants to start again.when she wants to talk
he doesn't now he wants to talk but she doesn't 
Hadd hai yaar
Dono ka damage kharab hoga.u know mad in love literally 
Dono confused .inki confusion se hum confused hai ki yeh
dono ka hoga kya
I hope there is someone more mature and could play cupid for them . expectations toh Neel ki family say hai as suvi is kind of orphan
Kuch updates ki bahar milne ka chance hai kya nisha
Ya pair rukhi sukhi se guzara karna pade ga
Errantnomad thumbnail
Encounters official and encounters unofficial drove then together to be in the company of each other . The fleeting flirtation and mutual concerns orchestrating into late night texting, calls which then escalated to a few 'drive me crazy' hot kisses and fondling.
But something about it doesn't feel right for suvi as she says mere liye sahi nahi hai but each time she has tried to extricate herself, he has seduced her back in with both their mutual physical attraction and care giving actions when she has needed them the most. While she definitely wants more, she has at times fine with the flow.
And Neel is unsure of what he wants himself... He gets upset if someone suggests him to take care of his carnal desires, has suvi occupying his mind and yet wants to stay matriied to his wife .
Yes suv cannot force marriage in to his picture, but there's no point of return in emotional and physical entanglement without commitment or atleast a promise of commitment that's sincere and if he is going to blow hot and cold on that then he should let her be and not try reducing the distance when he cannot help himself with his wild physical attraction that he feels for her.

With conflicting desires driving them crazy, what's the tipping / breaking point . Something surely has got to give.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="4">Sonal when one is insecure... thinking I dont deserve happiness ...then one finds all reasons and explanations to evade matters...avoid meeting people, avoid responding to their messages and mails, do not respond to their suggestions and invitations their compliments too folks ignore leave alone censure. When she is so insecure and when Neel himself is confused what he wants out his attraction ...is it a satiation of his physical cravings alone is the question on Suvis mind...is she being used or her vulnerability being exploited. Remember it is a while shes experienced genuine care affection love and compassion. Insecurity is a crazy thing.</font>

So true...
She is insecure and her circumstances made her like this, not her fault
Both r unsure of there feelings
They will need some really good push up to make them feel
moonwearer thumbnail
That is what i think will be the purpose of the Misra Visit like O thats what any person that watches their struggle with compassion wishes for them.
I do not think Tai and her oldies gang have a heart,
Errantnomad thumbnail
How often do we end up desiring the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. I was thinking how we often hv a need for multiple wants/ desires that most times are incompatible with one another. To fulfill one desire means losing out on the other.
What's even worse sometimes is we make a decision that results in fulfilling neither of that want.

Conflicting desires...thats kind of a self sabotage isn't it? To only think of now when something abt isn't feeling fully right.